I find it hilarious that the left's push to investigate Trump has turned in on them with the target.

I'm still waiting for Birther Trump to prove Obama was not a US citizen. When is Trump going to deport Obama??? When is Trump going to throw Hillary in Jail??? Trump will be jailed before Hillary! When is Trump going to make Mexico pay for the border wall? Trump USA has a Bigger Drug Problem than Mexico!
How does one deport someone that's not in the country? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's wonderful that Obama can freely come & go to travel the world just as most private citizens can, Unlike War Criminals Bush / Cheney who are confined to the USA & few non Hague tribunal extradition countries! LOL... It's like Bush / Cheney are under house arrest!
I see. So, how does one deport someone not in the country?

I'm still waiting for Birther Trump to prove Obama was not a US citizen. When is Trump going to deport Obama??? When is Trump going to throw Hillary in Jail??? Trump will be jailed before Hillary! When is Trump going to make Mexico pay for the border wall? Trump USA has a Bigger Drug Problem than Mexico!
How does one deport someone that's not in the country? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's wonderful that Obama can freely come & go to travel the world just as most private citizens can, Unlike War Criminals Bush / Cheney who are confined to the USA & few non Hague tribunal extradition countries! LOL... It's like Bush / Cheney are under house arrest!
That is wonderful when you consider that Clinton is even a bigger war criminal. His attack on Bosnia murdered may ethnic Serbs. He did it without the mandate of congress, very unlike Bush who did.

Clinton also attacked a peaceful religious group in America and ended up burning innocent children to death. Truly wonderful.

Hilarious and predictable. When your party (Dem) is corrupt as fuck you don't go demanding investigations. But Democrats have never been that smart.

You claim Democrats are not smart, and make your case by claiming, "..."your party (Dem) is corrupt as fuck". ???

Did you drop out of school in the 4th grade? Or did you graduate from high school in the deep south?

Obama's place of birth, or Benghazi? Maybe Solyndra, or possible the Mushroom Cloud which brought us into

That is wonderful when you consider that Clinton is even a bigger war criminal. His attack on Bosnia murdered may ethnic Serbs. He did it without the mandate of congress, very unlike Bush who did.

Clinton also attacked a peaceful religious group in America and ended up burning innocent children to death. Truly wonderful.

I suggest you read, or read again 1984.

Hilarious and predictable. When your party (Dem) is corrupt as fuck you don't go demanding investigations. But Democrats have never been that smart.

You claim Democrats are not smart, and make your case by claiming, "..."your party (Dem) is corrupt as fuck". ???

Did you drop out of school in the 4th grade? Or did you graduate from high school in the deep south?

Your hatred of American citizens is noted lib, who else do you hate?

Not Americans Just Republicans,,

Do you hate independents and Democrats who voted for Trump over Hillary? I think we all know the answer. :eusa_hand:

Do you hate independents and Democrats who voted for Trump over Hillary? I think we all know the answer. :eusa_hand:
No I take pity on them and believe after getting a strong dose of trump they will change their votes

wait until a pissant book keeper at one of Trumps country clubs gets a subponea to testify before the grand jury and bring all of the records with them.

then hit them with you lie under oath, and you go to jail ... or a maid gets called to testify who she's seen staying at the resort ....

all the underlings are going to freak fukn OUT ! jail time or Trumps sorry ass ?

ponder that.

yeah, the dems are in panic mode ... :lmao::lmao:

I have said it from the beginning that I can't wait until it turns back on the democrats. It appears it is.

The Scandal That Matters

Yes, we all know that one lowly staffer calls the shots for the entire DNC, so they are all responsible for anything she or her family might do. Great case you got there Columbo. A guy that works stocking shelves at Walmart got caught selling an Oz. of weed. Should we expect the entire group of owners, management, and workers at Walmart to be locked up for that crime?

Typical Repubtard blah blah blah Clinton was worse criminal B.S. LOL... 33 years investigating Clinton got nothing!!! Bush, Cheney, Blair, Rumsfeld are all CONVICTED War Criminals!

I have said it from the beginning that I can't wait until it turns back on the democrats. It appears it is.

The Scandal That Matters

Yes, we all know that one lowly staffer calls the shots for the entire DNC, so they are all responsible for anything she or her family might do. Great case you got there Columbo. A guy that works stocking shelves at Walmart got caught selling an Oz. of weed. Should we expect the entire group of owners, management, and workers at Walmart to be locked up for that crime?
DWS was the head of the DNC

The loopy kunt lost... live with it

Typical Repubtard blah blah blah Clinton was worse criminal B.S. LOL... 33 years investigating Clinton got nothing!!! Bush, Cheney, Blair, Rumsfeld are all CONVICTED War Criminals!
Convicted where? And why isn't Clinton's murder been tried?

The Scandal That Matters

DWS was the head of the DNC

And?

Pry tell, who convicted them?

Forum List

Back