🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I had to pay 7 damn dollars for a single light bulb yesterday

i hate buying bulbs....them spiral things make me crazy....3 options in lighting and dont get too powerful or you will wake up to the sun every day....

That $7 bulb is still working and will be for about 8 more years.

YOU GOT SCREWED! Unless you bought an LED. Take heart, one CFL will outlast an incandescent by 8 to 15 times while using only one fourth the energy.

Just think how good a deal you would have gotten had you paid attention.

GE 26 Watt Energy Smart CFL - 6 Pack - 100 Watt Replacement - Spiral Shaped Compact Fluorescent Bulbs - Amazon.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_fluorescent_lam

Interesting. Next time I need a single light bulb I'll pretend it's a major purchase & "shop around"

Lol seriously? It's a light bulb not a car

That's the free market for you. Rip the sucker off!!! He deserves it!!

Because spending 5 bucks in gas to go elsewhere & save 3 bucks is a much better plan right?

If it was a free market these overpriced bulbs wouldn't have to be forced on consumers.

Gasoline is only $1.69. You can now afford to shop for light bulbs. lol

Why??? WTF was wrong with traditional bulbs? What government entity thought this was a smart idea? Did they include subsidies for the poor to be able to afford these bulbs?

You will be gone soon, Gramps, and it's not fair for you to use up energy resources with your inefficient bulbs.

On the upside, your new bulb will outlive you.

He, grampu reminds me of mr. wilson from the dennis the menace comic strip.

Why??? WTF was wrong with traditional bulbs? What government entity thought this was a smart idea? Did they include subsidies for the poor to be able to afford these bulbs?

You will be gone soon, Gramps, and it's not fair for you to use up energy resources with your inefficient bulbs.

How much water did you save flushing your government mandated low flow toilet 3 times?

I have 39 light bulbs in my 3 car garage, 36 T-8 blinding 6500k bulbs and 3 dim useless government bulbs.

So you buy one of those a month, 12 per year so it's $12 a year as opposed to buying a $7 one that lasts 9 years. Good move... Only in conservative world...

But at least they're burning as much coal or oil or gas as they possibly can to light that light.

How much water did you save flushing your government mandated low flow toilet 3 times?
I have a real toilet lol.

Anyhow, which troll is bumping these old ass threads?

I have a real toilet lol.

Anyhow, which troll is bumping these old ass threads?
You could have an multitasking toilet(bidet) like the French have, it also serves au jus sauce...

But you decreased global warming by.00000000000000000000000000 degrees...Good For You!

Those new lite bulbs don't burn that long, been my experience.

Forum List

Back