I feel great.

Brick Gold

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2022
I'm in great shape and I'm going to reach all my goals for 2022. I'm going to stay in shape and work on these abs. I got a four pack and want to make it a six. That last little flab is so hard to get rid of.

Good. Do not quit. I have been feeling a lot better myself after a long time. Past two years I have been slowly getting back into shape after being sedentary for a long time. Running and jogging are out for me just fast walking and exercise.

I'm in great shape and I'm going to reach all my goals for 2022. I'm going to stay in shape and work on these abs. I got a four pack and want to make it a six. That last little flab is so hard to get rid of.
Remember though, Those that obsess about health and excercise usually die young

Always remember that from a life/health qualified underwriter

Good. Do not quit. I have been feeling a lot better myself after a long time. Past two years I have been slowly getting back into shape after being sedentary for a long time. Running and jogging are out for me just fast walking and exercise.
I changed my diet, got a lot of exercise and weigh myself almost everyday, keeps me in check.

Im off my diet this week but next week Im going back on it. Gained 7 pounds in 7 days because I let my diet go.

Today was iffy and yesterday a burn but tomorrow, I'm feeling great again.

Forum List

Back