I hate seeing basketball season winding down.....boo hoo

Now, if only all team sports would wind down and people focus on important issues.

Yeah, like listening to Trumps imported mop speak like she's just got off a fuckin migrant boat. Honest to God, I hate conservatives.

I loathe the summer, I hate seeing all the great shows and sports seasons all coming to a end..especially college basketball. Although my team is no longer in the mix, I will be watching for the last time the finals and wish with all my heart we can do a do over of winter sports again, from football to basketball...boo hoo.

images
images
images

I don't. I am happy to see the beginning of the baseball season. The soccer season. The golf season. The season of any sport that is played under the sun.

I would probably like basket ball a bit more if the hoops were at least 30 feet from the floor, so the the attempt to score would depend more on accuracy than on being an overgrown genetic freak, so scoring would be at least a little challenge.

Jealous are we, shorty? Listen, last nights game was by far the best NCAA game ever....V kicked ass, it was nice.
Are you kidding me? I missed the game and everybody is telling me the same thing. BGE

Dude, the game was a classic.....tied, with less than 2 seconds left, dude hit a 3 pointer and all hell break loose. And nobody and I mean nobody had V on the card going all the way....Classic, classic.

I loathe the summer, I hate seeing all the great shows and sports seasons all coming to a end..especially college basketball. Although my team is no longer in the mix, I will be watching for the last time the finals and wish with all my heart we can do a do over of winter sports again, from football to basketball...boo hoo.

images
images
images

I don't. I am happy to see the beginning of the baseball season. The soccer season. The golf season. The season of any sport that is played under the sun.

I would probably like basket ball a bit more if the hoops were at least 30 feet from the floor, so the the attempt to score would depend more on accuracy than on being an overgrown genetic freak, so scoring would be at least a little challenge.

Jealous are we, shorty? Listen, last nights game was by far the best NCAA game ever....V kicked ass, it was nice.
Are you kidding me? I missed the game and everybody is telling me the same thing. BGE

Dude, the game was a classic.....tied, with less than 2 seconds left, dude hit a 3 pointer and all hell break loose. And nobody and I mean nobody had V on the card going all the way....Classic, classic.
I left my tablet at home and I was at my daughters volleyball practice. I even forgot to record it because I just knew NC was going to win.

images
images
images

I left my tablet at home and I was at my daughters volleyball practice. I even forgot to record it because I just knew NC was going to win.

NO shit (smile)...who in their right mind would pick V over UofK or NC? I remember in the 80's when this nobody team won the first time. But listen, its all on the net and I'm sure ESPN will do a re run of this game sometime again. Hope your daughter's team won!!

Glad you enjoyed the game which was invented by some useless white crackers.

I could enjoy a game invented by some genius blacks if there ever were such a game.

Or anything.

Glad you enjoyed the game which was invented by some useless white crackers.

I could enjoy a game invented by some genius blacks if there ever were such a game.

Or anything.
If you have ever ran long distance, wrestled or done any of the martial arts then you are enjoying something first invented by Blacks. Also hockey was created by run away slaves in Canada. The concept of the Olympics was copied from Africans as well. Sorry white boy.

Last edited:
I hate seeing basketball season winding down.....boo hoo

Granny says ya gots the basketball jones, a.k.a. basketball withdrawal...

... go down to yer local library an' check out basketball videos...

... to get ya through till next season.

College basketball season only lasts for two weeks now. The rest are exhibition games. You should be more upset by that.

Nothing is more fun than college football season!!! Don't worry. April and May always fly by. Before we know it....it'll be nearing July and football camps will be underway.

Tigerred59 who is your team??

I live in Cincinatti but work in Northern Ky.....I'm a UofK fan all the way and love IU, so you can imagine the riff I had when they had to play each other.
Their 1975 regional final was one for the ages. IU would have won if Scott May's arm wasn't in a cast.
Unfortunately, NBC only aired the game in that part of the country.

Forum List

Back