I hate ethanol and you should too

Of course I realize this. I'm not a child. I never put ethanol in my own small engines.

Reality is that I live in farm country. I was born and raised here and it's always been farm country. and I'd way rather live in the middle of a million acres of corn than in a blue shithole ghetto.

I believe that soybeans are shit too, worth almost nothing, but I'd rather sit on my porch and watch the fireflies dance over the bean field than watch ghetto monkeys tearing up the local WalMart like they do in Chicago with regularity.

And farmers are still the good guys.

soybeans are fairly healthy to eat

are ghetto monkeys Black people?

I don't care if a criminal is pink or green... toss them in jail if they destroy property not their own

no wonder "they" didn't and don't like it
Wear out those damn gas vehicles ASAP so we can force you to buy a EV you cannot afford...

Well, we found out that lead is bad stuff that does brain and nerve damage so we started building engines using rings and seals and stuff which didn't depend on the added lubrication.

I don't care if a criminal is pink or green... toss them in jail if they destroy property not their own

Nope. I've known plenty of white ghetto monkeys.

might not be Trump ..but it will be a maga republican ..and the left will lose their insane minds ...again .
there's nothing left there to lose... Once the soul goes, the mind joins it...

they arent healthy for men to eat,, to much estrogen and not enough testosterone,,

Well, we found out that lead is bad stuff that does brain and nerve damage so we started building engines using rings and seals and stuff which didn't depend on the added lubrication.
oh... didn't know you could get cancer from the lead INSIDE your engine?

????

or maybe you mean people got lead poisoning from inhaling at close range exhaust fumes?

Why all this hate against Ethanol????!!!!

I loved watching her and Lucy do silly antics every week!!!

200w.gif

Leftists love this stuff:

Yeah, what was that ..Oldsmobile 88 thing?

My friend's grandpa had 1..like a '68. Steel halfway over the back wheel and all.

Ah! It was a "Delta '88". Kinda yeller.

according to a certain person here.. Delta 88 are for "blacks"
was gramps black?

Forum List

Back