I hate seeing basketball season winding down.....boo hoo

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I loathe the summer, I hate seeing all the great shows and sports seasons all coming to a end..especially college basketball. Although my team is no longer in the mix, I will be watching for the last time the finals and wish with all my heart we can do a do over of winter sports again, from football to basketball...boo hoo.

images
images
images

• Banned
Enough with the bold OPs. People don't want to read that sh**. College sports are rigged sh** anyhow.
Dude, if you only knew how bad my eye sight is.....you people have got to allow others their mark here, if its not the grammer, its the context, if its not the context, its the color I chose. I am literally going blind, please give me some slack.

Enough with the bold OPs. People don't want to read that sh**. College sports are rigged sh** anyhow.
Dude, if you only knew how bad my eye sight is.....you people have got to allow others their mark here, if its not the grammer, its the context, if its not the context, its the color I chose. I am literally going blind, please give me some slack.

You can turn up the zoom on your browser/ computer. Also, use the bigger font instead of bold, imo.

You can turn up the zoom on your browser/ computer. Also, use the bigger font instead of bold, imo.
That does not do it for many of us. BOLD allows for the letters to be better DEFINED. Size does not.

I've noticed that people who follow basketball have an annoying goofy quality about them. It is probably the effect of that squeaking sound rubber shoes make on a gym floor.

• Banned

I'm already up to 200% and still I have difficulties, trust me, I'm not joking my eye sight is horrible and I may be going blind, this is serious so give me a break.

Nothing is more fun than college football season!!! Don't worry. April and May always fly by. Before we know it....it'll be nearing July and football camps will be underway.

Tigerred59 who is your team??

Nothing is more fun than college football season!!! Don't worry. April and May always fly by. Before we know it....it'll be nearing July and football camps will be underway.

I live in Cincinatti but work in Northern Ky.....I'm a UofK fan all the way and love IU, so you can imagine the riff I had when they had to play each other.

I get a bit depressed around Labor Day. By then I've had enough of the triple digit Arizona desert heat and pretty much cabin fever has set in.

I live in Cincinatti but work in Northern Ky.....I'm a UofK fan all the way and love IU, so you can imagine the riff I had when they had to play each other.

That's a tough one. I'm a South Carolina and Georgia fan...lived both places. So yeah...USC vs UGA sucks for me.

I loathe the summer, I hate seeing all the great shows and sports seasons all coming to a end..especially college basketball. Although my team is no longer in the mix, I will be watching for the last time the finals and wish with all my heart we can do a do over of winter sports again, from football to basketball...boo hoo.

images
images
images

I don't. I am happy to see the beginning of the baseball season. The soccer season. The golf season. The season of any sport that is played under the sun.

I would probably like basket ball a bit more if the hoops were at least 30 feet from the floor, so the the attempt to score would depend more on accuracy than on being an overgrown genetic freak, so scoring would be at least a little challenge.

Last edited:

images
images
images
NBA playoffs are about to start up in a minute. I love this time of year.

images
images
images

I don't. I am happy to see the beginning of the baseball season. The soccer season. The golf season. The season of any sport that is played under the sun.

I would probably like basket ball a bit more if the hoops were at least 30 feet from the floor, so the the attempt to score would depend more on accuracy than on being an overgrown genetic freak, so scoring would be at least a little challenge.

Jealous are we, shorty? Listen, last nights game was by far the best NCAA game ever....V kicked ass, it was nice.

images
images
images

Jealous are we, shorty? Listen, last nights game was by far the best NCAA game ever....V kicked ass, it was nice.
Are you kidding me? I missed the game and everybody is telling me the same thing. BGE

Forum List

Back