I Hate Pride Month

Of course. Everything is about Orange man.
When you are quoting bible scripture to justify your hatred of your own latent homosexuality -- yes, I am going to bring up how full of shit you are when you folks ignore all of the other sins that GOD CONDEMNED EVEN MORE IN THE BIBLE....

Lying, coveting another's wife, adultery, etc, etc, etc.......

If your cult leader is ok with the gays, that means he is ok with you......calm the fuck down little girl

we-made-a-list-of-all-the-anti-lgbt-stuff-trump-h-2-14203-1530553687-4_dblbig.jpeg

When you are quoting bible scripture to justify your hatred of your own latent homosexuality -- yes, I am going to bring up how full of shit you are when you folks ignore all of the other sins that GOD CONDEMNED EVEN MORE IN THE BIBLE....

If your cult leader is ok with the gays, that means he is ok with you......calm the fuck down little girl

View attachment 794412

You don't know him either, Pointless

It's ok to play dumb.....if I were a pussy like you, I would do the same....

Trump is your personal Jesus...

View attachment 794412

theHawk see what I mean? He has a chronic case of TDS. 🙄

It's not about knowing the poster you dumb Bingo, it's about knowing the Bible. Homosexuality isnt a greater sin then any other, including throwing stones.

Still a sin though, right Mr Biblical Scholar?

It's strange how you people defend homosexuality but then use it as a tool to smear others

Think hard

View attachment 794412
I never claimed President Trump was or is perfect.
He was wrong about the vaccines.

Odd that you claim I am some sort of homophobe and I must get that from Trump, yet you show him holding a LGBTQ flag, and claim he says homo/tranny stuff is okay. Seems like you need to get your story straight.

theHawk see what I mean? He has a chronic case of TDS. 🙄
You can go "look at him, see what I mean!!" to your gay side kick all day long.....it doesn't stop me from pointing out the fact yall are full of shit..

_00-rea-008 (43).jpg

and me pointing this out isn't TDS -- that is just something morons like you say when you can't rationalize how full of shit you are...

Forum List

Back