I hate to admit it, but

Ford has been telling people about Kavanaugh's assault for many years. Her friends, her husband, and her shrink.

She did not make it up. Kavanaugh is lying.

You can bury your heads in the sand and pretend he isn't, but you already know the truth.

To get trump on his side he actually threw out that “Clinton conspiracy “ line !

How can this guy say he can be an impartial judge ?
Let's remember....he was on the Whitewater team.

Cons have ZERO credibility to complain about Supreme Court shenanigans after what they did to Merrick Garland .

The Republicans didn't do anything to Merrick Garland at all.

No character assassination whatsoever.

And if Hillary Clinton had won the election in 2016, he would have been on the court by Thanksgiving.

Of course, that all the past. Any future nominee for any position by a future Democrat President will have to show and explain their yearbook notations as well

Did nothing to Garland ? They stole his seat ! Shit, Kavanaugh wouldn’t have that open spot if it weren’t for the Gops disgusting behavior .
Really? He owned a seat?

Ford has been telling people about Kavanaugh's assault for many years. Her friends, her husband, and her shrink.

You can bury your heads in the sand and pretend he isn't, but you already know the truth.
She did not go to the police she went to dog shit dirty democrats!
Most of Bill Cosby's victims never went to the police, and stayed silent for decades.

Most of Weinstein's victims never went to the police, and stayed silent for decades.

Most of Spacey's victims never went to the police, and stayed silent for decades.

Most of Clinton's victims never went to the police, and stayed silent for decades.

Most of Trump's victims never went to the police, and stayed silent for decades.

See a pattern?
I am talking about right now dumbass! After 36 years, no statute of limitations! She did not go to the police she went to dog shit dirty democrats! Period!
So?

She'll be going to the police next week. The Effen Bee Eye! Happy now? :lol:

Are you sure that if confirmed Kavanaugh can't take his seat as soon as he's sworn in and participate in and vote on any cases that have not been heard yet at that point? Say the confirmation happens on Tuesday, 9 Oct and he gets sworn in the next day. So on 11 Oct he takes his seat on the SCOTUS and hears the cases not already started. I have not seen the rules for that but I do know he has to hear the case arguments from the beginning or he can't vote on them.

BTW, the Dems have already been exposed as unethical scoundrels. One hopes the voters will make them pay dearly for the shitty way they treated Kavanaugh.

A Blue wave is coming, this sad affair with brett o'kavanaugh doesn't change any math.
The Audacity of Hype and the Pomposity of Popcorn

Self-inflated Dhimmicrat dollboys watching a childish superhero movie starring themselves

And her best friend says it never happened.
No she doesn't, and you cannot prove that lie.

Cons have ZERO credibility to complain about Supreme Court shenanigans after what they did to Merrick Garland .

They never gave him so much as a hearing. They kept him from being seated on the Supreme Court.

So what the FUCK are you talking about they didn't do anything to him?

The Republicans didn't attack Garland's reputation at all. He would have been installed if Clinton had won, there probably wouldn't have been any interest in a hearing. They didn't put any hate at all on him.

The GOP did have the votes to keep him off the court legitimately, you know. Not voting on it before the election kept his hopes alive

The Dems have outfoxed the GOP once again. It is now too late to seat Judge Kavanaugh for the current SCOTUS term, so there is no hurry to confirm him until the end of this year. Not knowing what further dirty tricks the Dems have up their sleeves, the prudent thing for the GOP is probably to allow an FBI investigation of Dr. Ford's accusation and then use its inconclusive results to expose the Dems as unethical scoundrels. Who knows, the voters might recognize the unfairness with which Judge Kavanaugh has been treated and throw the bums out.

Why don't you wait until the FBI report is out before you label the Dems 'dirty' in this case?

If the FBI report reveals/confirms suspicions...then it would have been a delay well worth the wait.

