I hate to admit it, but

When it comes down to it, he will be confirmed and will sit on the Supreme Court BEFORE the November elections.

And it will gain Red candidates a tremendous amount of votes. Red wave coming.
Girlymen's Intuition

And the Doomocrats know it, too. Fearing and trembling over their comforters' proven confirmation bias about elections, the party of Hype and Chains has become so frantic, confused, distressed, and desperate that they've even resorted to the Lying-Skank Option.

He can be seated the moment he is confirmed. Don't let people bullshit any of you. The only thing he cannot do is vote on a case he has not heard.

He can sit in and vote on the very next one though, so the sooner he is confirmed, the better.

He can also take notes, do research, write briefs, and clerk for all the other seated justices the second he is confirmed so can be involved in the current case being heard even if he is confirmed in the middle of it. He just can't vote on it.

He should be confirmed BEFORE The Midterms, not after. And if a guy with a reputation like this can be smeared by some Kook with no evidence and not even a single witness at the 12th hour, we'll never be able to confirm anyone.

She said nothing until 2012 after a therapy sessions, why did she not mention it to anyone before 2012? Was it because it wasn’t uncovered until 2012, is it a memory recall?

She did...she told her husband. And he didn't get nominated to the SCOTUS until 2018. That's when she felt it was her duty to come forward. Listen to her very compelling, very credible testimony.

He, on the other hand, lied over and over.

She didn’t say a word until 2012, why didn’t she remember it before 2012. She sounds credible however there is no evidence, the people she named that were at the party don’t remember the party, her lifetime friend denied being at the party and denied ever knowing Kavanaugh, so there is absolutely nothing putting Kavanaugh and Ford at the alleged party. Her testimony sounded credible however without any evidence there is nothing to back her claims.

I never told anyone about my attempted sexual assault. I've never looked the guy up to see what he's doing...but, if he ever made a short list for a presidential nomination, I'd be telling every reporter within earshot.

The friend you're referencing said she believes Ford.

Statements from Yale classmates about his belligerence when drinking certainly lend credence to what we've heard so far.

Drinking doesn’t make you a rapist. The friend who she said was at the party, has said she was not at the party, she didn’t know Kavanaugh, yet she believes her? That makes no sense.

So, in her therapy from what I’m getting is the memory was recovered. That is a repressed memory. The people I know that have been abused aren’t recovered memories. They knew the place, the smells, almost every little detail. In her story, she doesn’t know where, the people she claims are there, say they are not. That hurts her credibility.

No, it wasn’t a recovered memory. Have you read or listened to her testimony AT ALL?

Yes I have, I'm not buying into the whole story, too many holes, you don't know how you got there, you don't know how you got home, you don't remember where you were at, she had at least one beer by her admission, the four other people that were supposedly there don't recall ever being there and her lifetime Friend who was supposedly there doesn't remember being there and had never met Kavanaugh. In her therapy, she originally stated she didn't know it was Kavanaugh and later she named Kavanaugh. Too many holes and no evidence thus far, however we will see if anything changes.

She did...she told her husband. And he didn't get nominated to the SCOTUS until 2018. That's when she felt it was her duty to come forward. Listen to her very compelling, very credible testimony.

He, on the other hand, lied over and over.

She didn’t say a word until 2012, why didn’t she remember it before 2012. She sounds credible however there is no evidence, the people she named that were at the party don’t remember the party, her lifetime friend denied being at the party and denied ever knowing Kavanaugh, so there is absolutely nothing putting Kavanaugh and Ford at the alleged party. Her testimony sounded credible however without any evidence there is nothing to back her claims.

I never told anyone about my attempted sexual assault. I've never looked the guy up to see what he's doing...but, if he ever made a short list for a presidential nomination, I'd be telling every reporter within earshot.

The friend you're referencing said she believes Ford.

Statements from Yale classmates about his belligerence when drinking certainly lend credence to what we've heard so far.

Drinking doesn’t make you a rapist. The friend who she said was at the party, has said she was not at the party, she didn’t know Kavanaugh, yet she believes her? That makes no sense.

So, in her therapy from what I’m getting is the memory was recovered. That is a repressed memory. The people I know that have been abused aren’t recovered memories. They knew the place, the smells, almost every little detail. In her story, she doesn’t know where, the people she claims are there, say they are not. That hurts her credibility.

No, it wasn’t a recovered memory. Have you read or listened to her testimony AT ALL?

Yes I have, I'm not buying into the whole story, too many holes, you don't know how you got there, you don't know how you got home, you don't remember where you were at, she had at least one beer by her admission, the four other people that were supposedly there don't recall ever being there and her lifetime Friend who was supposedly there doesn't remember being there and had never met Kavanaugh. In her therapy, she originally stated she didn't know it was Kavanaugh and later she named Kavanaugh. Too many holes and no evidence thus far, however we will see if anything changes.

Link to her saying she didn't know it was Kavanaugh. She has always known it was him.

Forum List

Back