🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I found a mouse in the house.

I have a terrible joke about a 'mouse'. Please forgive me.

A man was jerking off in the bathroom when his young son unexpectedly entered. The man quickly crouched to hide his erection from the lad, who asked what he was doing. The father replied, "I'm trying to catch a mouse", to which the youngster replied, "What are you going to do if you catch it, fuck it?"

I have a terrible joke about a 'mouse'. Please forgive me.

A man was jerking off in the bathroom when his young son unexpectedly entered. The man quickly crouched to hide his erection from the lad, who asked what he was doing. The father replied, "I'm trying to catch a mouse", to which the youngster replied, "What are you going to do if you catch it, fuck it?"
But dad. The istructions said trap with head cheese. I think that B da wrong "head"

Ah, grasshopper, next you must try for the fly.
You could also use the cat method. They make a weird clicking noise that seems to sort of hypnotize the fly, and then they bite it.

I don't know what a fly tastes like, but cats seem to think they are very tasty.

You could also use the cat method. They make a weird clicking noise that seems to sort of hypnotize the fly, and then they bite it.

I don't know what a fly tastes like, but cats seem to think they are very tasty.
My German Shepard has a thing for horse flies and bumble/wood bees. Pretty cool to watch unless she's near my wife'f flower bed or grand children get in the way. Then the 90 lb. beast is a menace, thinking nothing of trampling anything between her and the goal.

Forum List

Back