I hate to admit it, but

Ford has been telling people about Kavanaugh's assault for many years. Her friends, her husband, and her shrink.

She did not make it up. Kavanaugh is lying.

You can bury your heads in the sand and pretend he isn't, but you already know the truth.
^^ THIS^^

Ford notified both a newspaper's anonymous tip line and wrote to her congresswoman...BEFORE Bart O'Kavanaugh was the nominee.
before the nominee but *after* he made the list of potential ones?

up until today the *ONLY* person to have "heard" the name was her husband.

So this was a "Democrat plot" to get lucky and just happen to pick the right guy out of 25? No wait...You think they had a different woman lined up for each nominee? Give it up already. You're flailing.

Ford has been telling people about Kavanaugh's assault for many years. Her friends, her husband, and her shrink.

You can bury your heads in the sand and pretend he isn't, but you already know the truth.
^^ THIS^^

Ford notified both a newspaper's anonymous tip line and wrote to her congresswoman...BEFORE Bart O'Kavanaugh was the nominee.

So this was a "Democrat plot" to get lucky and just happen to pick the right guy out of 25? No wait...You think they had a different woman lined up for each nominee? Give it up already. You're flailing.
so again i ask - did these hints get dropped before or after kavanaugh was on trumps short list?

bag on me all you want but can you please answer the question along the way?

^^ THIS^^

so again i ask - did these hints get dropped before or after kavanaugh was on trumps short list?

bag on me all you want but can you please answer the question along the way?

Listen to her testimony and you'd know.

^^ THIS^^

She said nothing until 2012 after a therapy sessions, why did she not mention it to anyone before 2012? Was it because it wasn’t uncovered until 2012, is it a memory recall?

^^ THIS^^

She said nothing until 2012 after a therapy sessions, why did she not mention it to anyone before 2012? Was it because it wasn’t uncovered until 2012, is it a memory recall?

She did...she told her husband. And he didn't get nominated to the SCOTUS until 2018. That's when she felt it was her duty to come forward. Listen to her very compelling, very credible testimony.

He, on the other hand, lied over and over.

The Dems have outfoxed the GOP once again. It is now too late to seat Judge Kavanaugh for the current SCOTUS term, so there is no hurry to confirm him until the end of this year. Not knowing what further dirty tricks the Dems have up their sleeves, the prudent thing for the GOP is probably to allow an FBI investigation of Dr. Ford's accusation and then use its inconclusive results to expose the Dems as unethical scoundrels. Who knows, the voters might recognize the unfairness with which Judge Kavanaugh has been treated and throw the bums out.

:rolleyes: you assholes are a bunch of phony drama queens

The Fix
The American Bar Association had concerns about Kavanaugh 12 years ago. Republicans dismissed those, too.

The American Bar Association had concerns about Kavanaugh 12 years ago. Republicans dismissed those, too.

I hardly ever dream, or maybe I do but I don't remember much of it. But my wife dreams all the time, and remember all of it. And I keep listening, looking for hidden messages... she's sometimes discussing her dreams with friends, trying to "translate" those dreams into some real life prospects. I'll tell you, she and her friends are better at this than man himself, Sigmund Freud.

Now imagine adding some alcohol into the mix. Oh my.

Check this out, true story.

30cwwlu.jpg

Last edited:

I hardly ever dream, or maybe I do but I don't remember much of it. But my wife dreams all the time, and remember all of it. And I keep listening, looking for hidden messages... she's sometimes discuss her dreams with friends, trying to "translate" those dreams into some real life prospects. I'll tell you, she and her friends are better at this than man himself, Sigmund Freud.

30cwwlu.jpg

Q: "Bond" that's the one that gets given back right? -- dude should get his $50k back if he's cleared. The police hosed him throwing away the evidence >.<

I hardly ever dream, or maybe I do but I don't remember much of it. But my wife dreams all the time, and remember all of it. And I keep listening, looking for hidden messages... she's sometimes discuss her dreams with friends, trying to "translate" those dreams into some real life prospects. I'll tell you, she and her friends are better at this than man himself, Sigmund Freud.

30cwwlu.jpg

Q: "Bond" that's the one that gets given back right? -- dude should get his $50k back if he's cleared. The police hosed him throwing away the evidence >.<

The $50K bond is peanuts comparing what he could get if/when he sues them.

30cwwlu.jpg

No doubt, its a bit of a travesty that the law to preserve evidence didn't exist at the time. It is good they changed the law at least - that was back in the 80s when folks actually cared about justice >.<

The Dems have outfoxed the GOP once again. It is now too late to seat Judge Kavanaugh

Is it? Have they? Trump has agreed to give them a max one week FBI investigation into Crissy The Teenage Slut's allegations. Depending on the number of agents assigned, that's a lot of time to go talk to everyone involved and seek out all that can be known and report back. That is what the FBI does 24/7 and they're rather good at it.

