I guess Donald had nothing to do this morning either

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Aside of course from his usual cornered rat routine. :)

1. Verified account 4 hours ago
    Study the late Joseph McCarthy, because we are now in period with Mueller and his gang that make Joseph McCarthy look like a baby! Rigged Witch Hunt!

20,640 replies11,606 retweets 42,502 likes

2. Verified account 4 hours ago
    Some members of the media are very Angry at the Fake Story in the New York Times. They actually called to complain and apologize - a big step forward. From the day I announced, the Times has been Fake News, and with their disgusting new Board Member, it will only get worse!

10,730 replies11,300 retweets 42,433 likes

3. Verified account 4 hours ago
    The Failing New York Times wrote a story that made it seem like the White House Councel had TURNED on the President, when in fact it is just the opposite - & the two Fake reporters knew this. This is why the Fake News Media has become the Enemy of the People. So bad for America!

10,871 replies12,575 retweets 45,710 likes

4. Verified account 5 hours ago
    No Collusion and No Obstruction, except by Crooked Hillary and the Democrats. All of the resignations and corruption, yet heavily conflicted Bob Mueller refuses to even look in that direction. What about the Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok lies to Congress, or Crooked’s Emails!

15,707 replies15,067 retweet 55,865 likes

5. Verified account 5 hours ago
    ....and have demanded transparency so that this Rigged and Disgusting Witch Hunt can come to a close. So many lives have been ruined over nothing - McCarthyism at its WORST! Yet Mueller & his gang of Dems refuse to look at the real crimes on the other side - Media is even worse!

9,840 replies11,209 retweets 43,298 likes

6. Verified account 5 hours ago
    The failing @nytimes wrote a Fake piece today implying that because White House Councel Don McGahn was giving hours of testimony to the Special Councel, he must be a John Dean type “RAT.” But I allowed him and all others to testify - I didn’t have to. I have nothing to hide......

13,718 replies11,035 retweets42,543 likes
DjKkmdLVAAAWARj.jpg

The president always has something to do. It's hilarious that in doing so he outrages you cry babies moment by moment.

Last edited:
The president always has something to do. It's hilarious that in doing he outrages you cry babies moment by moment.

Who's outraged? We enjoy The Cornered Rat's predictable AM meltdowns.
Now be a good little Trumptard and go wipe the orange spittle off his chin and the Egg McMuffin off his keypad. :D

You and the rest of the Un-American waste are outraged by everything Trump does. All you can do is make up crap about chins and keyboards to satisfy your derangement like that somehow shows you as normal when you are anything but. If you fools had any sense you would know that most of his twitter use comes about because of the never ending colluding media that cannot report news, just as you cannot. You have to make up idiotic op's like this one.

Apparently neither did you. At least Donald is up 20 hours a day fighting for America. He should have a little time to post as many tweets as he likes, especially if it drives you assholes crazy.

he's watching fox newsmost of the time he is awake if he's not on some twitter rant. & the only thing he drives is a golf cart

The president always has something to do. It's hilarious that in doing he outrages you cry babies moment by moment.

Who's outraged? We enjoy The Cornered Rat's predictable AM meltdowns.
Now be a good little Trumptard and go wipe the orange spittle off his chin and the Egg McMuffin off his keypad. :D

I love your new avatar. It's perfection. It depicts Trump perfectly.

Apparently neither did you. At least Donald is up 20 hours a day fighting for America. He should have a little time to post as many tweets as he likes, especially if it drives you assholes crazy.

He spends 20 hours a day fighting America not fighting for America.

You and the rest of the Un-American waste are outraged by everything Trump does. All you can do is make up crap about chins and keyboards to satisfy your derangement like that somehow shows you as normal when you are anything but. If you fools had any sense you would know that most of his twitter use comes about because of the never ending colluding media that cannot report news, just as you cannot. You have to make up idiotic op's like this one.
Yes, it is idiotic--it is a verbatim list of Trump's tweets for the day.
Idiotic, straight from his mouth.

