‘I Hate You’: Trans Activist Shrieks at San Francisco Board of Supervisors

..... aaaaand the Oscar goes to........ the insane woman who thinks she's a man screaming HER head off in the first row!!!

They are possessed losers everyone.

wuahahhshshahhshahshs.jpeg

..... aaaaand the Oscar goes to........ the insane woman who thinks she's a man screaming HER head off in the first row!!!

What I want to know is what batshit crazy position he/she was pushing that made even the SF Board take a breath, and thus inspired this outburst?

Why is that cat in your picture so big? what did it eat? did it eat your other cat?
That is the cat with the EvilCat Breath. If she sits on your lap, her poison gas breath will put you in a deep sleep. It works on my son every night. The vet says she is just a fat cat. Healthy, but fat.

That’s as good an explanation as I’ve seen for the violence on January 6th. Anyone who is willing to die from Donald Trump is by definition, insane.
Donald Trump for King. Donald Trump for Emperor. Hail Ceasar, Donald Trump. Donald Trump, dictator for life.

Donald Trump for King. Donald Trump for Emperor. Hail Ceasar, Donald Trump. Donald Trump, dictator for life.

That’s certainly what Trump was trying to do.

As for dictator for life, Donald Trump congratulated President Xi after Xi was elected dictator for life. Trump said he’d see about something similar after he got back home again.

That’s certainly what Trump was trying to do.

As for dictator for life, Donald Trump congratulated President Xi after Xi was elected dictator for life. Trump said he’d see about something similar after he got back home again.
Dictator Trump could order all Democrats to work camps where they could be controlled. Eliminating democrats is the same as treating any other invasive species. Democrats are the same as Burmese Pythons.

Why are you posting links on this board to a Chinese propaganda website?

I don’t click on anything coming out of TikTok and neither should you

Figures. Lefties are always jumping into shit they haven't seen, read, heard or know a damn thing about, but they'll make do with a negative quip about Trump.

Bucket of ice water to the face should help.

Figures. Lefties are always jumping into shit they haven't seen, read, heard or know a damn thing about, but they'll make do with a negative quip about Trump.

Why should we go down every conspiracy theory rabbit hole with you clowns? Why should we waste our time watching propaganda videos on TikTok promoted by a Chinese spy app?

Maybe if you fools spent more time watching or reading bona fide news, articles created by journalists operating under journalistic standards of truth and integrity, instead of watching “deep fakes” on TikTok and YouTube you wouldn’t be so easily fooled.

Why should we go down every conspiracy theory rabbit hole with you clowns? Why should we waste our time watching propaganda videos on TikTok promoted by a Chinese spy app?

Maybe if you fools spent more time watching or reading bona fide news, articles created by journalists operating under journalistic standards of truth and integrity, instead of watching “deep fakes” on TikTok and YouTube you wouldn’t be so easily fooled.

Beat it, fascist.

Forum List

Back