🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I hate her I hate her I hate her

I'm thinking it's the cackling. I was reading an article from The Hill this morning that said she had NO political skills --- she was knocked out very early from the prez primary race, after all. Her only experience is as a prosecutor and she is aggressive, people say, to her staff. She has never learned the most basic social skill -- forget politics, even --- that you don't do fake laughing!! Has a faked angry laugh EVER fooled ANYbody??

It says one thing: newbie. Two things? Agressive, hostile newbie. Because the "Bwahahaha!! type laugh is the villain's delight in seeing they've caused someone else pain. Everyone recognizes it: there's an emoticon.

:muahaha:

The fact that her staff didn't break her of that FAST means to me that her staff hates her, and the articles I've read say they all do!

Hahahahahahah She's not even Black!!!

Kumonya is as white as her cuck peckerwood husband!

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

whiteys.jpg

Half Black!

Half Indian from India!
Indian doesn't count. If you can see they're black --- they're black. What are you all trying to do, turn us into Brazil (light girl, dark girl) or 18th century New Orleans?? Quadroon, mulatto, sambo, octaroon, they had names for every possible combo. (A sambo was the child of a black and a mulatto. How do I know these things?? Oh, right, all those sugar-plantation books, very interesting.)

Indian doesn't count. If you can see they're black --- they're black. What are you all trying to do, turn us into Brazil (light girl, dark girl) or 18th century New Orleans?? Quadroon, mulatto, sambo, octaroon, they had names for every possible combo. (A sambo was the child of a black and a mulatto. How do I know these things?? Oh, right, all those sugar-plantation books, very interesting.)

Half Black!

Half Indian from India!
Little or no black blood.
She just has a permanent suntan because her mother was Indian and her father is Jamaican...so she has even less black blood then Obama.....but if you have one drop of black blood you can get away with calling yourself Afro-American. She's more South American than black.
Her ancestors were slave traders.
She has zero right to claim Black Privilege.
But Biden needed a black female to fill the slot and she was his choice.....a choice he now deeply regrets.

Last edited:
Well she is a self service bitch and has the lowest VP rating since the position of VP started. Hell her staff hate her guts and if any of them had a ounce of brains they tell her to shove her job and her crappy attitude right up her fat ass.

She has no skills whatsoever. Bidung should have picked a better VP. He only picked her cause she was female and part black. Another dumbass move by a walking, talking disaster.

Why there is this animus against the Vice President?

Sure, she is a mediocrity. But so are most pols.

Sure, she paid bail for BLM rioters. Buy so did a lot of other bigwigs.

Sure, she has an obnoxious personality. But so does Nancy Pelosi.

Sure, she is not too bright. But neither is the old guy in the Oval Office.

I think that bureaucrats in D.C. should keep their mouths shut.

It is more than possible that she may become President before 2025. If she does, she will not forget those that had badmouthed her!

She's female!

She's black!
That's right, Beijing Biden used race discrimination for his vp pick based on gender and race. He set a prerequisite weeks ahead that he was going to use race and gender discrimination to select a black female.

The Ho couldn't hardly get 1% of the Democrat Primary vote but yet Potatohead thought she was VP material.

Probably he was told by Soros that he had to put her on the ticket or else the election wouldn't be stolen for him.

Little or no black blood.
She just has a permanent suntan because her mother was Indian and her father is Jamaican...so she has even less black blood then Obama.....but if you have one drop of black blood you can get away with calling yourself Afro-American. She's more South American than black.
Her ancestors were slave traders.
She has zero right to claim Black Privilege.
But Biden needed a black female to fill the slot and she was his choice.....a choice he now deeply regrets.
Right, Kamala should be paying us all reparations

She's female!
She's black!
Half Black!
Half Indian from India!

Half-black, at most. At least as likely, based on pictures that I've seen of her father, no more than one-quarter black. He appears to be at least half-white, if not more so.

Not that it ought to matter. It is foolish, at best, to select a candidate based on that candidate's race. But given that The Whore was chosen for being black, shouldn't someone have been choses who was actually black?

She's female!

She's black!

Nobody could have predicted the tacit regurgitated response of racism and sexism anytime a Democratic woman or person of color is criticized. It's almost like this hasn't been your script for 20 years, which is why nobody takes these issues seriously anymore.

Forum List

Back