🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I had to pay 7 damn dollars for a single light bulb yesterday

Why??? WTF was wrong with traditional bulbs? What government entity thought this was a smart idea? Did they include subsidies for the poor to be able to afford these bulbs?

Dude, I just bought a 4 pack of 60W incandesent light bulb at Home Depot for $11.00.

So, I gotta ask, what the f are you talking about? Cuz it sure isn't reality.

Why??? WTF was wrong with traditional bulbs? What government entity thought this was a smart idea? Did they include subsidies for the poor to be able to afford these bulbs?

I bet you go food shopping at the convenience store and then cry about the prices
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Rep.Waxman (Communist of California) wanted to apply California's goofy fucking environmental standards to whole nation. This is what happens when the fed starts acting like its a city council. This is why the cost of building a new home is going up. This is also why businesses are leaving the Peoples Republic of California for pro-business states like the great state of Texas.

I bet you go food shopping at the convenience store and then cry about the prices
:eusa_whistle:

I picked up this neg when I grabbed my beer earlier. I'm such a generous person though I'll gladly give it to you. Enjoy ;)

Oh good grief.

No, you didn't pay near what you're saying you did.

WHUT is it with some RWs hanging on to their ignorance like this?

And why is this in Politics?

Oh wait - its Gramps. Never mind.

I can't imagine why anyone would use incandescent bulbs anymore.

There are a few reasons for me. One is that the CFLs don't handle heat so I have to use incandesents above the stove. I also haven't seen an appliance bulb replacement for refrigerator. I also use them for a rental property because the renters are dirt poor and snag the when the ones in their rooms burn out. I don't mind supplying them with a few incandecents every year. They're cheap.

Personally, I got mine for free when they first came out. Between the rebate and Price Club' buyone get one free, I got two ten packs for free and have taken them with me whenever I moved. I've had them about two decades and they've finally started to go out.

Oh good grief.

He didn't say how many that seven bucks bought. He's either being disingenuous or just a lousy shopper. I suspect the latter. Like I said I just bought ab four pack of incandescent bulbs.

I don't see how being stupid is everyone else's fault

CFL Reveal I assume. It was the only 3 way bulb available at my grocer. And I wasn't gonna make a special trip somewhere else for one bulb.

Excuse me, but I need to launch that hanging curveball: incandescent 3-way bulbs are still available!

And, of course, being a GE "Reveal" means double the price of a normal bulb! (It also means it uses more power to make less light.)

Excuse me but it's what was available to purchase in the store I was shopping at. Least you have me "burn" "oil" & "gas" to go purchase elsewhere.

Fuck almighty. Some of you fools would spend 5 bucks in oil to drive somewhere else to save 2 dollars. And ya call me stupid lol

Dude, it's quite simple: nobody believes you! I am in grocery stores EVERY DAY making deliveries...and guess what? They ALL still sell incandescent 3-way bulbs!

Oh good grief.

He didn't say how many that seven bucks bought. He's either being disingenuous or just a lousy shopper. I suspect the latter. Like I said I just bought ab four pack of incandescent bulbs.

I don't see how being stupid is everyone else's fault

He said "single" light bulb.

Oh good grief.

Actually, the light bulb wasn't that expensive...but the alcohol he got with it was.

Oh good grief.

Actually, the light bulb wasn't that expensive...but the alcohol he got with it was.

Two fucking hack bitches trying to pretend they know what I paid & make me out as a liar. Well fuck you both. There were two opions, the other one was nearly 10 dollars.

Excuse me, but I need to launch that hanging curveball: incandescent 3-way bulbs are still available!

And, of course, being a GE "Reveal" means double the price of a normal bulb! (It also means it uses more power to make less light.)

Excuse me but it's what was available to purchase in the store I was shopping at. Least you have me "burn" "oil" & "gas" to go purchase elsewhere.

Fuck almighty. Some of you fools would spend 5 bucks in oil to drive somewhere else to save 2 dollars. And ya call me stupid lol

Dude, it's quite simple: nobody believes you! I am in grocery stores EVERY DAY making deliveries...and guess what? They ALL still sell incandescent 3-way bulbs!

Your experience represents the entire country.....got it

Thanks to Dems for getting these prices down so fast. A totally great deal, hater chumps.

No way I paid 7 dollars for a 3 way 120watt ge reveal cfl huh?

Check this out you fucking tools...
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000WUEP9U?pc_redir=1406286090&robot_redir=1]GE 47448 12/23/29-Watt CFL (50/100/150-Watt equivalent) Energy Smart Spiral 3-Way Light Bulb:Amazon:Home Improvement[/ame]

Dunno why the link isn't working. I found this bulb with a quick search. The price is 17.48 PER BULB

Last edited:
Dayum. Remind me to never come here and vent about the price of a box of cereal. :eek:

Forum List

Back