I hate shoppers that are to lazy to walk

Has anyone seen the case where an able bodied person was able to walk in a store but decides to utilize the store provided motorized cart simply because they are to lazy to walk? Those are for people who have a hard time walking. It isn't a personalized motor vehicle provided to you because the store doesn't want you to feel tired as you walk up and down the isles. The person who does have to use them can't because some lazy person doesn't want to walk.

Not all health ailments are visible to the naked eye, Doctor.

And sometimes when we don't see anything that is wrong it may actually mean that nothing is wrong.

And you know this how? My ex-father-in-law doesn't have any visible ailments. But he is running with only 40% of his heart functioning.

You hate these people without knowing anything more about them than that they use the motorized carts?

Know what I find disgusting? Assholes who judge others without knowing shit about them. Spare us your "medical diagnosis" based on such ignorance.

Has anyone seen the case where an able bodied person was able to walk in a store but decides to utilize the store provided motorized cart simply because they are to lazy to walk? Those are for people who have a hard time walking. It isn't a personalized motor vehicle provided to you because the store doesn't want you to feel tired as you walk up and down the isles. The person who does have to use them can't because some lazy person doesn't want to walk.

Total bullshit... But the thing that gets me pissed is seeing perfectly able bodied people park in a handicap space and walk into a store or restaurant.
I see it all the time at my favorite Cajun joint....I'll let y'all decide who the main culprits are.

Espeicially if they do it on purpose.

Solution: Shoot them in the head. End of problem.

So your vast medical knowledge leads to a cold blooded murder over a parking violation? Yeah, I would hope your cellmate enjoys raping you daily.

no they wont....i have used the wheel chair carts....mainly when i am just too exhausted to do much....i used one last time i got out of the hospital....and i am sure at that point i did not appear able bodied....

If they really couldn't walk wouldn't they have their own wheelchairs?

It is not necessarily about being completely unable to walk. Many conditions make standing for long or walking far difficult or even dangerous.
And if you had that condition wouldn't you have your own wheelchair?

Why? They are able to walk, just not for any distance. And having to load and unload a wheelchair is a monumental task for a handicapped person. This is why stores provide the motorized carts for their customers.

I am curious. Why do you care about who uses the carts and who doesn't? It doesn't effect you.

It is not necessarily about being completely unable to walk. Many conditions make standing for long or walking far difficult or even dangerous.

Why? They are able to walk, just not for any distance. And having to load and unload a wheelchair is a monumental task for a handicapped person. This is why stores provide the motorized carts for their customers.

I am curious. Why do you care about who uses the carts and who doesn't? It doesn't effect you.

I'm just asking a question

I think people should fill their own needs and not expect other people to do it for them that's all

I know an older guy who is paralyzed and he gets his chair in and out of his car by himself multiple times a day are you telling me that a person who can walk from his car to the store can't manage to get a wheelchair of his own out of his car but the guy who is paralyzed can?

I think people should fill their own needs and not expect other people to do it for them that's all

I know an older guy who is paralyzed and he gets his chair in and out of his car by himself multiple times a day are you telling me that a person who can walk from his car to the store can't manage to get a wheelchair of his own out of his car but the guy who is paralyzed can?

Can they? Maybe. As I mentioned in a previous post, my ex-father-in-law is running on 40% of his heart. Whether he could manage to unload a wheelchair is debatable. Being paralyzed does not make your stamina go away or make it so that straining can kill you. A heart condition does.

And the stores provide these chairs as a service to their customers. It is not as if these people are asking you to carry them.

o hell is this really an important issue....really? the use of the carts sucks...they are hard to move about in and you cant reach stuff

btw....i use them when there is a problem with passing out....i can walk into the store yet i prefer not to expend the energy on walking and standing when i am sick...i have used them a total of two times....
i love the judge fucking mental

Those carts are provided by the store so that patrons will not pass up the store because it is too big to walk around

You have no idea what afflictions people have. They can have a weak heart that makes it difficult to walk more than a hundred feet, they may have joint problems, COPD and dozens of other afflictions you may not be aware of

Maybe he can walk 50-100 feet without the wheelchair but is unable to walk up and down the aisles to find what he wants

Will a driver want to pull his wheelchair out for just a few items? The store wants him to come in and shop...that's why they provide electric carts

How do you know for a fact that you saw someone using a motorized cart that didn't need one?

...because some lazy person doesn't want to walk.

The joke's on them. Obesity comes soonerr to people who are just too lazy and stupid to do the simplest manual tasks.
Aaaaaa, TheGreatGasBag deigns to impart upon us his preponderance of preposterous palaver.

You thought that was an occasion for an out of place insult; a fairly inane and true statement? You're a dumb fuck.
You have projection down to a T, you should really focus your efforts on expanding your horizons....... :thup:

The joke's on them. Obesity comes soonerr to people who are just too lazy and stupid to do the simplest manual tasks.
Aaaaaa, TheGreatGasBag deigns to impart upon us his preponderance of preposterous palaver.

You thought that was an occasion for an out of place insult; a fairly inane and true statement? You're a dumb fuck.
You have projection down to a T, you should really focus your efforts on expanding your horizons....... :thup:

Not talking to you would be the best way I could of starting on that.

(And you're the one who started with the sh** talking (or projecting as you call it)).

Not talking to you would be the best way I could of starting on that.
What? Sink deeper into partisan inanity? Yup, that would do it. :thup:

Forum List

Back