I hate to admit it, but

Ford has been telling people about Kavanaugh's assault for many years. Her friends, her husband, and her shrink.

She did not make it up. Kavanaugh is lying.

You can bury your heads in the sand and pretend he isn't, but you already know the truth.

To get trump on his side he actually threw out that “Clinton conspiracy “ line !

How can this guy say he can be an impartial judge ?
Do you actually believe that Ginsburg, Sotomeyor, Kagan and Breyer and impartial?

Tell me you aren't that stupid.

The Democrat strategery was to wait until the last possible moment, a plan B to delay the nomination.

Going to the FBI in July wouldn't have been fruitful in conjunction with the plan.
Oh, there is no doubt Feinstein deliberately delayed dropping the bombshell as late as possible in order to affect the midterm elections.

But that was the only tool left in the Democratic tool bag after the Republicans denied Merrick Garland's nomination and then changed the Senate rules to ram through Gorsuch.

Let's not pretend the Democrats are the only sleazebag shitbird scum in this picture.

you admit it's partisan crap?

now the scene is...

Democrats keep blocking Republican choices, til Democrats take the Senate.

Then Republicans block Democrat choices til they take back the Senate.

How long will it be before there is only ONE Supreme Curt Justice. due to the partisanship of the idiots in the Senate?

and what do we do when that Justice dies?
I did not hear you ask these questions when the Republicans blocked Garland.

So you are clearly a double-standard hypocrite who is okay when Republicans doing it. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.
It's one thing to block..........entirely another to slander the nominee.......
See post 93.

And it isn't slander if it is true.

And the goal was the same.
Only dumbasses believe it's true.

Oh, there is no doubt Feinstein deliberately delayed dropping the bombshell as late as possible in order to affect the midterm elections.

But that was the only tool left in the Democratic tool bag after the Republicans denied Merrick Garland's nomination and then changed the Senate rules to ram through Gorsuch.

Let's not pretend the Democrats are the only sleazebag shitbird scum in this picture.

now the scene is...

How long will it be before there is only ONE Supreme Curt Justice. due to the partisanship of the idiots in the Senate?

So you are clearly a double-standard hypocrite who is okay when Republicans doing it. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.
See post 93.

Trump: Ford's testimony was very compelling - CNN Video

And then he reopened the investigation.

So I guess Trump is a dumbass. You said so! Finally! :lol:

The Democrat strategery was to wait until the last possible moment, a plan B to delay the nomination.

Going to the FBI in July wouldn't have been fruitful in conjunction with the plan.

now the scene is...

See post 93.

That's a media matters hit piece on consservative talk show hosts..................

Show me the slander in the confirmation process and not the media.

These are not impartial selections..........

Both sides put in those that would tend to agree with their own philosophy.............It is partisan and always has been that way............

which is why the tough issues always end up in split decisions almost down party selection lines.

It is just the way it is.

now the scene is...

See post 93.

Trump: Ford's testimony was very compelling - CNN Video

And then he reopened the investigation.

So I guess Trump is a dumbass. You said so! Finally! :lol:
Trump is appeasing the RINO'S who have stated they would vote No without the FBI investigation.........at this point the GOP only has 47 votes.

Ford has been telling people about Kavanaugh's assault for many years. Her friends, her husband, and her shrink.

You can bury your heads in the sand and pretend he isn't, but you already know the truth.
Of course we need to completely disregard the three people, one a friend of hers, who she claimed were there that say it never happened, there was never a party like that.
None of her friends said it never happened. They said they don't recall.

I don't recall the specifics of parties I attended in high school, either. If someone told me they were assaulted at one of those parties, I would not be able to corroborate, but I would not be able to say it never happened, either.

All caught up now?

Your propagandists are lying to you.
They say that they do not recall her being at a party with Kavanaugh.

If you are going to pretend to quote something get it right. You somehow are conveniently forgetting King which was supposed to have been in the room at the time who says he never saw Kavanaugh act that way. You are forgetting about the two guys that say they may have been the ones. You are somehow forgetting that the FBI who did six background investigations were so incompetent that they came away with no whiff of any disqualifying rumors. Now you want them to do it a seventh time, because they are so incompetent they might get it right.

Or have you not been to the latest DNC deflection meeting?
or...

if you are going to be a stickler for quotes n call people liars, own up to your own "groped breast" lie.
Never said anything about a groped breast. Learn to read.

The Dems have outfoxed the GOP once again. It is now too late to seat Judge Kavanaugh for the current SCOTUS term, so there is no hurry to confirm him until the end of this year. Not knowing what further dirty tricks the Dems have up their sleeves, the prudent thing for the GOP is probably to allow an FBI investigation of Dr. Ford's accusation and then use its inconclusive results to expose the Dems as unethical scoundrels. Who knows, the voters might recognize the unfairness with which Judge Kavanaugh has been treated and throw the bums out.
Well, that's been the plan all along. They've been masterful in executing it.

Bullshit.

Her friend said she’s full of shit.

Nope.
Yup.

Nope. You are repeating a lie. You know it’s a lie. You have no shame.

The Dems have outfoxed the GOP once again. It is now too late to seat Judge Kavanaugh for the current SCOTUS term, so there is no hurry to confirm him until the end of this year. Not knowing what further dirty tricks the Dems have up their sleeves, the prudent thing for the GOP is probably to allow an FBI investigation of Dr. Ford's accusation and then use its inconclusive results to expose the Dems as unethical scoundrels. Who knows, the voters might recognize the unfairness with which Judge Kavanaugh has been treated and throw the bums out.

Why don't you wait until the FBI report is out before you label the Dems 'dirty' in this case?

If the FBI report reveals/confirms suspicions...then it would have been a delay well worth the wait.

I assume the Dems started this whole thing in a desperate attempt to sabotage Kavanaugh. But the Reps have been just as bad by trying to railroad this thing so that they can get their man in the SCOTUS before the mid-terms. Neither party is wholly innocent on this.

But now that the information is out, I want it FULLY investigated. Maybe you don't care if a scumbag ends up in the SCOTUS (if the accusations are true about Kavanaugh)...but I do.

Once again, I despise both parties.

At this point it's easy to recognize the Dems are dirty. The investigation is only for appearances, and will be done quickly. You can't locate something that doesn't exist.

Last edited:

No, that is a bad idea. Get him confirmed before the midterms, or risk having only 8 Supreme judges until after 2020 election. GOP held up Obama’s nomination for many months, Dems could follow that game plan for 2 years.

Why don't you wait until the FBI report is out before you label the Dems 'dirty' in this case?

If the FBI report reveals/confirms suspicions...then it would have been a delay well worth the wait.

I assume the Dems started this whole thing in a desperate attempt to sabotage Kavanaugh. But the Reps have been just as bad by trying to railroad this thing so that they can get their man in the SCOTUS before the mid-terms. Neither party is wholly innocent on this.

But now that the information is out, I want it FULLY investigated. Maybe you don't care if a scumbag ends up in the SCOTUS (if the accusations are true about Kavanaugh)...but I do.

Lol! What a load of BS!

Lol! What a load of BS!

Indeed, exactly WHAT is the problem with getting Kav in as soon as possible? They are guilty of... fulfilling the will of the people?

^^ THIS^^

Ford notified both a newspaper's anonymous tip line and wrote to her congresswoman...BEFORE Bart O'Kavanaugh was the nominee.

^^ THIS^^

Ford notified both a newspaper's anonymous tip line and wrote to her congresswoman...BEFORE Bart O'Kavanaugh was the nominee.
before the nominee but *after* he made the list of potential ones?

up until today the *ONLY* person to have "heard" the name was her husband.

Forum List

Back