I Hate Trump and His Tax Plan

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
This year, thanks to the orange low life, I'm getting half of last years refund...half. I just hope the rich enjoys my the tax dollars I paid in last year and please don't spend it all in one place.
upload_2019-1-28_17-43-47.jpeg

This year, thanks to the orange low life, I'm getting half of last years refund...half. I just hope the rich enjoys my the tax dollars I paid in last year and please don't spend it all in one place.View attachment 242699

It's a pretty safe bet that you didn't check how much more you received in take home pay throughout the year.

Just sayin'.

This year, thanks to the orange low life, I'm getting half of last years refund...half. I just hope the rich enjoys my the tax dollars I paid in last year and please don't spend it all in one place.View attachment 242699
Your refund total is due to the way you set up your taxes...it has nothing to do with Trump and his tax cuts....get a new accountant....

I'm getting a refund of $8 back. I could have gotten $8000 back if I wanted to use withholding as some sort of non-interest bearing Christmas fund. Was even able to use Turbo Tax Free despite my income level, which always hampered my use of free tax filing previous years.

Lucky that 2017 Tax Scam Fraud ends for most by 2023 is it? So you get more savings.
To bad your not a 5%er to get any usefulness from the 2017 Tax Scam as being
part of the people who pay the taxes mostly. the other 95%.
So enjoy the 2017 Tax Scam benefits for a few years or less.

Trumps tax plan was bad and it didn’t work. The companies he gave the tax break to were not starving for cash to grow. They were waiting for demand to give them a reason to grow.

Economies need different things at different times. A tax plan may be a good and helpful during one part of the economic cycle, but trash during another. It’s like medicine- rubbing an aspirin on athletes foot doesn’t help. Neither does swallowing Desnex for a headache.

I'm getting a refund of $8 back. I could have gotten $8000 back if I wanted to use withholding as some sort of non-interest bearing Christmas fund. Was even able to use Turbo Tax Free despite my income level, which always hampered my use of free tax filing previous years.

Eight dollars is just about right.

Any more and you’re giving the government an interest free loan for the year.

Trumps tax plan was bad and it didn’t work. The companies he gave the tax break to were not starving for cash to grow. They were waiting for demand to give them a reason to grow.

Economies need different things at different times. A tax plan may be a good and helpful during one part of the economic cycle, but trash during another. It’s like medicine- rubbing an aspirin on athletes foot doesn’t help. Neither does swallowing Desnex for a headache.
Tax cuts work to spur on commerce and to create jobs....Looks to me so far as if it worked in that regard....specific cuts to specific businesses never works...that's what Obama did....Obama directed his targeted cuts to green energy....you are right that that never works...Trump's cuts like Bush's were across the board....

What kind of an idiot lets the government keep their money for a year and then gives it back to them? lmao. Smart people arrange it so they keep more of their money weekly and do NOT let the stooges keep your money!

It's a pretty safe bet that you didn't check how much more you received in take home pay throughout the year.

Just sayin'.
I actually made less last year because we didn't have as much OT....bottom line, single people with no dependents, got screwed this year, end of story.

What kind of an idiot lets the government keep their money for a year and then gives it back to them? lmao. Smart people arrange it so they keep more of their money weekly and do NOT let the stooges keep your money!
Unlike rich white mf's like you Mike, I don't make enough to hide from Uncle Sam.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
It's all a Reagan redux,,,,,~S~
Tried and tested economic policies never stop working.
This is why Democrats hate them so much.
After all, if your primary goal is getting rich while turning America into Venezuela....GOP policies really piss you off.
This country is taken over by the rich, by the ingrates, ie people like you and idiots, all the trumps

Wow, at least you get 8 bucks back

Your refund total is due to the way you set up your taxes...it has nothing to do with Trump and his tax cuts....get a new accountant....
It does, he's taken away personal exemptions and raised the tax burden on incomes below 50 grand...that 12,000 and that's it, tax deduction sucks

Forum List

Back