I assume the Dems started this whole thing in a desperate attempt to sabotage Kavanaugh. But the Reps have been just as bad by trying to railroad this thing so that they can get their man in the SCOTUS before the mid-terms. Neither party is wholly innocent on this.

But now that the information is out, I want it FULLY investigated. Maybe you don't care if a scumbag ends up in the SCOTUS (if the accusations are true about Kavanaugh)...but I do.

Once again, I despise both parties.

the right always points a finger first then bitch about dems playing the guilty until proven innocent card.

SSDD

And there is one crucial difference to the garland cheating. I can't get enough of trumptard whining...

They got trump in by smearing the clintons for 30+ years...

And her best friend says it never happened.
No she doesn't, and you cannot prove that lie.
she sure said she doesn't recall being at any party with ford much less ford and kavanaugh.

if she said otherwise, please show us the specific link so we can find an agreement on this.

No character assassination whatsoever.

And if Hillary Clinton had won the election in 2016, he would have been on the court by Thanksgiving.

Of course, that all the past. Any future nominee for any position by a future Democrat President will have to show and explain their yearbook notations as well

Did nothing to Garland ? They stole his seat ! Shit, Kavanaugh wouldn’t have that open spot if it weren’t for the Gops disgusting behavior .

The Democrats DID NOT have the votes to seat Garland. Period. The Republican respect for the Biden Rule allowed Garland's nomination to stay in abeyance and he would have been seated had Clinton won. But she didn't.

The Dems have outfoxed the GOP once again. It is now too late to seat Judge Kavanaugh for the current SCOTUS term, so there is no hurry to confirm him until the end of this year. Not knowing what further dirty tricks the Dems have up their sleeves, the prudent thing for the GOP is probably to allow an FBI investigation of Dr. Ford's accusation and then use its inconclusive results to expose the Dems as unethical scoundrels. Who knows, the voters might recognize the unfairness with which Judge Kavanaugh has been treated and throw the bums out.
They can start by subpoenaing her emails from the date that she sent the letter to Feinstein; to the date of Kavanaughs attempted crucifixion.

Why don't you wait until the FBI report is out before you label the Dems 'dirty' in this case?

If the FBI report reveals/confirms suspicions...then it would have been a delay well worth the wait.

I assume the Dems started this whole thing in a desperate attempt to sabotage Kavanaugh. But the Reps have been just as bad by trying to railroad this thing so that they can get their man in the SCOTUS before the mid-terms. Neither party is wholly innocent on this.

But now that the information is out, I want it FULLY investigated. Maybe you don't care if a scumbag ends up in the SCOTUS (if the accusations are true about Kavanaugh)...but I do.

Once again, I despise both parties.
And if the fbi report clears him you’ll change your opinion.....ya right

Kavanaugh and Ford lived in Maryland at the time of the alleged assault.

Maryland Statutes of Limitations for Sexual Abuse | LegalMatch Law Library

In Maryland, the criminal statute of limitations varies depending on the severity of the offense. The criminal statutes of limitations include:
  • Felony sexual offenses: no statute of limitations, and
  • Misdemeanor offenses: one year from the event.

Ford says Kavanaugh threw her on a bed, laid on top of her, and grabbed her breast. Felony or misdemeanor?

The Devil is a crafty operative.

You can never trust the Devil.

You can never trust the Democrats.

She did not go to the police she went to dog shit dirty democrats!
Most of Bill Cosby's victims never went to the police, and stayed silent for decades.

Most of Weinstein's victims never went to the police, and stayed silent for decades.

Most of Spacey's victims never went to the police, and stayed silent for decades.

Most of Clinton's victims never went to the police, and stayed silent for decades.

Most of Trump's victims never went to the police, and stayed silent for decades.

See a pattern?
I am talking about right now dumbass! After 36 years, no statute of limitations! She did not go to the police she went to dog shit dirty democrats! Period!
So?

She'll be going to the police next week. The Effen Bee Eye! Happy now? :lol:
betcha $50 she doesn't ever go to the police.

Forum List

Back