I hate to say this....

I think Europe needs to be made an a example of.
Let the Mussies start fuking around until Europe stands up,if they dont I see no reason to support them.
I will however invite all real European natives to come to Texas.
Dont be a pussy and you'll do fine.

Thank you darling and I love Texas, but I could NEVER abandon my Continent that I love and that my Ancestors loved, if the SHTF we must all stay and fight for what we love and we WILL WIN.

Running away would to me be cowardice.

It's not about abandoned it, it's going for your dreams..if it makes you happy instead of picking a place on the map.. just do it.

Well it doesn't make me happy because we didn't ask for this situation, but it's a strong sense of honour, duty and loyalty to something you love, your soil is what you are, the forests are what you are, your blood is what you are, you cannot abandon any of these things you must remain and fight to preserve all of them. That is what our Ancestors did, which is why we are here, we will do if we have to what they did, so future generations of our people can live and look back and be proud of us as we are proud of our Ancestors who prevailed.

So you worried we won't protect you?

No problem.

We always will.

I hate to say this....

And yet you said it anyway, and in a vulgarly puerile way, I might add....I'm not aware of a stronger emotion than hate, yet, apparently hating to say it is insufficient to spur you not to say something. Can that truly be called "hating to say it?"

I'm an expert at vulgar!!!
Go Fuck Yourself you progressive cock sucker!!!!

All the places in the world Lucy picks Texas..she wants freedom..

That's really cool

She knows a good thing when she see's it.

I hate to say this....

And yet you said it anyway, and in a vulgarly puerile way, I might add....I'm not aware of a stronger emotion than hate, yet, apparently hating to say it is insufficient to spur you not to say something. Can that truly be called "hating to say it?"

That's really cool

Well that's because I spend six months in Texas and I liked it and the Texans, they appreciate Patriotism and honour and loyalty to their own people and also they have a strong spiritual connection to their soil and these are things that we share.

Let the Mussies start fuking around until Europe stands up,if they dont I see no reason to support them.

Thank you darling and I love Texas, but I could NEVER abandon my Continent that I love and that my Ancestors loved, if the SHTF we must all stay and fight for what we love and we WILL WIN.

It's not about abandoned it, it's going for your dreams..if it makes you happy instead of picking a place on the map.. just do it.

Well it doesn't make me happy because we didn't ask for this situation, but it's a strong sense of honour, duty and loyalty to something you love, your soil is what you are, the forests are what you are, your blood is what you are, you cannot abandon any of these things you must remain and fight to preserve all of them. That is what our Ancestors did, which is why we are here, we will do if we have to what they did, so future generations of our people can live and look back and be proud of us as we are proud of our Ancestors who prevailed.

No problem.

We always will.

Some Americans say fuck the Europeans let us sink, we asked for this by letting the savage hordes in, but it's the opposite we didn't ask and our permission wasn't asked, just like in America was your permission asked for example that Minnesota was turned into Somalia II? I was reading a while ago that there are now more Somalians in Minnesota than in Mogadishu and that's fucked up.

I hate to say this....

That's really cool

Well that's because I spend six months in Texas and I liked it and the Texans, they appreciate Patriotism and honour and loyalty to their own people and also they have a strong spiritual connection to their soil and these are things that we share.

That's a weird post..we are just Americans..

Shrug

I hate to say this....

That's really cool

Shrug

Well I also visited San Francisco and they were very different than the people in Texas.

I hate to say this....

That's really cool

Thank you Lucy.
You nailed Texas.

Fuck with my state and see what happens.

No problem.

We always will.

Some Americans say fuck the Europeans let us sink, we asked for this by letting the savage hordes in, but it's the opposite we didn't ask and our permission wasn't asked, just like in America was your permission asked for example that Minnesota was turned into Somalia II? I was reading a while ago that there are now more Somalians in Minnesota than in Mogadishu and that's fucked up.

No you get the wrong opinion..

Us Americans love Europe just don't want to be like them..you do your thing we do.ours.

But if there is a fight we got your back.

That's really cool

Shrug

Well I also visited San Francisco and they were very different than the people in Texas.

They are retarded..

How many are with you over there? It kind of concerns me how far Europe has let this go.

How many are with you over there? It kind of concerns me how far Europe has let this go.

Agreed..the situation in Europe scares the shit out of me!!
The Southern U.S. may be the last stand!

Agreed..the situation in Europe scares the shit out of me!!
The Southern U.S. may be the last stand!
I'm not sure there's enough Lucy's to hang on there.

No problem.

We always will.

Us Americans love Europe just don't want to be like them..you do your thing we do.ours.

What people have to understand, this is a long-term Agenda. Just because we are not witnessing the situation that we did from August-December 2015 with literally unlimited amounts of "poor refugees" storming across our entire Continent, this doesn't mean it has ended. Those in charge of organising this invasion know they must slow it at points so people don't en masse panic.

They have we think a 10 year plan, they already are mentioning that within the next ten years 100 MILLION Africans will descend upon this Continent as what they refer as "Climate Refugees"

The end product is to Population Replace until we Native Europeans are a MINORITY on our OWN Continent, then "They" will have achieved their aim, which will be people will be easier to herd into servitude.

All this Culture Clash, all different peoples with NOTHING in common, with NO loyalty to each other, NO Community Spirit, NO common History, so NOBODY fights to preserve what was.

