I Hate Pride Month

You can go "look at him, see what I mean!!" to your gay side kick all day long.....it doesn't stop me from pointing out the fact yall are full of shit..

View attachment 794418

and me pointing this out isn't TDS -- that is just something morons like you say when you can't rationalize how full of shit you are...

You can complain about the mean old orange scary monster as much as you want to. Even if he doesn't win the presidency he's still not going away.

He is “doing his thing”. He has empowered us with the Truth, and the free will to reject lies and sin. If we want to get rid of Satanic things, all we have to do is stop doing them. Can you bring yourself to do that?
Maybe in Trumpmanistan but here in the US exercising that power will
1. Put you in prison
2. Put you in the hospital because you talked your crap to the wrong person
or
3. Finally encourage you to come out of the closet and be free to be the flaming queen we've always known you to be.

It's smart to cry about sinners as you throw stones? I guess you're another dumb Bingo who didn't bother to read your Bible. 😄

Why can't you just answer the question on what a Bingo even is? If you're going to insult us you can at least tell us what the heck it means.

Maybe in Trumpmanistan but here in the US exercising that power will
1. Put you in prison
2. Put you in the hospital because you talked your crap to the wrong person
or
3. Finally encourage you to come out of the closet and be free to be the flaming queen we've always known you to be.
This is your response?

:spinner:

This is your response?

:spinner:
THIS
Was your response

"He is “doing his thing”. He has empowered us with the Truth, and the free will to reject lies and sin. If we want to get rid of Satanic things, all we have to do is stop doing them. Can you bring yourself to do that?"

Can you get you to stop lying, oh and Trump too.

THIS
Was your response

"He is “doing his thing”. He has empowered us with the Truth, and the free will to reject lies and sin. If we want to get rid of Satanic things, all we have to do is stop doing them. Can you bring yourself to do that?"

Can you get you to stop lying, oh and Trump too.
W@W, someone is…..

IMG_6994.gif

Forum List

Back