I hate ethanol and you should too

I get t. You have no black friends.
MAHqPqg.png

I probably have better black friends than you ever will. Yeah, and they are my brohams and we all grew up together.

Duke, you have no friends.
I'm not you, brah. I don't even wanna get into what percentage of my good friends are black, it's a significant percentage, though.

It's less than half and more than 25%

My black friends call me "cracker". Know why? Because I AM the cracker.

My white friends call me "cracker", too. And you know what, motherfucker? I don't wanna get into the ethnicity

of all my friends because that gets complicated. You probably live in white bread America and never have

seen all the combinations of races that I have. How many of your friends are Vietnamese and black, hmm?

Most of my friends aren't complicated combinations of races, but some are. That doesn't lessen their value to me.

Commie faggot.

Last edited:
I'm not you, brah. I don't even wanna get into what percentage of my good friends are black, it's a significant percentage, though.

It's less than half and more than 25%

My black friends call me "cracker". Know why? Because I AM the cracker.
always claim they have a token black friend to make them feel less shame for their white guilt.

always claim they have a token black friend to make them feel less shame for their white guilt.
When's the last time you broke a black boy's ribs that was bigger than you because he jumped on your Vietnamese friend, pussy ass wimp!

And then..oh! My Spanish and black/Indian friend sent him flying through the air like Superman after he charged him thinking he was me.

Black dude charged him and he did this thing..it was absolutely glorious! :auiqs.jpg:

Black dude was swinging a punch, and he (my Spanish/Black/Indian friend) ducked down and lifted him up, and sent him flying fist-first in

the air onto the sidewalk

and his jaw met the sidewalk first.

That was the end of the fight that day. I didn't even have a chance to say it was me, he had it out for my other buddy and charged him.

Not that I never caught flack for that in later years. (from my friend that sent the big black boy flying) It is what it is.

I still love my friends. I regret nothing! :finger3:

He got the right the fuck off my Viet friend. I broke his ribs.

Come messin' 'round my neighborhood, we gon' gitcha.

Last edited:
Ethanol production is cost effective where electricity is in great abundance ... and cheap ... specifically Brazil ... insane amounts of hydro-power comes from insane amounts of river flow in the Amazon ... though I think the biggest facility is south and shared with a few other countries ...

They can also grow sugar cane in great abundance in Brazil ... which makes the best fuel, or so they say ... the down side is we need a different design engine to burn ethanol ... something Brazil is trying to manufacture for the public ...

Ethanol is hydroscopic, it attracts water ... we don't care for terrestrial use but NEVER NEVER NEVER use ethanol in any concentration for marine uses ... you die when your engine dies ... and sucking water is a good way to kill your boat's engine ...

I have four small engines; Zero Turn Mower, push mower, generator and power washer.

I always use non ethanol fuel. The push mower, generator and power washer are pull start and they all consistently start up on the first or second pull, even after being idle for months.

I also drain the gas out of the carb if I know I am not going to use the engine for awhile.

I have four small engines; Zero Turn Mower, push mower, generator and power washer.

I always use non ethanol fuel. The push mower, generator and power washer are pull start and they all consistently start up on the first or second pull, even after being idle for months.

I also drain the gas out of the carb if I know I am not going to use the engine for awhile.
I've read about what ethanol does to small engines and car engines if the car is left a long time and not driven.

But hey... ethanol seems to be good for the auto industry... people will have to buy a new car if they use that stuff too much or in the wrong way...

I've read about what ethanol does to small engines and car engines if the car is left a long time and not driven.

But hey... ethanol seems to be good for the auto industry... people will have to buy a new car if they use that stuff too much or in the wrong way...
Fuel injectors in car engines are much less prone to failure because on ethanol than carburetor engines.

Fuck Ethanol. Bring back leaded gas!
I have to wonder why gas was leaded anyway. It's probably better off without it and Ethanol.
Was it to keep the cylinders nice and smooth?

Tetraethyllead (TEL) was once a commonly-used gasoline additive, primarily to increase the effective octane rating, but also to protect and lubricate the exhaust valves.

It started to be phased out of use, when catalytic converters began to be required, as it damages catalytic converters. Engines made to run without it also had to have the exhaust valves and seats made of different materials, that didn't need the TEL to protect them.

What delicious cynicism!

I use most things fairly frequently, so I just get Hi-Test for the equipment.

If something's going to sit for a while, run it dry.

Fuel injectors in car engines are much less prone to failure because on ethanol than carburetor engines.
yes and i htink i know why

carburetors have small metal parts within that rust far easier (ethanol involves water separating from the actual gas andthen rusting out small parts)

Most of my friends aren't complicated combinations of races, but some are. That doesn't lessen their value to me.

Commie faggot.

I heard that we all descended from Africans. There ws that oldest mummy found which was found in Africa, called Lucy...

I heard that we all descended from Africans. There ws that oldest mummy found which was found in Africa, called Lucy...
"Lucy" was only 40% "there", and it wasn't a mummy, it was a fossil.

One would be amazed at how a large percentage of these "fossils" consist of just a few bones and the rest

are fabricated from whole cloth. ;)

"Lucy" was only 40% "there", and it wasn't a mummy, it was a fossil.

One would be amazed at how a large percentage of these "fossils" consist of just a few bones and the rest

are fabricated from whole cloth. ;)
or you just don't want to think that maybe all races are so closely related...

Forum List

Back