I Hate Pride Month

An old, childish argument. “You must be secretly gay because you hate homosexuals.”

And you wonder why we say you people act like petulant children.
Would "petulant children" be the people whining about Pride month?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND
Unless you can provide a reasonable explanation for your unreasoning hatred of people who do you no harm, pose you no threat, and basically just want to live their lives free of your bigotry then we apply Occam's Razor to the problem. The option requiring the fewest explanations is the most likely solutions. ergo
You hate Gays because you're afraid to admit you are one.

Would "petulant children" be the people whining about Pride month?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND
Unless you can provide a reasonable explanation for your unreasoning hatred of people who do you no harm, pose you no threat, and basically just want to live their lives free of your bigotry then we apply Occam's Razor to the problem. The option requiring the fewest explanations is the most likely solutions. ergo
You hate Gays because you're afraid to admit you are one.
No, adults that know better would stand against Pride.

The Pride Brigade is a threat, they are pushing lies like transgenderism onto kids. Also promote sick behavior like homosexuality on all people, including children. They are groomers. These sins will only lead people to an eternity of torment. Pride is the rejection of God and proclaiming oneself to be superior and more informed than God. That is dangerous, and we’ve seen where that leads cultures….to annihilation.

The Pride Brigade is a threat, they are pushing lies like transgenderism onto kids. Also promote sick behavior like homosexuality on all people, including children. They are groomers. These sins will only lead people to an eternity of torment. Pride is the rejection of God and proclaiming oneself to be superior and more informed than God. That is dangerous, and we’ve seen where that leads cultures….to annihilation.
We certainly have seen where this culture leads when it was called the Weimar Culture. It led to Adolph Hitler.

This beautiful girl speaks for me. I bet she'll be in Congress someday annoying the mad leftists

Freedom of assembly is protected by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which states that "Congress shall make no law...abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

This means that individuals in the United States have the right to peacefully assemble in public spaces, protest, and express their views without fear of retaliation from the government.

However, these rights are not absolute and may be restricted in certain circumstances, such as when public safety is at risk.

Can anyone kick all LGBTers out of this blue planet? How? No one can, dude. They're all humans just like you & me...not pieces of junk!

Edit : I'm not one of them, but I'm not against them. :)

Freedom of assembly is protected by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which states that "Congress shall make no law...abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

This means that individuals in the United States have the right to peacefully assemble in public spaces, protest, and express their views without fear of retaliation from the government.

However, these rights are not absolute and may be restricted in certain circumstances, such as when public safety is at risk.

Can anyone kick all LGBTers out of this blue planet? How? No one can, dude. They're all humans just like you & me...not pieces of junk!

Edit : I'm not one of them, but I'm not against them. :)
So where did she say anything you're claiming.

The mentally ill can do what they wish, I guess. But she/we are saying the CORPORATIONS need to disengage from trying to force this sickness on the 99%. FUCK them, and you for encouraging this

Last edited:
Whenever I hear someone say I'm proud to be this or I'm proud to be a(n) I find it ridiculous. Name one thing anyone should actually be "proud" of and I will easily REFUTE you.

The Pride Brigade is a threat, they are pushing lies like transgenderism onto kids.Also promote sick behavior like homosexuality on all people, including children. They are groomers. These sins will only lead people to an eternity of torment. Pride is the rejection of God and proclaiming oneself to be superior and more informed than God. That is dangerous, and we’ve seen where that leads cultures….to annihilation.
Speaking of lies...
And childish fantasies

So if "God" is gonna get um then why don't you shut up and let "God" do his thing?

Speaking of lies...
And childish fantasies

So if "God" is gonna get um then why don't you shut up and let "God" do his thing?
He is “doing his thing”. He has empowered us with the Truth, and the free will to reject lies and sin. If we want to get rid of Satanic things, all we have to do is stop doing them. Can you bring yourself to do that?

God's promise. Not cum gulping fags
You gulp cum.....and nobody is mad at you about it.....there are no crusades to slap dicks out your mouth before you gulp cum....why not mind your business?

By the way, thanks for letting us know, this isn't about protecting children...it never was....

He is “doing his thing”. He has empowered us with the Truth, and the free will to reject lies and sin. If we want to get rid of Satanic things, all we have to do is stop doing them. Can you bring yourself to do that?
Lying is a sin too...

but it doesn't stop you from worshipping a devout liar

You gulp cum.....and nobody is mad at you about.....there are no crusades to slap dicks out your mouth before you gulp cum....why not mind your business?

By the way, thanks for letting us know, this isn't about protecting children...it never was....

You don't know the first thing about me, Pointless

Forum List

Back