It's the same in America, they want you to be a MINORITY in your own nation, the nation of your Ancestors, most of your Ancestors came to the American Continent from our Continent, they want to take your Heritage away from you and deny it to future generations, WTF does a Somalian, an Ethiopian, an Afghan, an Iraqi have in common with YOUR Heritage? Nothing.

They are allowed to have their own Heritage, all these peoples, but our peoples are NOT allowed to preserve OUR Heritage because that's "racist"

We do not wish to destroy other peoples Heritage and Culture, so why should our peoples be treated with such disregard to the point they wish to not only deny our right to preserve our Heritage and Culture they wish to destroy it.

We wish to remain Monolithic, we do NOT have to accept Multiculturalism, Multiculturalism is death to our unique Heritage and Culture, it renders it down to nothing.

We should all be Monolithic and with that have a respect for each others Heritage and Culture, that's how it was for Centuries and regardless what the International Globalists want it's going to remain like this for many more Centuries, you cannot FORCE people to accept the death of who they are and FORCE them to become part of a confusing herd of nothing.

No problem.

We always will.

What people have to understand, this is a long-term Agenda. Just because we are not witnessing the situation that we did from August-December 2015 with literally unlimited amounts of "poor refugees" storming across our entire Continent, this doesn't mean it has ended. Those in charge of organising this invasion know they must slow it at points so people don't en masse panic.

They have we think a 10 year plan, they already are mentioning that within the next ten years 100 MILLION Africans will descend upon this Continent as what they refer as "Climate Refugees"

The end product is to Population Replace until we Native Europeans are a MINORITY on our OWN Continent, then "They" will have achieved their aim, which will be people will be easier to herd into servitude.

All this Culture Clash, all different peoples with NOTHING in common, with NO loyalty to each other, NO Community Spirit, NO common History, so NOBODY fights to preserve what was.

It's the same in America, they want you to be a MINORITY in your own nation, the nation of your Ancestors, most of your Ancestors came to the American Continent from our Continent, they want to take your Heritage away from you and deny it to future generations, WTF does a Somalian, an Ethiopian, an Afghan, an Iraqi have in common with YOUR Heritage? Nothing.

They are allowed to have their own Heritage, all these peoples, but our peoples are NOT allowed to preserve OUR Heritage because that's "racist"

We do not wish to destroy other peoples Heritage and Culture, so why should our peoples be treated with such disregard to the point they wish to not only deny our right to preserve our Heritage and Culture they wish to destroy it.

We wish to remain Monolithic, we do NOT have to accept Multiculturalism, Multiculturalism is death to our unique Heritage and Culture, it renders it down to nothing.

We should all be Monolithic and with that have a respect for each others Heritage and Culture, that's how it was for Centuries and regardless what the International Globalists want it's going to remain like this for many more Centuries, you cannot FORCE people to accept the death of who they are and FORCE them to become part of a confusing herd of nothing.

Yes we are quite aware of your warning..

Don't worry we got this.

No problem.

We always will.

I just hope to God England can survive the onslaught.

Not only that, but let Putin take all of it if he wants it.

Remind us what Putin took in the last 7 months it would be world war Iiii

If he trys anything.

He is not dealing with Obama here.

We would say that a good 70% of Europeans are with us, meaning are against this organised invasion aka "poor refugees", those who support it are a minority, this is shown throughout the Continent in all types of Internal and External polling and the percentages have not greatly changed since January 2016.

Also I add we already have many Americans who have come home, meaning come home to the Continent their Ancestors left to go to America and we welcome our American brothers and sisters, we know they are here to assist us when the time comes.

There are also bad Americans here, mainly in Southern Greece and various parts of South Italy and they are ALL with NGOs, essentially people smugglers, they have HUGE vessels that go off the coast of Libya EVERY DAY and collect TENS OF THOUSANDS of Sub-Saharan Africans and instead as International Law dictates drop them at the FIRST safe port which would be Tunisia they ship them across the Mediterranean to the Italian Island of Lampedusa and from there into mainland Italy

_74807861_libyaitaly4640514.cmp.jpg

_61498571_libya_italy_304.gif

We are being invaded from three directions, ALL assisted by the NGOs, Western Mediterranean from Africa into Spain, Central Mediterranean from Africa into Italy, Eastern Mediterranean from the Middle East into Greece.

upload_2017-7-2_6-35-6.png

We would say that a good 70% of Europeans are with us, meaning are against this organised invasion aka "poor refugees", those who support it are a minority, this is shown throughout the Continent in all types of Internal and External polling and the percentages have not greatly changed since January 2016.

Also I add we already have many Americans who have come home, meaning come home to the Continent their Ancestors left to go to America and we welcome our American brothers and sisters, we know they are here to assist us when the time comes.

There are also bad Americans here, mainly in Southern Greece and various parts of South Italy and they are ALL with NGOs, essentially people smugglers, they have HUGE vessels that go off the coast of Libya EVERY DAY and collect TENS OF THOUSANDS of Sub-Saharan Africans and instead as International Law dictates drop them at the FIRST safe port which would be Tunisia they ship them across the Mediterranean to the Italian Island of Lampedusa and from there into mainland Italy

_74807861_libyaitaly4640514.cmp.jpg

_61498571_libya_italy_304.gif

We are being invaded from three directions, ALL assisted by the NGOs, Western Mediterranean from Africa into Spain, Central Mediterranean from Africa into Italy, Eastern Mediterranean from the Middle East into Greece.

View attachment 136600

There are also bad Americans here

Yea I know my uncle got caught flying drugs into Morocco..he died in a prison there a few years ago.

Forum List

Back