‘I Hate You’: Trans Activist Shrieks at San Francisco Board of Supervisors

Why should we go down every conspiracy theory rabbit hole with you clowns? Why should we waste our time watching propaganda videos on TikTok promoted by a Chinese spy app?

Maybe if you fools spent more time watching or reading bona fide news, articles created by journalists operating under journalistic standards of truth and integrity, instead of watching “deep fakes” on TikTok and YouTube you wouldn’t be so easily fooled.

...."articles created by journalists operating under journalistic standards of truth and integrity....."

Lol!!!

..... aaaaand the Oscar goes to........ the insane woman who thinks she's a man screaming HER head off in the first row!!!

They are possessed losers everyone.

That’s how many of the far left wingers of the US message board think and act. Notice how they almost never can construct a counter argument… they simply call people racists or use personal attacks.

Why should we go down every conspiracy theory rabbit hole with you clowns? Why should we waste our time watching propaganda videos on TikTok promoted by a Chinese spy app?

Maybe if you fools spent more time watching or reading bona fide news, articles created by journalists operating under journalistic standards of truth and integrity, instead of watching “deep fakes” on TikTok and YouTube you wouldn’t be so easily fooled.
When you say "we" should I assume you are referencing all ugly ghouls who lack a human soul?

What the fuck are you doing in a the thread when you have zero intention of knowing what it's about?

Maybe if you took a moment to know what the topic is you wouldn't look like such a bubble blowing idiot.

I think they're conjoined twins.
top10_2-3.jpg

What 'conspiracy theory' are you talking about? The activist, Lia McGeever, is on video!?! Here, I'll even do the hard part FOR you;

I did find this interesting though, absolutely nothing about this incident or HER on CNN. Wonder why...??

2023-05-05_12h36_06.png

Forum List

Back