I had to pay 7 damn dollars for a single light bulb yesterday

Why??? WTF was wrong with traditional bulbs? What government entity thought this was a smart idea? Did they include subsidies for the poor to be able to afford these bulbs?
Obama and his union thugs have screwed up McDonalds.

Now all they have is partimers. Their service went to shit and their food is too expensive now.

Excellent meltdown. Irrational in every aspect and from every angle.

Why??? WTF was wrong with traditional bulbs? What government entity thought this was a smart idea? Did they include subsidies for the poor to be able to afford these bulbs?
Obama and his union thugs have screwed up McDonalds.

Now all they have is partimers. Their service went to shit and their food is too expensive now.

Maybe you should make better life choices.

How much water did you save flushing your government mandated low flow toilet 3 times?

You must be full of shit if it takes you 3 flushes to flush a turd.

How much water did you save flushing your government mandated low flow toilet 3 times?

Thus confirming you still suck at being a comedian.

I thought it was funny. :)

A little pain now, or a lot of pain later. Climate change will either make for lots of little changes bitches like you whine about, or draconian measures down the road.

I know, that's the punchline :laugh:

No, the punchline is it taking you 3 flushes to flush one of your big fat turds. :)

No, the punchline is it taking you 3 flushes to flush one of your big fat turds. :)

Your turd fetish is becoming awkward. :eusa_eh:

I've replaced most of my house with LEDs

7 watts vs 75 watts

I can see why conservatives are so pissed

I hate low-flow toilets.

Eureka. You finally said something I can agree with. Whatever brain cell that came out of, you better guard that with your life.

Forum List

Back