I Hate Trump and His Tax Plan

Take a wild guess again? Here, let me help you out. It's by design. You know, on purpose. It has nothing to do with being unskilled and everything to do with keeping them down. If they didn't do that, they themselves would not be rich.

Well, you are the expert on uneducated and ignorant.
See what I mean folks about these stupid responses. The poster has no idea on how to handle the obvious, so he or she blames poor people farming with sticks as the real problem. That is just too sick.

You really can't handle the truth can you?

So tell me, who planned on keeping billions of poor, unskilled people from being productive?
Spell it out.
Who, when, where.....etc etc.

Dazzle the board with your brilliance.
Damn son, you really are too ignorant for your own good. The conspiracy to keep the poor over here, while the small minority of the rich stay somewhere else, goes back, if not before the days of the Roman Empire. Give the people bread and circus is what the world has been practicing for centuries. This is not some new game in town. Why is that such a hard thing for these Trump apologists to understand? Why do you think we have tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations, Lobbyists, Citizens United? Why would the super rich need all of that? Because it keeps the majority of the population down. As long as you keep the poor down, the super rich can only go up. That's what this country calls Capitalism. But it's not. It's Corporatism.

And for your information, brilliance is not a requirement. Anyone with a functioning brain should be able to figure it out. Too bad for you that you haven't.

Give the people bread and circus is what the world has been practicing for centuries.

Billions of people in the third world are poor, unskilled and unproductive because.....bread and circuses? Wow!

Anyone with a functioning brain should be able to figure it out.

And you've shown you're at no risk of either.
Again, your ignorance is in full bloom. And yes, to answer your question. The rich and powerful are responsible for 3.8 billion poor people. On purpose.

StarBucks guy said he came from Public Housing Projects in Brooklyn. How did he get out? Vietnamese boat people are high up in Silicon Valley from floating on plywood in the flood waters.

My last comment to you on this- yes there was job growth, but the tax savings were not used to create the jobs to the degree they were intended. If I go out and do a rain dance, and then it rains, did my dance cause the rain? You are confused about cause and effect.

Check bold above.

Intended by whom?

Trump, it was his tax plan.

The intent was to lower the taxes, period.

Everything that happened later is just a result of lowering taxes and common sense.

My last comment to you on this- yes there was job growth, but the tax savings were not used to create the jobs to the degree they were intended. If I go out and do a rain dance, and then it rains, did my dance cause the rain? You are confused about cause and effect.

Check bold above.

Intended by whom?

Trump, it was his tax plan.

The intent was to lower the taxes, period.

Everything that happened later is just a result of lowering taxes and common sense.

Why did you just make that up? There is always a reason, Trump did just arbitrarily decide to lower the taxes. He had a intended result which was by lowering taxes on businesses they would have more free cash to expand and create jobs. Get out of the third grade dude.

This year, thanks to the orange low life, I'm getting half of last years refund...half. I just hope the rich enjoys my the tax dollars I paid in last year and please don't spend it all in one place.View attachment 242699
Gee, I did my taxes two weeks ago online and have gotten my refund yesterday biggest one I have had in 10 years
Thank you, President Trump, for the tax cut.

Forum List

Back