I Hate All Muslims, And Here's Why ~

Who are you? Muslims in their countries should have their own sovereignty and choose the way they want to be. That's none of your business, why does it bother you?

9_11.jpg

What did that have anything to do with ones right to practice their religion in their own country? You further prove you're a bigot.

Good point. Christianity has had 600 more years to evolve than Islam. What were Christians doing 600 years ago? Counting how many angels fit on the head of a pen and burning witches at the stake.

Then in 600 years, Islam will be fit to exist in a civilized world, but today it isn't.

You're not the spokesman for what does and doesn't fly in the rest of the world.

I think it is funny when Christians talk so bad about Islam. Sure, Islam has a stereo-type.. No doubt. But that is the radicals.. Not everyone. Hey Christians, you ever read the Old Testament? God was a ruthless killer. How is that any different? You have a New Test. that makes him seem all good except for the few stories that made him look like a tyrant. Christianity is just as bad, you just do not have as many radicals.. Evolved, if you will.. But still your religion is no better.

Islam is a clear an present danger. Tens of thousands are murdered for Islam each year. Zero are killed for Christianity. What Jews may or may not have done 6,000 years ago is of little concern to me. What Muslims did yesterday and are planning tomorrow, is.

What about Micheal Bray? He served 46 months of a 10 year sentence for conspiring to bomb 10 abortion clinics in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D. C.

Or Marshall Herff Applewhite, Jr.; On March 19, 1997, as the comet Hale-Bopp was passing Earth, Applewhite recorded himself preaching to his congregation that suicide “was the only way to evacuate this earth.” His congregation did not believe in suicide, but was so enamored with him, that 39 members took his word for it, and on March 24, 25, and 26, they killed themselves with mixtures of phenobarbitol and applesauce, followed by vodka

Fred Phelps Jr?

I think it is funny when Christians talk so bad about Islam. Sure, Islam has a stereo-type.. No doubt. But that is the radicals.. Not everyone. Hey Christians, you ever read the Old Testament? God was a ruthless killer. How is that any different? You have a New Test. that makes him seem all good except for the few stories that made him look like a tyrant. Christianity is just as bad, you just do not have as many radicals.. Evolved, if you will.. But still your religion is no better.

Islam is a clear an present danger. Tens of thousands are murdered for Islam each year. Zero are killed for Christianity. What Jews may or may not have done 6,000 years ago is of little concern to me. What Muslims did yesterday and are planning tomorrow, is.

Oh please. Get your head out of the sand. You must have missed (again) that list of Scott Roeder, Eric Rudolph, John Salvi, Shelly Shannon, Matt Goldsby, Jimmy Simmons, Kathy Simmons, Kaye Wiggins, Martin Uphoff, David McMenemey, Father John Earl, James Kopp, Clayton Waagner, the Army of God, Hutaree, the KKK and Tim McVeigh, which was just my quick skim of the surface. You must have missed several other examples on this page. The Holocaust and the Inquisition by themselves add up to a seven figure total, if not eight. This -- thing in bold ^^ may be the most ignorant statement ever made on this board.

Btw those buildings you pictured like some Godwin's Law Two-- that's not a religious act. It's a political one.

What about Micheal Bray? He served 46 months of a 10 year sentence for conspiring to bomb 10 abortion clinics in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D. C.

So, every 10 years an anti-abortion advocate loses grip, damn..

2013.02.18 (Kirkuk, Iraq) - Mujahideen plant a bomb on a child's tricycle that leaves one dead.
2013.02.18 (Karachi, Pakistan) - Three people are murdered in a sectarian drive-by.
2013.02.18 (Lahore, Pakistan) - A Shia doctor and his 11-year-old son are brutally gunned down by sectarian Jihadis.
2013.02.18 (Peshawar, Pakistan) - Suicide bombers detonate at a government office, killing six.

That's yesterday, not 10 years ago, yesterday, and every day.

Or Marshall Herff Applewhite, Jr.; On March 19, 1997, as the comet Hale-Bopp was passing Earth, Applewhite recorded himself preaching to his congregation that suicide “was the only way to evacuate this earth.” His congregation did not believe in suicide, but was so enamored with him, that 39 members took his word for it, and on March 24, 25, and 26, they killed themselves with mixtures of phenobarbitol and applesauce, followed by vodka

And?

Fred Phelps Jr?

An idiot who has never engaged in violence.

But those you apologize for did this last week;

{Authorities in New Jersey allege a Muslim man beheaded two Coptic Christians, burying their bodies and heads and hands in separate graves near Philadelphia, bringing the horror of the persecution of Christians in Islamic nations to the United States.

According to New York’s WABC-TV, the Muslim was identified as Yusuf Ibrahim, 28. He was taken into custody after the bodies were found.

The report said investigators alleged Ibrahim killed the victims then severed their heads and hands, and buried the remains in the back yard of a home in Buena Vista, N.J.

The report said the victims were from the Coptic Christian community in the area. One of the victims had come from Egypt not many years ago.}

Muslim accused of beheading 2 Christians in U.S.

So, every 10 years an anti-abortion advocate loses grip, damn..

2013.02.18 (Kirkuk, Iraq) - Mujahideen plant a bomb on a child's tricycle that leaves one dead.
2013.02.18 (Karachi, Pakistan) - Three people are murdered in a sectarian drive-by.
2013.02.18 (Lahore, Pakistan) - A Shia doctor and his 11-year-old son are brutally gunned down by sectarian Jihadis.
2013.02.18 (Peshawar, Pakistan) - Suicide bombers detonate at a government office, killing six.

That's yesterday, not 10 years ago, yesterday, and every day.

And?

