🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I hate the New York Times

Hey. moron.......The article's author is a GUEST opinion writer. Any decent media outlets allows various opinions to be shared with readers.

Try reading BEYOND the fucking headline.....Promise it won't hurt your half brain.
LOL, wow you got riled up big time......who cares if it's a guest? why does that matter>?

just remember......Trump made the NYT run out of words to describe how good the economy is.

Must be more of that MSM media bias we hear so much about!!!
Wow one article out of thousands...that's why I picked them.....the left of the leftists......and yes there is a YUUUUUGE bias...you know it, I know it, and the American people know it.

Trump is on his train and he is doing it....he makes the dems and the GOP in the house and senate look like they have been purposely not getting anything done for decades...he makes Obama look like an 8 year waste of time...and he shows Bush how a man gets things done and fulfills his promises...

you hate everything that doesnt have its lips wrapped around trumps butt

you hate everything that doesnt have its lips wrapped around trumps butt
exactly......I mean you had yours on Obamas for 8 years.....I need some pointers

Now stay on topic

Hell the Atlanta Fed is now predicting 4.7% GDP this year damn! :eusa_clap:

DAMN LIE

Current Numbers
  • 1st quarter 2018: 2.2 percent
  • 4th quarter 2017: 2.9 percent
Next release: June 28, 2018
Quarterly data: Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 2.2 percent in the first quarter of 2018 (table 1), according to the "second" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the fourth quarter of 2017, real GDP increased 2.9 percent.

Economic Forecasting Survey

Projected: Q4 2018
2.9%

Last edited:

DAMN LIE

Current Numbers
Quarterly data: Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 2.2 percent in the first quarter of 2018 (table 1), according to the "second" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the fourth quarter of 2017, real GDP increased 2.9 percent.

2.9%

LMAO Reuters, Atlanta Fed upgrades U.S. second quarter GDP view to 4.7 percent

DAMN LIE

Current Numbers

2.9%

LMAO Reuters, Atlanta Fed upgrades U.S. second quarter GDP view to 4.7 percent

so you live in atlanta huh

It is important to emphasize that the Atlanta Fed GDPNow forecast is a model projection not subject to judgmental adjustments. It is not an official forecast of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, its president, the Federal Reserve System, or the FOMC.

Forum List

Back