I find it hilarious that the left's push to investigate Trump has turned in on them with the target.

Lol what? You 2 rubes living in an alternate dimension or something? :laugh:

I have no more proof for what I think than you do for your nutty Russia narrative. Funny, the whole hack thing occurred before the election and not a word from anyone until Hillary lost. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.
Yeah the FBI committed borderline treason by refusing to reveal that Trump had been under investigation for months while lying about Hillary being back under investigation just days before the election.
So, Obama knew. Was that borderline treason?

I hear what the OP is saying, but my prediction is that it will only be Trump associates who are prosecuted for anything. Criminal Obama and Clinton lackeys will be allowed to skate. They're completely protected by the NWO Globalist Elites who run the show. Trump's an outsider. He isn't a NWO Globalist. He isn't going along.

Trump's a Nationalist, advocating putting Americans first. And that's a big no-no with the NWO Globalists. They truly despise him. He won't be protected. I don't think he'll go down, but some of his associates will. That will be the end-result of the Witch Hunt against him. Just my feeling anyway. But stay tuned.

Hillary Clintion, Donna Brazile, Loretta Lynch, and Debbie wasserman Shultz live in this dimension and showed US everything we needed to know.

My thoughts all along is that this has been a diversionary tactic.

Diversion from what?
Oh, you mean this:

FBI investigating smashed hard drives from Wasserman Schultz IT worker's home, Pakistani brothers: Report
That's fine...investigate anything that may be illegal.

Exactly Bodecea... Who cares, if they did something illegal get out the truth and charge them... Not all people want to run, hide, deny, distract, lie...

Aything that damages the federal government is good for the country...

Hillary Clintion, Donna Brazile, Loretta Lynch, and Debbie wasserman Shultz live in this dimension and showed US everything we needed to know.

Yeah, they only rigged the entire Democratic Party Presidential Nomination process. Yet, all most dimwitted Democrats have to say in response is... TRUMP... RUSSIA!!!

They can't admit that their Party is one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. They're very disingenuous people.

The mainstream media has done its very best to ignore the unfolding scandal involving almost two dozen Democrat Congressmen, former DNC leader Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and her criminal IT department (run by the Awan family).

I'm still waiting for Birther Trump to prove Obama was not a US citizen. When is Trump going to deport Obama??? When is Trump going to throw Hillary in Jail??? Trump will be jailed before Hillary! When is Trump going to make Mexico pay for the border wall? Trump USA has a Bigger Drug Problem than Mexico!

I'm still waiting for Birther Trump to prove Obama was not a US citizen. When is Trump going to deport Obama??? When is Trump going to throw Hillary in Jail??? Trump will be jailed before Hillary! When is Trump going to make Mexico pay for the border wall? Trump USA has a Bigger Drug Problem than Mexico!
How does one deport someone that's not in the country? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP....

And now look at all the shit coming to the surface lol. When you point one finger at someone else three other fingers are pointing at you.

The irony is delicious.

It's trump, his family and staff who keep getting caught lying.

Should that be ignored?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And now look at all the shit coming to the surface lol. When you point one finger at someone else three other fingers are pointing at you.

The irony is delicious.

Should that be ignored?

Yet we only have your "word" and the caught lying media. :lol::lol:

The irony is delicious.

Should that be ignored?

Prove one lie, YOU CAN"T because the only thing liberal scum have is their own lies. This entire political forum has degraded into a typical liberal lie and propaganda pump. You have NOTHING WHATSOEVER in the Russia collusion so now you have to try to find something from 20 years ago in some business deal, or some unpaid parking ticket MAYBE EVEN the terrible crime of PUBLIC URINATION!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! How could we let a public urinator be president!!!!

The irony is delicious.

Should that be ignored?

Prove one lie, YOU CAN"T because the only thing liberal scum have is their own lies. This entire political forum has degraded into a typical liberal lie and propaganda pump. You have NOTHING WHATSOEVER in the Russia collusion so now you have to try to find something from 20 years ago in some business deal, or some unpaid parking ticket MAYBE EVEN the terrible crime of PUBLIC URINATION!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! How could we let a public urinator be president!!!!

Okay, so now you're saying when every one of them confessed they lied, they were actually lying about lying?

It's hard to keep up with the twisting and turning from RWNJs.

The irony is delicious.

Should that be ignored?

Yet we only have your "word" and the caught lying media. :lol::lol:

So you agree that when they got caught and when they confessed they lied, they were what ?

Lying?

They lied,
then got caught,
then confessed

But you nutters are still living in LaLaLand and now you're lying for them.

Okay.
Not a problem.
[emoji4]

How does one deport someone that's not in the country? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's wonderful that Obama can freely come & go to travel the world just as most private citizens can, Unlike War Criminals Bush / Cheney who are confined to the USA & few non Hague tribunal extradition countries! LOL... It's like Bush / Cheney are under house arrest!

Forum List

Back