I had to pay 7 damn dollars for a single light bulb yesterday

Why??? WTF was wrong with traditional bulbs? What government entity thought this was a smart idea? Did they include subsidies for the poor to be able to afford these bulbs?

How much water did you save flushing your government mandated low flow toilet 3 times?
I have a real toilet lol.

Anyhow, which troll is bumping these old ass threads?
You could have an multitasking toilet(bidet) like the French have, it also serves au jus sauce...
Gives a whole new meaning to "French Dip".

This thread is two years old today. Two years.

These trolls are too lonely with too much time on their hands.

Is your light bulb still working? :D
Nope. They are not as reliable as they claim. I keep switching brands trying to find the "right kind" of glow/light. The ones I have now give off a yellow color. Not impressed.

I miss my old simple bright bulbs
Yeah. I've noticed that too. I've been replacing my CFL lights with LED bulbs. Haven't had to replace any yet, and the light isn't yellowish. Home Depot still carries incandescent bulbs, just went there yesterday.

Why??? WTF was wrong with traditional bulbs? What government entity thought this was a smart idea? Did they include subsidies for the poor to be able to afford these bulbs?
i have all LED's at the house inside and out.....i have not changed a bulb so far for at least 5 years....
image.png

CFL or LED?
LED....CFL's are a hazard....
The poor and the majority of the lower middle class cannot afford LED's.
but they can afford many of the other things they have right?....and besides 5 years ago LED's were hardly even out yet.....give them time and they will be cheaper....

CFL or LED?
but they can afford many of the other things they have right?....and besides 5 years ago LED's were hardly even out yet.....give them time and they will be cheaper....
image.png

i have all LED's at the house inside and out.....i have not changed a bulb so far for at least 5 years....
image.png
thats the curse i have with woman.....hey some of us have great pheromones.....
I'm pretty sure the hildabeast is not a woman…

image.png
...just a loopy kunt

image.png
oh shit....she turned you down?....is that it?....

CFL or LED?
1.66 on Amazon. I think they can.
You can think that but it does not make it so.

image.png
oh shit....she turned you down?....is that it?....
resized_makes-me-moist-meme-generator-that-hillary-clinton-makes-me-moist-ed2f6d.jpg

Oh, man. You just hit on one of my pet peeves. I fricking HATE CFLs.

HAAAAAATE!

Forum List

Back