🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I found Philistia!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Under Jewish control. Ha ha ha! Oops!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistia
Philistia (Hebrew: פלשת*, "Pleshet") was a Pentapolis in south-western Levant, established by migrant tribes (possibly the Sea Peoples), called the Philistines c.1175 BCE. The establishment is attributed to the defeat of Sea Peoples by Egyptian ruler Ramses III and their settlement in south-western Canaan. The Pentapolis was in constant struggle and interaction with the neighbouring EgyptIans, Israelites and Canaanites, gradually absorbing the Canaanite culture. Philistia is described to have ruled major parts of southern Canaan at the peak of its expansion, but was eventually conquered and subdued by neighbouring Israelites. The Pentapolis ceased to exist following the Assyrian conquest of the Levant in 722 BCE. Philistia is thought to be the precursor to the Hellenic and Roman term Palaestina.

Isrl_Jdea.gif

Last edited:
that's terrific roudy----now go search for the LOST CITY
OF ATLANTIS--------too late for you to find Troy----HEINRICH
SCHLIEMANN already did that

I got my telescope out and am searching FOR KRYPTON---
birthplace of SUPERMAN----aka Clark Kent aka KA-EL

Goliath appears in chapter 2 of the Qur'an (II: 247-252), in the narrative of David and Saul's battle against the Philistines.

they screwed it up again----Goliath was already dead
at that point---he died of pituatary apoplexy when
David was just a rock throwing palestinian youth---
about to be brutally arrested by the IDF

Goliath appears in chapter 2 of the Qur'an (II: 247-252), in the narrative of David and Saul's battle against the Philistines.
Very good, although you're very slow, you're learning. The Koran being a bad imitation of Judaism and Christianity mixed with the local moon god religion of Arabia, gives Israel to the Jews until the "end times". No mention of Palestine or Palestinians, and that's about 700 AD. Now why is that? Mohammad was a Zionist?

they screwed it up again----Goliath was already dead
at that point---he died of pituatary apoplexy when
David was just a rock throwing palestinian youth---
about to be brutally arrested by the IDF
I think Muslims also think King David was a Muslim and didn't know it. They call him Dawood, although a rare name among Muslims there are some with that name.

Tell that to your child rapist prophet Mohammad:

From the hadith of Bukhari, volume 5, #234

"Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

From the hadith of Muslim, volume 2, #3309

Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine….

From the hadith of the Sunan of Abu Dawud, volume 2, #2116

"Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."). "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."

From "The History of Tabari", volume 9, page 131

"Then the men and women got up and left. The Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me"...(The Prophet) married her three years before the Emigration, when she was seven years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, after he had emigrated to Medina in Shawwal. She was eighteen years old when he died.

From the Encyclopedia of Islam, under "Aisha":

"Some time after the death of Khadija, Khawla suggested to Muhammad that he should marry either Aisha, the 6 year old daughter of his chief follower, or Sawda Zama, a widow of about 30, who had gone as a Muslim to Abyssinia and whose husband had died there. Muhammad is said to have asked her to arrange for him to marry both. It had already been agreed that Aisha should marry Djubayr Mutim, whose father, though still pagan, was friendly to the Muslims. By common consent, however, this agreement was set aside, and Muhammad was betrothed to Aisha... The marriage was not consummated until some months after the Hidjra, (in April 623, 624). Aisha went to live in an apartment in Muhammad's house, later the mosque of Median. She cannot have been more than ten years old at the time and took her toys to her new home."

SUMMARY OF THE EVIDENCE OF AISHA'S AGE

The above references are just a sample of the Islamic source material statements that Aisha was 9 when her marriage was consummated. Over and over again the great Islamic scholars state that Aisha was 9 when her marriage was consummated. No serious Muslim scholar doubts this. Generally it is only embarrassed Muslims living in the West who challenge her age.

I thought it was supposed to read "The InventionS of Jewish People" which are/were many
but brought up by Chos, and thanked by Sherri khanoom, I realized I 'd made an error.
Chos baz goozid. Hamash megozeh een bacheh koony ke soorakh koonesho to masjed gondeh kardan. Vagti ja park nabood, haji masheeneh Mercedes Benzesho to soorakh kon Chos park mekard. Ha ha ha.

I am fascinated by the various CUISINES of the world----
if you find a PHILISTIA cookbook----let me know

Just what did PHILISTINES EAT? ----please do not tell
me about the FETA CHEEESE

Forum List

Back