I Hate Trump and His Tax Plan

The truth is that tax cuts to well off corporations and rich people do little to help spur the economy
That is a dirty filthy liberal lie that people are believing less and less everyday...get out a different play book....
No it isn't, and I proved it with the Vulture Chart. And another thing, we know you can't prove it's a lie, because you can't produce statistics to the contrary. So, it's you who is lying, not the Liberals.
Your charts are as wrong as you are....tax cuts always work....there has never been a time when they haven't....if a man has more money to spend guess what....he will spend it......you have been the victim of a long standing falsehood...so false! that people have to produce propaganda charts to try and convince us of an impossibility....it is not possible to have a booming economy with high taxes and regulation....haven't you learned anything over the last 10 years?.....
You once again are showing the callousness of a coward who cannot deal with your own failures to engage the facts, so you employ your own insensitive claims without backing them up with anything intelligent beyond your own ignorant conjecture. iIf tax cuts always worked you would have shown us how. You're a lying coward.
You are wrong...I don't care what you say now that you have been triggered....
See how is it is to catch you lying. It's not what I say by the way. It's what the Center for Tax policy says. Telling me I am wrong is worth shit. Now move along. You have nothing of value to offer.

The OP should go and live in Venezuela.

What is she doing in USA? :dunno:

What are you doing in America ???

The OP should go and live in Venezuela.

What is she doing in USA? :dunno:

What are you doing in America ???
At almost 300% to 0 where in the hell do you think you are living?

Obama inherited the worst recession in 80 fucking years. Trump inherited shrinking deficits & a long string of positive growth months.

You assfucks really need to quit blaming Democrats for the shit you create.

"assfucks"? my my, you sure don't hold back when you're triggered. If you weren't a lying sack of shit you'd be hilarious. Barry kept us in recession for 8 years after he called the bankers to the WH and instead of reading them the riot-act like Paulson did for Bush, begged them for campaign money....they left laughing their asses off at the timid punk.

This year, thanks to the orange low life, I'm getting half of last years refund...half. I just hope the rich enjoys my the tax dollars I paid in last year and please don't spend it all in one place.View attachment 242699
What kind of an idiot lets the government keep their money for a year and then gives it back to them? lmao. Smart people arrange it so they keep more of their money weekly and do NOT let the stooges keep your money!
Unlike rich white mf's like you Mike, I don't make enough to hide from Uncle Sam.

Whose fault is that?
White privilege!

That's excuse to blame others for own shortcomings.

The truth is that tax cuts to well off corporations and rich people do little to help spur the economy
That is a dirty filthy liberal lie that people are believing less and less everyday...get out a different play book....

You're spewing the same bullshit that Republicans have been pushing since Reagan.

When you put more money in the hands of poor & middle class people , they spend it because they need so much stuff.

When you put money in the hands of wealthy, they already have everything. They will bank most of it, or buy stock.

When you put money in the hands of well off corporations, they tend to buy back stock.

No it isn't, and I proved it with the Vulture Chart. And another thing, we know you can't prove it's a lie, because you can't produce statistics to the contrary. So, it's you who is lying, not the Liberals.
Your charts are as wrong as you are....tax cuts always work....there has never been a time when they haven't....if a man has more money to spend guess what....he will spend it......you have been the victim of a long standing falsehood...so false! that people have to produce propaganda charts to try and convince us of an impossibility....it is not possible to have a booming economy with high taxes and regulation....haven't you learned anything over the last 10 years?.....
George W Bush Tax cuts helped create the worst recession in 80 years. Is that working?

I learned this over the past ten years: WE HAD THE WORST RECESSION 10 years ago.

Tax cuts help lessen the effects of a recession in the short term.

Your plan: If we cut taxes, the economy strengthens. So why not cut taxes every 5 years & before long, we will be paying no taxes & the government will be swimming in money.

Republicans lie & you are so stupid, you believe them.

Obama inherited the worst recession in 80 fucking years. Trump inherited shrinking deficits & a long string of positive growth months.

You assfucks really need to quit blaming Democrats for the shit you create.

"assfucks"? my my, you sure don't hold back when you're triggered. If you weren't a lying sack of shit you'd be hilarious. Barry kept us in recession for 8 years after he called the bankers to the WH and instead of reading them the riot-act like Paulson did for Bush, begged them for campaign money....they left laughing their asses off at the timid punk.
Yes, ignorance & stupidity triggers me when it affects my country.

The recession officially ended in June of 2009. Since then Obama grew the economy. Grow the fuck up, pull your head out of Trump's ass & try to become better informed.

This year, thanks to the orange low life, I'm getting half of last years refund...half. I just hope the rich enjoys my the tax dollars I paid in last year and please don't spend it all in one place.View attachment 242699
What kind of an idiot lets the government keep their money for a year and then gives it back to them? lmao. Smart people arrange it so they keep more of their money weekly and do NOT let the stooges keep your money!
Unlike rich white mf's like you Mike, I don't make enough to hide from Uncle Sam.

Whose fault is that?
White privilege!

You are making excuses for your racism & bigotry.

You're spewing the same bullshit that Republicans have been pushing since Reagan.

