🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I Guess Some Women Just Love Abuse

i am sorry after 35 plus years of marriage i can think of little that would end it. ...sextexing with an underage girl...would do it...

1500 sq foot?

Wat? They should have all kinds of money.

I couldn't fit my junk into that.

She's a political opportunist. She must feel like her mentor Hillary that a divorce will hurt her career so she will stay with the sex creep no matter what. Just like Hillary did.

Is it possible old Tony is more dangerous to the Clinton's on his own somewhere? If the Clinton's decide they want him dead what better story then the abused grief stricken widow as a cover over any investigation?

Must be that big schlong of his. If this were a Clinton, I would say there is some political advantage in taking the little creep back. Maybe Huma wants to go on to be senator of NY and eventually Secretary of State to help arrange her bid for the WH under the sympathy umbrella as another poor lady dissed by an over-sexed husband just trying to get ahead who was big enough to forgive.

Yes remember Hillary and her dark glasses every time a new bimbo popped out from under Bill's desk? She was a weak woman even then. Loved being a doormat.

i am sorry after 35 plus years of marriage i can think of little that would end it. ...sextexing with an underage girl...would do it...
You have to keep in mind Clinton trained her. She knows her role. She knows to shut up and take the abuse. Rape, little girls, all that stuff is cool with them.

you know Huma was just a nubile young intern when Hillary first sank her claws into her. Just like Bill.
They must have drawn straws for the youngest and prettiest.

I don't get it, myself. My wife would've had my testicles in a jar in the refrigerator, one way or another. :laugh:

http://nypost.com/2017/05/30/huma-abedin-has-invited-anthony-weiner-back-home/

She only got out of Hillary's bed and pretended to leave him at the end of the campaign when it appeared to be a drag on Hillary. He had been doing the same thing for years.These people dont really have marriages. Just alliances. They arent really human.

Let's be honest, Huma participates in his Pedophilia. So do The Clintons.
These people are sexual deviants, and that is why they stay together.

Normal Marriages and Normal Couples if one of the two was Sane and respected themselves and wasn't a Sexual Deviant themselves, will not withstand these kinds of things.

But if you are a Pervert like Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedine yourself, you stay with your spouse because you have a unique connection to them, and they Share In Your Perversions.

Perverts Like Company, like Misery Likes Company. And Perverts like to share their perversions with other Perverts, and that is why Hilda Beast And Hummer stayed with their spouses, because they are Perverts themselves. This is part of why the DemNazi Party is so popular with Felons, Indigents, Drunks, Drug Addicts, Illegal Aliens and Pedophiles. Corruption is drawn to corruption.

Guarantee you The Clintons, Podestas, and Weiners all have a little cookout this summer, you know....for THE CHILDREN.

Last edited:
I don't get it, myself. My wife would've had my testicles in a jar in the refrigerator, one way or another. :laugh:

http://nypost.com/2017/05/30/huma-abedin-has-invited-anthony-weiner-back-home/

She only got out of Hillary's bed and pretended to leave him at the end of the campaign when it appeared to be a drag on Hillary. He had been doing the same thing for years.These people dont really have marriages. Just alliances. They arent really human.

Let's be honest, Huma participates in his Pedophilia. So do The Clintons.
These people are sexual deviants, and that is why they stay together.

Normal Marriages and Normal Couples if one of the two was Sane and respected themselves and wasn't a Sexual Deviant themselves, will not withstand these kinds of things.

But if you are a Pervert like Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedine yourself, you stay with your spouse because you have a unique connection to them, and they Share In Your Perversions.

Perverts Like Company, like Misery Like Company. And Perverts like to share their perversions with other Perverts, and that is why Hilda Beast And Hummer stayed with their spouses, because they are Perverts themselves.

Guarantee you The Clintons, Podestas, and Weiners all have a little cookout this summer, you know....for THE CHILDREN.
Yup.

Or maybe Weiny is more of a liability outside of their circle jerk. Sometimes it's more prudent to keep them as close as possible......just in case he has more secrets hidden somewhere.

Forum List

Back