Fred Phelps Jr?

An idiot who has never engaged in violence.

But those you apologize for did this last week;

{Authorities in New Jersey allege a Muslim man beheaded two Coptic Christians, burying their bodies and heads and hands in separate graves near Philadelphia, bringing the horror of the persecution of Christians in Islamic nations to the United States.

According to New York’s WABC-TV, the Muslim was identified as Yusuf Ibrahim, 28. He was taken into custody after the bodies were found.

The report said investigators alleged Ibrahim killed the victims then severed their heads and hands, and buried the remains in the back yard of a home in Buena Vista, N.J.

The report said the victims were from the Coptic Christian community in the area. One of the victims had come from Egypt not many years ago.}

Muslim accused of beheading 2 Christians in U.S.

I am not apologizing for anybody. It is not my business to do so. You say it like its no big deal. The point is, there are radical Christians just like there are radical Muslims.
Muslims use their radical belief to suicide bomb.
Christians ise their radical beliefs to mass suicide. Both cases are stupid, and both lose innocent lives.
Fred Phelps is a raging radical lunatic. Which backed up my point, they are still around.

So your excuse to hate Muslims is that Pakistan is undergoing problems in their country? What about other countries with problems with violence. Why would that bother you still? And JihadWatch is hardly a reliable source. I've yet to see reports come out. Link your sites next time.

Oh please. Get your head out of the sand. You must have missed (again) that list of Scott Roeder, Eric Rudolph, John Salvi, Shelly Shannon, Matt Goldsby, Jimmy Simmons, Kathy Simmons, Kaye Wiggins, Martin Uphoff, David McMenemey, Father John Earl, James Kopp, Clayton Waagner, the Army of God, Hutaree, the KKK and Tim McVeigh, which was just my quick skim of the surface. You must have missed several other examples on this page. The Holocaust and the Inquisition by themselves add up to a seven figure total, if not eight. This -- thing in bold ^^ may be the most ignorant statement ever made on this board.

Btw those buildings you pictured like some Godwin's Law Two-- that's not a religious act. It's a political one.

Pogo, you're a lying pile of shit.

Tim McVeigh;

In the 2001 book American Terrorist, McVeigh stated that he did not believe in Hell and that science is his religion.[89][90] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying as agnostic.

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know this, I've shoved your face in it before - yet you continue to lie.

Eric Rudolph

Hardly a "Christian" in the normal sense;

{It is likely the attack on the Olympics was motivated by opposition to internationalism, global cooperation, and race-mixing. This, along with opposition to abortion and gay rights, are core tenents of a theology called Christian Identity. Rudolph was exposed to Christian Identity in his youth, and appears to have kept in touch with others who share this worldview.

Christian Identity is a derivative and heretical form of Protestant fundamentalism that believes the US is the Biblical “Promised Land” and considers white Christians to be God’s “Chosen People.” Michael Barkun in Religion and the Racist Right has tracked the influence of apocalyptic millennialism on major racist and antisemitic ideologues within Christian Identity, including Wesley Swift, William Potter Gale, Richard Butler, Sheldon Emry, and Pete Peters. The most racialized version of Identity claims Jews are Satanic agents who manipulate subhuman people of color. Karen Armstrong refers to militant Christian Identity as fascist. Others see its most zealous wing as neonazi. }

PublicEye.org - The Website of Political Research Associates

And even IF we took the Atheist McVeigh, and the Nazi puke Rudolph, you still have a list compiled over 50 years that pales to a single week of Islamic activity.

I'm curious Pogo, are your apologetics and promotion of Islamic terrorism based mostly on your foaming at the mouth bigotry against Christians?

There's a difference between a legitimate struggle and terrorism. You are deluded by your hatred.

Anytime someone who is Christian commits evil, you can't use the excuse "They aren't a true Christian so its okay". That is so pathetic. If being a Christian is to be like Jesus, then what was Jesus like? Christians can't even get along with each other about things like homosexuality, per-martial sex, etc. The entire religion is such a blur, not to mention most of it is just a 1st century knock-off of Judaism.

Strapped to a gurney, awaiting the lethal injection Monday that would punish him for the Oklahoma City bombing, Timothy McVeigh asked to see a priest.

Bureau of Prisons officials said McVeigh, a self-described agnostic, received the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick by an unidentified prison chaplain.

"McVeigh did see last rites which were provided by a BOP chaplain," said Jeff Grondolsky, a spokesman with the Bureau of Prisons.

McVeigh took last rites before execution - CNN

I am not apologizing for anybody. It is not my business to do so. You say it like its no big deal. The point is, there are radical Christians just like there are radical Muslims.

In the same way that there is gold on the beach just like there is sand.

Muslims use their radical belief to suicide bomb.
Christians ise their radical beliefs to mass suicide.

Mass suicide doesn't endanger the innocent. Cults have engaged in it for thousands of years. And of course, that's what this is, cults, not Christians.

Both cases are stupid, and both lose innocent lives.

Who is innocent in a mass suicide?

Fred Phelps is a raging radical lunatic. Which backed up my point, they are still around.

Phelps is a pile of shit, but poses no danger to others. He's never advocated planting bombs or cutting the clits off little girls.

Comparing Christians to Muslims is like comparing SEUI to the Nazi Party. I may not like SEUI, but they are not in the same range.

So your excuse to hate Muslims is that Pakistan is undergoing problems in their country? What about other countries with problems with violence. Why would that bother you still? And JihadWatch is hardly a reliable source. I've yet to see reports come out. Link your sites next time.

Recognizing that Islam is an evil creed, created by a Warlord, which advocates violence and tyranny, is not "hating Muslims."

Forum List

Back