When you put more money in the hands of poor & middle class people , they spend it because they need so much stuff.

When you put money in the hands of wealthy, they already have everything. They will bank most of it, or buy stock.

When you put money in the hands of well off corporations, they tend to buy back stock.

What happens with money that goes into stocks?

George W Bush Tax cuts helped create the worst recession in 80 years. Is that working?

Helped, not caused.

I learned this over the past ten years: WE HAD THE WORST RECESSION 10 years ago.

Tax cuts help lessen the effects of a recession in the short term.

Didn't you just said in the post above that "When you put more money in the hands of poor & middle class people , they spend it because they need so much stuff."

Bush tax cuts did that.

Your plan: If we cut taxes, the economy strengthens. So why not cut taxes every 5 years & before long, we will be paying no taxes & the government will be swimming in money.

Republicans lie & you are so stupid, you believe them.

What's alternative to that? Raise taxes every 5 years and before long we'll have 100% tax rate and working for government.

Whose fault is that?
White privilege!

You are making excuses for your racism & bigotry.

Of course, twat has the same answer for everything.

And somehow you think that gives you some moral authority over me?

I love Trump's tax plan.

Thanks to him and the Republicans that passed it I paid $3000 less this year in Federal Income Tax than I paid last year on the same income.

That is $3000 I have to spend in the productive economy for things that I want instead of being given to a filthy ass government Bureaucrat to be given away to welfare queens and Illegals.

In addition to that my son's business is doing fantastic due to the reduced corporate tax.

God bless Trump!

No links huh. Just what you see from your front porch. Believe what you want, I couldn’t give a rats ass if you want to live in the dark.
Read watch and listen....I don't need links to show we are far better off now than we were two years ago...and if you deny that you are the one living in the dark....why do you try and change the facts on the ground in broad daylight...we are all alive pal...even the most liberal on this board admit the economy has improved...they just give the credit to Obama....LMAO.....

Hold on there sport. I never said the economy wasn’t better off, but those tax cuts spent on stock buybacks didn’t help the economy. They helped companies improve their PE ratios by reducing the float. If you’ve noticed, the stock market is struggling and the latest earnings reports don’t show a booming economy. Economics is complicated, there is a lot to consider.
The market is not struggling...where do you come up with that?...anytime you help businesses with their bottom line via tax breaks stock buy backs or regulation cuts their bottom line improves....they don't take that new money and make a cash salad and eat it...they spend it...when they spend it....it helps all of us...from the richest to the poorest....I will never understand why that is so hard for some to understand.....

Ok, I’ll try one more time to educate your Trump Drunk brain. Refer back to the charts- those companies SPENT THE MONEY BUYING THEIR OWN STOCK. Not CapX, not wages or employees. Most of it went to buying stock. If your myopic ignorant ass is so convinced the economy is screaming along, tell me why the FederalReserve can’t normalize rates or shrink their balance sheet without the stock market dropping like a stone? Let’s see what happens after the FOMC meeting today. Those guys will tell you what they think of the economy based on their policy. I say they will ease, or hint that they intend to be more dovish. Wanna bet?

No links huh. Just what you see from your front porch. Believe what you want, I couldn’t give a rats ass if you want to live in the dark.
Read watch and listen....I don't need links to show we are far better off now than we were two years ago...and if you deny that you are the one living in the dark....why do you try and change the facts on the ground in broad daylight...we are all alive pal...even the most liberal on this board admit the economy has improved...they just give the credit to Obama....LMAO.....

Hold on there sport. I never said the economy wasn’t better off, but those tax cuts spent on stock buybacks didn’t help the economy. They helped companies improve their PE ratios by reducing the float. If you’ve noticed, the stock market is struggling and the latest earnings reports don’t show a booming economy. Economics is complicated, there is a lot to consider.
The market is not struggling...where do you come up with that?...anytime you help businesses with their bottom line via tax breaks stock buy backs or regulation cuts their bottom line improves....they don't take that new money and make a cash salad and eat it...they spend it...when they spend it....it helps all of us...from the richest to the poorest....I will never understand why that is so hard for some to understand.....
When they buy back stock, who does it help?

The truth is that tax cuts to well off corporations and rich people do little to help spur the economy.

Tax cuts to the working class & poorer help the most.

So why did your orange buddy & dumbass party give most to those who help us the least?

Again, it depends on where we are in the economic cycle. Trumps tax cuts did very little for the economy, Reagan’s were very helpful. Different time, different circumstances, different results.

When they buy back stock, who does it help?

The truth is that tax cuts to well off corporations and rich people do little to help spur the economy.

Tax cuts to the working class & poorer help the most.

So why did your orange buddy & dumbass party give most to those who help us the least?

Again, it depends on where we are in the economic cycle. Trumps tax cuts did very little for the economy, Reagan’s were very helpful. Different time, different circumstances, different results.
Reagan's tax cuts started about the time the Centers for Tax policy began its chart. The result up to 09 from the chart was a 270% increase in pay for the 1% and a 0% increase in wage for the 99%. That was over a period covered for almost thirty years. Since then, nothing has changed. That's reality. Relative to the increase in goods and services the American consumer/worker has made up zero ground.

Forum List

Back