I feel another unhinged tweetstorm coming from the Tweeter-in-Chief

Let me know when Trump sets up a foundation and collects $150,000,000 for selling 20% of our uranium to the Russians or forces Burisma to put his son on their Board
Really? The batshyte crazy Uranium One horseshit again?

How much has Hillary collected since running out of uranium?

Still posting Russian propaganda Frank? Why do you continue to post debunked Russian propaganda?
Perhaps Frank is a Russian bot.

Everyone knows Trump's farcical handover of running the day to day operations of the Trump Corp. to the boys is a canard. So is the idea he is not profiting by virtue of his position as POTUS. The other travesty being he is using government attorneys to defend himself. Only one example of how he is corrupting government for personal purposes. Like the now complete corruption of the DOJ as a political arm of his re-election campaign.
Glass is shattering. An unhinged person calling someone else unhinged, eh BWK?

Let me know when Trump sets up a foundation and collects $150,000,000 for selling 20% of our uranium to the Russians or forces Burisma to put his son on their Board

Still posting Russian propaganda Frank? Why do you continue to post debunked Russian propaganda?

Are you still mad that Putin's Facebook ad made you flip your vote? It's 3 1/2 years already!

Perhaps Frank is a Russian bot.

EA6lCL-UcAAkaCM.jpg

Forum List

Back