He ought to be damned careful raising the spectre of McCarthy, too. Who is the one with the blacklist? Who just revoked a man's security clearance for no valid reason?
Who is doing the black balling here?
He ought to let that sleeping dog lie.

Study the late Joseph McCarthy, because we are now in period with Mueller and his gang that make Joseph McCarthy look like a baby! Rigged Witch Hunt!

Some members of the media are very Angry at the Fake Story in the New York Times. They actually called to complain and apologize - a big step forward. From the day I announced, the Times has been Fake News, and with their disgusting new Board Member, it will only get worse!

The Failing New York Times wrote a story that made it seem like the White House Councel had TURNED on the President, when in fact it is just the opposite - & the two Fake reporters knew this. This is why the Fake News Media has become the Enemy of the People. So bad for America!

No Collusion and No Obstruction, except by Crooked Hillary and the Democrats. All of the resignations and corruption, yet heavily conflicted Bob Mueller refuses to even look in that direction. What about the Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok lies to Congress, or Crooked’s Emails!

....and have demanded transparency so that this Rigged and Disgusting Witch Hunt can come to a close. So many lives have been ruined over nothing - McCarthyism at its WORST! Yet Mueller & his gang of Dems refuse to look at the real crimes on the other side - Media is even worse!

The failing @nytimes wrote a Fake piece today implying that because White House Councel Don McGahn was giving hours of testimony to the Special Councel, he must be a John Dean type “RAT.” But I allowed him and all others to testify - I didn’t have to. I have nothing to hide......

DjKkmdLVAAAWARj.jpg
Nothing better for you either as you post your daily obsession with Trump.DjKkmdLVAAAWARj.jpg

The above picture is very much a mirror like image of those suffering from Trump on the brain.

You have more in common with Trump than you care to admit.

Fight liberal scum criminals is fighting for America.

Hey, Donald just give up the charade and stop making a fool of yourself. Turn yourself in and maybe they will save you the humiliation of the perp walk. Geesus, all Mueller, or anyone with half a brain for that matter, needs to do is read your tweets to know you are guilty as sin.

Yes, it is idiotic--it is a verbatim list of Trump's tweets for the day.
Idiotic, straight from his mouth.

He ought to be damned careful raising the spectre of McCarthy, too. Who is the one with the blacklist? Who just revoked a man's security clearance for no valid reason?
Who is doing the black balling here?
He ought to let that sleeping dog lie.
No valid reason. Like the likes of you have ANY idea what goes on up there. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Hey, Donald just give up the charade and stop making a fool of yourself. Turn yourself in and making they will save you the humiliation of the perp walk. Geesus, all Mueller, or anyone with half a brain for that matter, needs to do is read your tweets to know you are guilty as sin.
We never hear what it is you claim he's guilty of. If you do manage to come up with something, there is NEVER any proof except to some media link that uses terms like maybe, he said, could have....lol! And then Mueller, the case of the never ending witch hunt. You talk about half a brain but;

dem puppets.jpg

DjKkmdLVAAAWARj.jpg
The more Trump freaks out like this about the media actually reveals how nervous he is that they’re getting closer to outing his corruption. His devious plan from day one was always to discredit the media so when the day comes when the media finally peals away that last layer of his rotted onion, and it will, he’ll have supporters taking his side, b’lieving the media stories are fake.

Last edited:

I "made up" his morning Barf-o-Rama on the Twit? No Mikey, it is word for word - same as it ever was day after Day after DAY

Fight liberal scum criminals is fighting for America.
Using your logic means unseating trump is for the good of America.

Lock him up!

Oh, I just found a tape of Trump denying any Russian collusion and obstruction of justice!

He just looks like John Belushi:

I "made up" his morning Barf-o-Rama on the Twit? No Mikey, it is word for word - same as it ever was day after Day after DAY
Now you flat out lie! I said you made up the bullshit you posted about chins and keyboards! Apparently you cannot tell that you are lying.

Forum List

Back