I Hate Trump and His Tax Plan

This year, thanks to the orange low life, I'm getting half of last years refund...half. I just hope the rich enjoys my the tax dollars I paid in last year and please don't spend it all in one place.View attachment 242699

So you prefer to give the federal government an interest free loan all year long?

Yeah, that sounds totally smart.

Chancys blue-state tax cut gave them 2.6% less tax owed to offset loss of deductions on Hollywood mansions. That was not in Trumps original plan but stuck in last ten days of Chancy fighting.
What's that got to do with the poorest 3.8 billion?

Your people Chancy gave the billionaire a decrease in FedTax so the could stay wealthy in blue-states. But they dont broadcast that as they "care about" lol! Your poorest 3.8bil. Right......Chancy cares.
Tax cuts were across the board. Has nothing to do with who cares. We need a policy change, not a caring change. We need raw accurate math, not skewed math that favor the well off.

Ok, I’ll try one more time to educate your Trump Drunk brain. Refer back to the charts- those companies SPENT THE MONEY BUYING THEIR OWN STOCK. Not CapX, not wages or employees. Most of it went to buying stock. If your myopic ignorant ass is so convinced the economy is screaming along, tell me why the FederalReserve can’t normalize rates or shrink their balance sheet without the stock market dropping like a stone? Let’s see what happens after the FOMC meeting today. Those guys will tell you what they think of the economy based on their policy. I say they will ease, or hint that they intend to be more dovish. Wanna bet?

You're saying companies spent money buying their own stock, and not on CapX, not on wages or employees.

The chart you're referring to shows otherwise, where $8.1B did go to employee's wages, benefits and bonuses.

Yes, most of it went to buying stock, but why that is a problem? What law are they breaking?

They aren’t breaking any laws, duh. What it says is that the companies felt the money was better spent on reducing the outstanding shares rather than growing their business. Companies do this when there is no demand in the economy to support expansion. Do you and Rambunctious really not understand this?

According to charts you provided, they did invest in growing the business as well.

It's just that YOU don't like where they use their money, it doesn't feet your needs and wants.

You should start your own business and prove them all wrong.

That’s funny, I have owned my own business for 22 years. I don’t care how they spend their money, in fact if I were a share holder I would be happy they spent the money buying back shares because it increased the share price. My only contention is the tax cuts were sold to the American people as a vehicle for job and wage growth, and the reality is that more of that money went to shareholders than went to creating jobs and increasing wages. Those my fine feathered friend are the absolute facts.

[QUOTE = "Toddsterpatriot, post: 21716169, miembro: 29707"] [QUOTE = "BWK, post: 21714130, miembro: 71570"] Gente, obtén una pista. 26 multimillonarios poseen tanto como los más pobres 3.8 billones: informe [/ QUOTE]

Las personas pobres y no calificadas no son muy productivas. ¿Cuánta riqueza deben poseer? [/ CITA]
Gracias You just made my point. Why do we have that many unskilled people in the world? Take a wild guess?

Shitholes are shitholes for many reasons.
Yea, and why is that? Take a wild guess again? Here, let me help you out. It's by design. You know, on purpose. It has nothing to do with being unskilled and everything to do with keeping them down. If they didn't do that, they themselves would not be rich. This game has been going on all the way back to Roman times, and folks like you still drink the Kool-aid. When will you ever learn?

Ok, I’ll try one more time to educate your Trump Drunk brain. Refer back to the charts- those companies SPENT THE MONEY BUYING THEIR OWN STOCK. Not CapX, not wages or employees. Most of it went to buying stock. If your myopic ignorant ass is so convinced the economy is screaming along, tell me why the FederalReserve can’t normalize rates or shrink their balance sheet without the stock market dropping like a stone? Let’s see what happens after the FOMC meeting today. Those guys will tell you what they think of the economy based on their policy. I say they will ease, or hint that they intend to be more dovish. Wanna bet?

You're saying companies spent money buying their own stock, and not on CapX, not on wages or employees.

The chart you're referring to shows otherwise, where $8.1B did go to employee's wages, benefits and bonuses.

Yes, most of it went to buying stock, but why that is a problem? What law are they breaking?

They aren’t breaking any laws, duh. What it says is that the companies felt the money was better spent on reducing the outstanding shares rather than growing their business. Companies do this when there is no demand in the economy to support expansion. Do you and Rambunctious really not understand this?

According to charts you provided, they did invest in growing the business as well.

It's just that YOU don't like where they use their money, it doesn't feet your needs and wants.

That’s funny, I have owned my own business for 22 years. I don’t care how they spend their money, in fact if I were a share holder I would be happy they spent the money buying back shares because it increased the share price. My only contention is the tax cuts were sold to the American people as a vehicle for job and wage growth, and the reality is that more of that money went to shareholders than went to creating jobs and increasing wages. Those my fine feathered friend are the absolute facts.
And they just don't get that.

[QUOTE = "Toddsterpatriot, post: 21716169, miembro: 29707"] [QUOTE = "BWK, post: 21714130, miembro: 71570"] Gente, obtén una pista. 26 multimillonarios poseen tanto como los más pobres 3.8 billones: informe [/ QUOTE]

Las personas pobres y no calificadas no son muy productivas. ¿Cuánta riqueza deben poseer? [/ CITA]
Gracias You just made my point. Why do we have that many unskilled people in the world? Take a wild guess?

Yea, and why is that? Take a wild guess again? Here, let me help you out. It's by design. You know, on purpose. It has nothing to do with being unskilled and everything to do with keeping them down. If they didn't do that, they themselves would not be rich. This game has been going on all the way back to Roman times, and folks like you still drink the Kool-aid. When will you ever learn?

