I Have A Confession

Noomi

Ninja Kicker
Jul 6, 2012
Australia
Its directed mainly at our resident member obsessed with transgendered folk, but also at others. Most of you know that I am very defensive of these people, and I think I shall tell you why:

Many years ago, when I was a little girl, around ten years old, my friends parents had a mate who was transgendered. She had started hormone treatment which softened her voice, and she wore skirts and blouses, lipstick, and spent ages styling her hair, which was long, boofy, and blonde. She was also a fan of high heels - a big fan.

Anyway, the first time I caught a glimpse of her, I thought what a weirdo she was. What kind of man dresses like a woman? I thought that since 'he' was a man, 'he' should damned well dress like one!

But that was my 10 year old mind talking. I knew nothing about transgendered people then.

I avoided this person for ages, until one day when I was at my friends place and in she walks, all lippy and high heels, and imagine my surprise when she greeted me by name. By name! I had never spoken to her, yet she knew my name, and despite the fact that she must have known it was obvious I was ignoring her on all those other occasions, she still put a smile on her face that let me know she was happy to see me.

That changed me. Something so simple made me realise that this person wasn't a creep at all - if she wanted to dress differently, so what? She was nice and polite, and once I'd started speaking to her, I wondered what the hell I was so afraid of.

My friend and I often spent time with her, alone in her house - and neither of us was molested, or propositioned by her. She never posed a threat to us at all - in fact, it was another of their friends who sexually abused me a year later - a heterosexual, married man with a daughter my age.

So when people here mock transgendered people, I wonder if they've actually met one, and gotten to know them. I have met a transgendered person first hand, and she was one of the sweetest, kindest women I have met - and what is so wrong about that???

I have many gay friends. I have met many transgendered people...some in the process,some stuck due to not having the money.

To get a clue just how wonderful they are, watch the movie Flawless. They are people. Some not so nice...some wonderful. Just like heterosexuals and homosexuals...we are all human.

I know the person of which you speak and as soon as I can, I'm gonna zap him again just for general purposes because he is ticking me off.

I had an Uncle Harriet.

After the divorce he became a recluse for several years.

I didn't know him when he was married and became acquainted with him through letters and phone calls.

There was a quasi family reunion several years ago, mostly for the 'elders' in the family.
From the story told, Uncle Harry showed up in a dress, heels and he had hooters!
Not sure if the hooters were real or not.

Unfortunately he died a few weeks later and I wasn't able to follow up with him about his coming out.

But from the person I got to know, I'm sure wherever he is, he cracks up laughing when I mention Aunt Harry or Uncle Harriet.

Last edited:
I have many gay friends. I have met many transgendered people...some in the process,some stuck due to not having the money.

To get a clue just how wonderful they are, watch the movie Flawless. They are people. Some not so nice...some wonderful. Just like heterosexuals and homosexuals...we are all human.

I know the person of which you speak and as soon as I can, I'm gonna zap him again just for general purposes because he is ticking me off.

I often wonder if she managed to make the full transition. If she did, I probably wouldn't recognise her now!

My two gay friends who also did female impersonations...oh man. When they dressed up as their alter egos, they were stunningly gorgeous. They both worked at a gay club for LGBT's and had shows like in Vegas. R did an awesome Lucy Ricardo with Vitavitavegamin or Barbara Streisand...and C was cute as a button. Little hispanic guy that had huge brown eyes and was beautiful to boot. I asked them one time why they didn't have surgery and they both were aghast and said oh hayell no. They are gay, not women.
I found it confusing at the time, but I didn't care. They used my husband as a tester. They would come to the office house (we were property managers there at the apartment complex) and would sashay around him asking if he would hit on them as women..and if he said yes, they would say "thank you Daddy"...but if he said no...they needed to do some readjusting, they would go back to their apartment and redo their makeovers. And my husband at that time was NOT very tolerant. He was not used to LGBT's...but they taught him they were just people...and good ones. He loved them as much as I did, very quickly.

I met one once at a party. I asked them hey does it hurt when you shove your junk up your ass like that?

Have A Confession
Its directed mainly at our resident member obsessed with transgendered folk,

Novo is still working out his own sexual identity, that's obvious.

I don't hate the kid, I feel embarrassed for him.

Being transgender is something a person cannot help. It is a genetic defect, and the person should not be chastised or ridiculed for it. I will not tolerate it either. It is cruel to expect someone to change something they were born with. I despise those who claim to be when they actually aren't to garner attention and sympathy from others. This is a non debatable thing. There comes a time for mercy.

Last edited:
Trans- | Define Trans- at Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/browse/trans-*
a prefix occurring in loanwords from Latin ( transcend; transfix ); on this model, used with the meanings “across,” “beyond,” “through,” “changing thoroughly,” ...

Men who MERELY feel feminine are NOT TRANSsexuals. They are FEM Gays.

When they GET CUT and have surgury to create a false vigina, THEN they are TRANSsexuals.

Jesus Christ on a crutch, folks, words have meanings!

Last edited:
577716_442247285864855_330703581_n_zpsdaad026d.jpg

Being transgender is something a person cannot help. It is a genetic defect, and the person should not be chastised or ridiculed for it. I will not tolerate it either. It is cruel to expect someone to change something they were born with. I despise those who claim to be when they actually aren't to garner attention and sympathy from others. This is a non debatable thing. There comes a time for mercy.

At least you get it - people like Nova don't, and never will.

At least you get it - people like Nova don't, and never will.

Well yeah, I just know that you can't change what the good Lord gave ya. :)

Its directed mainly at our resident member obsessed with transgendered folk, but also at others. Most of you know that I am very defensive of these people, and I think I shall tell you why:

Many years ago, when I was a little girl, around ten years old, my friends parents had a mate who was transgendered. She had started hormone treatment which softened her voice, and she wore skirts and blouses, lipstick, and spent ages styling her hair, which was long, boofy, and blonde. She was also a fan of high heels - a big fan.

Anyway, the first time I caught a glimpse of her, I thought what a weirdo she was. What kind of man dresses like a woman? I thought that since 'he' was a man, 'he' should damned well dress like one!

But that was my 10 year old mind talking. I knew nothing about transgendered people then.

I avoided this person for ages, until one day when I was at my friends place and in she walks, all lippy and high heels, and imagine my surprise when she greeted me by name. By name! I had never spoken to her, yet she knew my name, and despite the fact that she must have known it was obvious I was ignoring her on all those other occasions, she still put a smile on her face that let me know she was happy to see me.

That changed me. Something so simple made me realise that this person wasn't a creep at all - if she wanted to dress differently, so what? She was nice and polite, and once I'd started speaking to her, I wondered what the hell I was so afraid of.

My friend and I often spent time with her, alone in her house - and neither of us was molested, or propositioned by her. She never posed a threat to us at all - in fact, it was another of their friends who sexually abused me a year later - a heterosexual, married man with a daughter my age.

So when people here mock transgendered people, I wonder if they've actually met one, and gotten to know them. I have met a transgendered person first hand, and she was one of the sweetest, kindest women I have met - and what is so wrong about that???

Life and nature produces accidents all of the time. I can't fault you if you have the time and inclination to gravitate towards freaks of nature. I suppose it isn't unreasonable to expect any human being to desire acceptance. I don't stare at accidents on the freeway nor do I seek out gender anomolies to comfort. Life is complicated enough. I find that the simple relationships I have and know of provide an abundance of drama.

Forum List

Back