I Get It Now Why The Left So Fear A Trump Reelection!

Eh, as much as I dislike Biden, I don't buy the "He wants to destroy America".

Not sure how you can say that...if kim jung un was the US president he couldn't do a better job at destroying the USA than biden has!

Don't you thunk that draining the SPR is gonna come back to bite us? And bite us BAD?

Careful that you dont shoot your foot off instead of them
It's teabaggers that need the ar-15 with 100 rounds to wound a turtle.
Libs have good reason to be cowards and hide behind government goons
Teabaggers have no good reason to be cowards, just like their dear leader......but they are.

Election officials facing armed militia presence at some polls​

1697022738826.png
CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › 2022/11/06 › election-officials-f...

Nov 6, 2022 — "We are deeply concerned about the safety of individuals who are exercising their constitutional right to vote," Arizona election officials ...

Well, anything that keeps you warm until 2024.

Hey, remember the supposed shellacking the Democrats were supposed to take in 2022? Oh, wait, no, they gained seats in the Governorship and Senate, and only took minimal losses in the House.
Still stopped the dems in their tracks by taking the House.....Cluster-fuck as it might be.

It's teabaggers that need the ar-15 with 100 rounds to wound a turtle.

Teabaggers have no good reason to be cowards, just like their dear leader......but they are.

Election officials facing armed militia presence at some polls

View attachment 841443
CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › 2022/11/06 › election-officials-f...
Nov 6, 2022 — "We are deeply concerned about the safety of individuals who are exercising their constitutional right to vote," Arizona election officials ...
These two should have gone to jail but obama takes care of his own

1697026790772.jpeg

These two should have gone to jail but obama takes care of his own

View attachment 841481

Does 2008 video give accurate picture of voter intimidation?

https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/05/politics/voter-intimidation-video/index.html
The video shows two members of the New Black Panther Party, one of them holding a club, standing outside the entrance of a Philadelphia polling station.

The intentions of the men in the 2008 clip, which was shot by Steve Morse, then a Republican poll watcher, aren’t clear. What the 80-second video doesn’t show, however, is that the man holding the club was asked to leave by police, which he did without incident. And the other man was a certified poll watcher.

Does 2008 video give accurate picture of voter intimidation?

https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/05/politics/voter-intimidation-video/index.html
The video shows two members of the New Black Panther Party, one of them holding a club, standing outside the entrance of a Philadelphia polling station.

The intentions of the men in the 2008 clip, which was shot by Steve Morse, then a Republican poll watcher, aren’t clear. What the 80-second video doesn’t show, however, is that the man holding the club was asked to leave by police, which he did without incident. And the other man was a certified poll watcher.
They violated the law and pleaded guilty to doing so before Obama took office and dropped the charges

Just a theory, but I'm sure it is right.

Biden is and has been SO BAD and his policies such a clusterf*ck disaster that if Trump gets in there and is even half successful as he was in his 1st term implementing border security, lowering crime, healing foreign tensions and boosting American energy and manufacturing health and independence that he will be so popular with the country that democrats will find it impossible to attack or oppose him without looking like total skunks!

I know I am dead on balls right with this one!

View attachment 841000
You underestimate the stupidity and group think of democrat voters.

Meanwhile back in reality the oil companies are stacking paper to the ceiling and producing more oil than ever.
The oil companies make money only as long as they have oil to sell

Ibiden and the crazy greenies want to deny America the oil we need

Lefties fearing a leftist like trump? Lol
Whats super duper weird is, "conservatives" supporting a leftist like trump.

Forum List

Back