I Hate Pride Month

Oh the things I could tell you about that one......:heehee: Not what she seems at all.
I'm sure.
I've been attacked for my failure to hate LGBTQ+ people since I left that club in the 80s.

THAT'S RIGHT BUTTHOLES! I USED TO BE YOU. IT'S WHY YOU'RE SUCH AN EASY PLAY FOR ME. I KNOW YOUR TINY MINDS FROM THE INSIDE,

Not what they seem but all of them exactly the same. Driven by self hate and fear.

Of course you do. You're a fascist control freak that can't stand other people living differently then your narrow views on the world. You can't stand two females or males loving each other. You can't stand or understand the pain and suffering of other people as you're nutcase and an asshole. You can't accept differences because you're full of your fucking self and believe that you're GOD!

Last edited:
It's call Free Speech. Would you say that to a sodomite "disparaging" those who don't bow down to their sin.
Religion is based on ones desire to dictate and rule over people. Very sick people and very sick mindset. Unless this god is ready to come down and prove his or her existence and explain to us why we should live this way. Well, it is literally just your desire to be a fucking dick head and you should just fly a freaking kite that is made up of dick skin.

bu
But
BUTT...
There were Pride celebrations then too.
Can you smeeeeell the hypocrisy in the air?

View attachment 793759
Celebrating what?

IMG_3509.jpeg

Celebrating you and the rest of the MAGAPEDOS

Keep opening the door and I'll keep slamming it on your foot.
An old, childish argument. “You must be secretly gay because you hate homosexuals.”

And you wonder why we say you people act like petulant children.

Forum List

Back