I had to pay 7 damn dollars for a single light bulb yesterday

Why??? WTF was wrong with traditional bulbs? What government entity thought this was a smart idea? Did they include subsidies for the poor to be able to afford these bulbs?

CFL or LED?
LED....CFL's are a hazard....
The poor and the majority of the lower middle class cannot afford LED's.
but they can afford many of the other things they have right?....and besides 5 years ago LED's were hardly even out yet.....give them time and they will be cheaper....
Actually those extras would depend on where you are located in the country, how much rent is, utilities, etc. We live on less than $500.00 a month for food and utilities there is no extra each month and I shuffle the bills from month to month to keep the services on. We also struggle to keep the taxes paid every year (they are behind this year so we will have to pay the 21% interest when we get to a point we can pay them). The place is paid for as we paid cash as we had the money when we bought it over twenty years ago. Wood heat, limited electric, no water bill but we have a well and collect rain water and we did not have our own Internet service or phone for years up until last Fall. No medical insurance. No house or fire insurance and if the car my son helped get last year breaks down we are stuck. If one of us gets sick we must depend on the natural remedies (the naturally growing yard and garden has some great resources for some things). So a $1.66 is out of the question as that would buy dish soap or some toilet paper and if we get lucky a few paper towels. Could all be better but we have seen worse since the fraud, business sabotage and all started here back in 2000. For several years we could not afford to leave here as the bank would file papers and the court was helping them cover their fraudulent tracks as they attempted to justify their fraud and theft so had to be here or miss their ten day response filings. Not that it did any good but the best effort we could do was put forth for as long as we could we did fight it through the years.

If you make 500 a month you are not paying taxes. Thank the baby Jesus you somehow can afford to post online.

If you make 500 a month you are not paying taxes. Thank the baby Jesus you somehow can afford to post online.
The property taxes are an issue when you have to come up with the money every year. I do thank the Lord for what we have. I am also thanking the Lord for being able to see justice go forth.

edit; and I did not say we make $500.00 a month I said we live on less than $500.00 a month all total.

We just had 2 conventions & hundreds die in terrorism and you all want to talk about a 2 year old discussion about fucking light bulbs......

And some wonder why our country is in the shitter....:banghead:

We just had 2 conventions & hundreds die in terrorism and you all want to talk about a 2 year old discussion about fucking light bulbs......

I thought pretty much the same when you started this whine.
You probably feel that way everyday with all that sand in your vagina

At least it's led sand that will be cost effective in the long run.

The news already hit and it takes awhile for the realization for many to see all that. Many don't pay attention to the bigger issues as they are too busy in their own daily lives. That is what made it so easy to legislate forced purchasing. At least a few are waking up to see what is happening to the country.

Not after the cost of the sandblaster to blow it all out

The property taxes are an issue when you have to come up with the money every year. I do thank the Lord for what we have. I am also thanking the Lord for being able to see justice go forth.

edit; and I did not say we make $500.00 a month I said we live on less than $500.00 a month all total.
So you are a phony. got it.

All this rain oozes it right out.

I believe you. I really do.

Good. Then stop whining about light bulbs.

This thread IS TWO YEARS OLD YOU DUMB BITCH. If you're sick of reading it stop clicking on it.........fucking morons on this forum lol

So you are a phony. got it.
Phony what? Because I did not break it down to the exact amounts for you where that under $500.00 a month comes from? The only phony thing out there is the rigged system that the media people have been believing on while many of you have been complicit in talking the people into voting into office. The people that have assisted in helping the corporate's that have been pillaging the country and bombing the crap out of people in other countries to bring in the Muslim Brotherhood are the politicians. That is on you Ravi not me but don't let the sand rub you raw enjoy it while you can.

This thread IS TWO YEARS OLD YOU DUMB BITCH. If you're sick of reading it stop clicking on it.........fucking morons on this forum lol
The bulbs are still a problem and I was not on here two years ago to bitch about it. The extra Mercury isn't needed in the trash load.

I realize it embarrasses you but you are the OP.

I'm still shocked the great US of A is so far behind the world on this issue.
I've gone way past CFLs, having been all LED for ages.
Only very poor people here use the old heater bulbs.

This thread is a national embarrassment for the whole of the US.

Forum List

Back