I hate shoppers that are to lazy to walk

The joke's on them. Obesity comes soonerr to people who are just too lazy and stupid to do the simplest manual tasks.
Aaaaaa, TheGreatGasBag deigns to impart upon us his preponderance of preposterous palaver.

You thought that was an occasion for an out of place insult; a fairly inane and true statement? You're a dumb fuck.
You have projection down to a T, you should really focus your efforts on expanding your horizons....... :thup:

Not talking to you would be the best way I could of starting on that.
What? Sink deeper into partisan inanity? Yup, that would do it. :thup:

That's not even a logical follow-up. Go back to the farm.

(And you're the one who started with the sh** talking (or projecting as you call it)).

Aaaaaa, TheGreatGasBag deigns to impart upon us his preponderance of preposterous palaver.

You thought that was an occasion for an out of place insult; a fairly inane and true statement? You're a dumb fuck.
You have projection down to a T, you should really focus your efforts on expanding your horizons....... :thup:

Not talking to you would be the best way I could of starting on that.
What? Sink deeper into partisan inanity? Yup, that would do it. :thup:

That's not even a logical follow-up. Go back to the farm.

(And you're the one who started with the sh** talking (or projecting as you call it)).
Dayamn, every post you ever made was shit talking........ Hack........ :lmao:

Has anyone seen the case where an able bodied person was able to walk in a store but decides to utilize the store provided motorized cart simply because they are to lazy to walk? Those are for people who have a hard time walking. It isn't a personalized motor vehicle provided to you because the store doesn't want you to feel tired as you walk up and down the isles. The person who does have to use them can't because some lazy person doesn't want to walk.
Yes and it pisses me off. It also kinda bothers me when a fat person uses the care because they are fat. Shouldn't they be waking for exercise?

i hate shoppers who can't mind their own business and presume to know what ails strangers.

also, posters who are too lazy to learn how to spell! ;)
C'mon sometimes you can tell the don't really need it,usually if they goofing around on it. I also saw a kid getting dragged down the aisle in Target. His grandmother didn't realize it for quite a while. I gotta admit it was funny when she did.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the case where an able bodied person was able to walk in a store but decides to utilize the store provided motorized cart simply because they are to lazy to walk? Those are for people who have a hard time walking. It isn't a personalized motor vehicle provided to you because the store doesn't want you to feel tired as you walk up and down the isles. The person who does have to use them can't because some lazy person doesn't want to walk.

Total bullshit... But the thing that gets me pissed is seeing perfectly able bodied people park in a handicap space and walk into a store or restaurant.
I see it all the time at my favorite Cajun joint....I'll let y'all decide who the main culprits are.
I'm with you but then again how do you know? I know someone who's mother had a handicapped parking sticker for her car. When the mother died her daughter used the sticker and I can tell you there was nothing wrong with her. That Irritated the piss out of me because my mother does have a sticker,needs these space's and here's a 25 year old just being lazy. Yes I said something but that didn't stop her.

I hate shoppers that are to lazy to walk

Shouldn't that be....I hate shoppers that are two lazy too walk?

Total bullshit... But the thing that gets me pissed is seeing perfectly able bodied people park in a handicap space and walk into a store or restaurant.
I see it all the time at my favorite Cajun joint....I'll let y'all decide who the main culprits are.
I'm with you but then again how do you know? I know someone who's mother had a handicapped parking sticker for her car. When the mother died her daughter used the sticker and I can tell you there was nothing wrong with her. That Irritated the piss out of me because my mother does have a sticker,needs these space's and here's a 25 year old just being lazy. Yes I said something but that didn't stop her.

It's the same type people every single time. And they show zero signs of being disabled.
I suppose they could have an issue that wasnt readily apparent,but you'd never notice considering how much they eat and drink and basically make a nuisance of themselves being rowdy.

They have those motorized carts where I shop for groceries. Until I read this thread it never occurred to me to be annoyed by people using the carts. This has been like a Public Service Announcement. Thanks, I guess.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back