I forgot what the liberal action was to the Benghazi lie. Did they admit that it was a lie?

Do liberals believe Benghazi claims were a lie?

• Yes, they know it is a lie.

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No, they do not believe it was a lie.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • They believe it was both a spontaneous attack and a planned terror attack even though it contradicts

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
I am still not sure what their collective answer is. I suspect what the reaction may very well be. Hence, the reason I am still confused.

Sort of like how they liked Comey, then they hated Comey, and now they like him again. Especially after Colbert told them how they are suppose to react to Comey.

Oh, did you all see that James Comey all of a sudden became the hottest sex symbol in Washington?

James Comey Is The Sex Symbol America Needs Right Now

Anyway, lets do a poll.
One liberal reaction is that the right wing were simply being, drama queens regarding that incident.

They called it terror the next day DUHHHH. They said the video IMMEDIATELY. So did Fox. Brainwashed functional morons...
They did everything they could to place blame on a stupid youtube video. You know it but you will never admit it. That was romper room diplomacy like this nation has never seen before...Russian reset buttons and Muslim brotherhood reach out programs. Just a bunch of nonsense. Your side lost for a reason so your time sir and the time of the democrats would be better spent listening and learning as to why you lost instead of running your mouths about Russia.
Bullshit. They conveyed the intelligence provided to the by our intelligence community.

For 2 weeks after the attack, the CIA stuck to its story of the video spurred protests until 9.24.12 when they obtained surveillance video of the attack.

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

And then they assume the video triggered the attack. Of course only GOP dupes can be sure either way lol...

Forum List

Back