I dream of USMB.....

Bonzi and Sonny sitting in a tree.....

;)

Wanna join us Gracie ;)
Um. No thank you, hon. I don't do sloppy seconds. :rofl:

Okay well I'll ditch him.. how about that? :badgrin:
Crying Face.jpg

I've dreamed of online posters. Not here at USMB, but one from before. Spending 13+ years around the same people, every day, of course it is going to eventually wind up in your subconcious.

I was hesitant to post this but, was surprised only being on here since May I was dreaming about posting on here already.. .it's like WHOA time to step back Holmes!!!!
Nah. Sometimes there are messages in those dreams. Pay attention. It isn't because you are spending too much time.

I need to consult with JakeStarkey and Derideo_Te in that case......

;)

Wanna join us Gracie ;)

Thank you again, but...I'll pass. :lol:
Unless you wanna mud wrestle? Pillars will be there. I asked Sarah, but she made it all sexual so she has been uninvited. Poor sarah. Looking for stalker love.

Well I think you just hit on why guys like Sarah .....

;)

Wanna join us Gracie ;)

Unless you wanna mud wrestle? Pillars will be there. I asked Sarah, but she made it all sexual so she has been uninvited. Poor sarah. Looking for stalker love.

Maybe so. I think she gets peeved when not given attention. poor poor sarah.

Wanna join us Gracie ;)

Maybe so. I think she gets peeved when not given attention. poor poor sarah.

Yeah, I get mad too ... but no one seems to take me seriously! Do you think it would help if I appeared more pathetic?

Bonzi, you are anything but pathetic on the board; instead you are cute, calm, cool, and collected. And crazy. Crazy can be good. Maybe. :2up:

Bonzi, you are anything but pathetic on the board; instead you are cute, calm, cool, and collected. And crazy. Crazy can be good. Maybe. :2up:

One of my "dream boats"... I knew I loved you for a reason JS :)

Yer good people (so far), Bonzi. But my trust factor is busted so it will take a bit more time on my end. Been burned too many times by those I immediately liked to lower my guard too easily.

Meanwhile...Sonny is good peeps too. No guard up with him at all. So, if you are beginning to be buds with him....cool. :)

Yer good people (so far), Bonzi. But my trust factor is busted so it will take a bit more time on my end. Been burned too many times by those I immediately liked to lower my guard too easily.

Meanwhile...Sonny is good peeps too. No guard up with him at all. So, if you are beginning to be buds with him....cool. :)

I liked Sonny immediately... and thank you for the kind words :)

No more dreams of USMB...

but I'm very tired of looking at that nasty spider whenever I post something the last few days!

Forum List

Back