It's by design. You know, on purpose.

Yes, a sinister plan by the Rockefellers and JP Morgan to keep dem po' folks farming with sticks
in those shithole countries.

and folks like you still drink the Kool-Aid

Kool-Aid? That's a rich man's drink!

Yes, a sinister plan by the Rockefellers and JP Morgan to keep dem po' folks farming with sticks

Your uneducated, ignorant, comeback is there for all of us to see. Wow, that was pitiful.

Kool-Aid? That's a rich man's drink![/QUOTE]

Your uneducated, ignorant, comeback is there for all of us to see. Wow, that was pitiful.

Take a wild guess again? Here, let me help you out. It's by design. You know, on purpose. It has nothing to do with being unskilled and everything to do with keeping them down. If they didn't do that, they themselves would not be rich.

Well, you are the expert on uneducated and ignorant.

Take a wild guess again? Here, let me help you out. It's by design. You know, on purpose. It has nothing to do with being unskilled and everything to do with keeping them down. If they didn't do that, they themselves would not be rich.

See what I mean folks about these stupid responses. The poster has no idea on how to handle the obvious, so he or she blames poor people farming with sticks as the real problem. That is just too sick.

You really can't handle the truth can you?

Records show there was job and wage growth.

How much money and where it went is completely up to the businesses.

See what I mean folks about these stupid responses. The poster has no idea on how to handle the obvious, so he or she blames poor people farming with sticks as the real problem. That is just too sick.

So tell me, who planned on keeping billions of poor, unskilled people from being productive?
Spell it out.
Who, when, where.....etc etc.

Dazzle the board with your brilliance.

So tell me, who planned on keeping billions of poor, unskilled people from being productive?
Spell it out.

Damn son, you really are too ignorant for your own good. The conspiracy to keep the poor over here, while the small minority of the rich stay somewhere else, goes back, if not before the days of the Roman Empire. Give the people bread and circus is what the world has been practicing for centuries. This is not some new game in town. Why is that such a hard thing for these Trump apologists to understand? Why do you think we have tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations, Lobbyists, Citizens United? Why would the super rich need all of that? Because it keeps the majority of the population down. As long as you keep the poor down, the super rich can only go up. That's what this country calls Capitalism. But it's not. It's Corporatism.

And for your information, brilliance is not a requirement. Anyone with a functioning brain should be able to figure it out. Too bad for you that you haven't.

Spell it out.

Damn son, you really are too ignorant for your own good. The conspiracy to keep the poor over here, while the small minority of the rich stay somewhere else, goes back, if not before the days of the Roman Empire. Give the people bread and circus is what the world has been practicing for centuries. This is not some new game in town. Why is that such a hard thing for these Trump apologists to understand? Why do you think we have tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations, Lobbyists, Citizens United? Why would the super rich need all of that? Because it keeps the majority of the population down. As long as you keep the poor down, the super rich can only go up. That's what this country calls Capitalism. But it's not. It's Corporatism.

And for your information, brilliance is not a requirement. Anyone with a functioning brain should be able to figure it out. Too bad for you that you haven't.

Give the people bread and circus is what the world has been practicing for centuries.

Billions of people in the third world are poor, unskilled and unproductive because.....bread and circuses? Wow!

Anyone with a functioning brain should be able to figure it out.

And you've shown you're at no risk of either.

Spell it out.

Give the people bread and circus is what the world has been practicing for centuries.

Billions of people in the third world are poor, unskilled and unproductive because.....bread and circuses? Wow!

Anyone with a functioning brain should be able to figure it out.

And you've shown you're at no risk of either.
Again, your ignorance is in full bloom. And yes, to answer your question. The rich and powerful are responsible for 3.8 billion poor people. On purpose.

Records show there was job and wage growth.

How much money and where it went is completely up to the businesses.

My last comment to you on this- yes there was job growth, but the tax savings were not used to create the jobs to the degree they were intended. If I go out and do a rain dance, and then it rains, did my dance cause the rain? You are confused about cause and effect.

My last comment to you on this- yes there was job growth, but the tax savings were not used to create the jobs to the degree they were intended. If I go out and do a rain dance, and then it rains, did my dance cause the rain? You are confused about cause and effect.

Check bold above.

Intended by whom?

Check bold above.

Intended by whom?
No one! Corporations aren't in the business of creating jobs. They are in the business of making money. Corporations only create jobs in the anticipation of making more money. There are no good intentions for employment. If their extra tax revenue can be served better elsewhere, paid for by taxpayers, then that is where that extra money goes. And when that decision is made, other than free welfare for corporations, what did the taxpayer get out of that free money for corporations?

Check bold above.

Intended by whom?
No one! Corporations aren't in the business of creating jobs. They are in the business of making money. Corporations only create jobs in the anticipation of making more money. There are no good intentions for employment. If their extra tax revenue can be served better elsewhere, paid for by taxpayers, then that is where that extra money goes. And when that decision is made, other than free welfare for corporations, what did the taxpayer get out of that free money for corporations?

You just said that "tax savings were not used to create the jobs to the degree they were intended". If it was intended, I am asking you - by whom? Your answer: "No one".

WTF?

Check bold above.

Intended by whom?

You just said that "tax savings were not used to create the jobs to the degree they were intended". If it was intended, I am asking you - by whom? Your answer: "No one".

WTF?
That wasn't me who said "tax savings were not used to create the jobs to the degree they were intended" I won't speak to that, because I didn't type that. I'm only speaking to my own claims.

Forum List

Back