THEN they vote on Kavanaugh. NO MORE DELAYS.

But the thing I can't get through my head though is that if someone grabbed or punched you or something with no one else around other than maybe one other guilty person who will never admit to his guilt or presence a long, LONG time ago, if YOU YOURSELF can't remember all the details or provide the proof of it, HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT THE FBI OR ANYONE ELSE TO?

We have high school parties where gang rapes were alleged. 10 parties at least with men lining up out the doors for their turn. Kavanaugh and Judge went to elite private schools. I am assuming that these parties were attended by mostly other students from the same private schools. Most from wealthy families, political families. Are we to assume that these private schools have a culture of gang rape. Many people were allegedly at these parties and many allegedly participated in the rapes. Others, like the accuser, returned to the parties many times and it appears she didn't stop attending the rape parties until she was assaulted herself. How many people attended these 10 parties. Could we be looking at hundreds of students overall? All stayed quiet all these years. Many victims do stay quiet. But not all victims. What has enabled events involving potentially hundreds of people to remain secret for 3 decades? Based on the allegations, we are looking at possibly dozens of rapist beyond Kavanagh and Judge. What about all these victims?

30cwwlu.jpg

No doubt, its a bit of a travesty that the law to preserve evidence didn't exist at the time. It is good they changed the law at least - that was back in the 80s when folks actually cared about justice >.<

Since you mentioned, rules were different back then.

The "statute of limitations" was mentioned many times, and every time I heard that sexual assault doesn't expire in Maryland and Kavanaugh can be sued even today.

This has to be taken with reserve, I think, since assault and attempted rape were both misdemeanors and subject to one year statute of limitation back in 1982. The law was changed later, and it applies only to the charges brought up after the law was enacted.

30cwwlu.jpg

The "statute of limitations" was mentioned many times, and every time I heard that sexual assault doesn't expire in Maryland and Kavanaugh can be sued even today.

This has to be taken with reserve, I think, since assault and attempted rape were both misdemeanors and subject to one year statute of limitation back in 1982. The law was changed later, and it applies only to the charges brought up after the law was enacted.

I'll agree with that. I figure if SOL doesn't exist in the Ford/Kavanaugh thing, then Ford shoulda opened the case with the police in 2012 - not the MSM and Democrats at the 11th hour in 2018...

30cwwlu.jpg

I'll agree with that. I figure if SOL doesn't exist in the Ford/Kavanaugh thing, then Ford shoulda opened the case with the police in 2012 - not the MSM and Democrats at the 11th hour in 2018...

That's exactly what did happen.

Ariana B. Kelly, the Democratic Caucus Chair that represents District 16 in the Maryland House of Delegates filed request with Montgomery County PD and State's Attorney's Office to open criminal investigation over allegations against Judge Kavanaugh.

They responded that charges must be filed by the victim of the crime, and that investigation cannot be opened because "to date, there have been no criminal reports filed with the Montgomery County Department of Police that would lead to the initiation of any criminal investigation related to Judge Kavanaugh". They also referred to statute of limitation from the 1982.

Ariana B. Kelly, the Democratic Caucus Chair that represents District 16 in the Maryland House of Delegates filed request with Montgomery County PD and State's Attorney's Office to open criminal investigation over allegations against Judge Kavanaugh.

They responded that charges must be filed by the victim of the crime, and that investigation cannot be opened because "to date, there have been no criminal reports filed with the Montgomery County Department of Police that would lead to the initiation of any criminal investigation related to Judge Kavanaugh". They also referred to statute of limitation from the 1982.

hmm hadn't seen that one, have a source for it?

Not that I'd be at all surprised that tidbit of information never made it to the DNC's... erm I mean MSM... Ah fuck I meant Google... Damn I can't type tonight :p

Kavanaugh hearing: Can you be 'very, very certain' -- and wrong?

I still think that both Kavanaugh and Ford could both be telling the truth according to their honest recollection. This kind of thing is common in exoneration cases. In some of these cases, DNA is the only thing that frees an innocent person from prison.

We have all seen these cases. Someone in prison for decades and innocent. People on death row cleared of charges. Many say Ford's accusations would not pass a reasonable doubt. Maybe so. But, there are many cases where a jury convicts and they do consider it beyond a reasonable doubt, even sending to death row, and were wrong.

I am not saying this happened. But it is possible.

hmm hadn't seen that one, have a source for it?

Not that I'd be at all surprised that tidbit of information never made it to the DNC's... erm I mean MSM... Ah fuck I meant Google... Damn I can't type tonight :p

You will probably find the link somewhere tomorrow, since I only have and image of the document dated today (well, yesterday 9/28), and signed by Thomas Manger, Chief of Police and John McCarthy, State Attorney.

Forum List

Back