I have a Dreamer's dream speech

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Even though America has shown the world the way to make a decent society, by Christian morals and a government with an economic system based on liberty,

I have a Dreamer's dream that rather than risking my life to improve my own county, I can simply drop all responsibility and head to America.

I have a Dreamer's dream that Americans will ignore laws, and look the other way to the fact there is no logical reason for my ass to be there.

I have a Dreamer's dream that American citizens will foot the bill for my free county health care, living assistance , and even college.

I have a Dreamer's dream that American politicians will tell American citizens there's a "bad economy" and kick them out of jobs to make sure i'm employed when I want to be.

I have a Dreamer's dream that if I do fall into criminal endeavors , American politicians will see it as a cultural thing, and let it slide.

I have a Dreamer's dream that if I feel like going home to my own country, the American Social Security system will send me money after working a few quarters.

I have a Dreamer's dream that one day the Democrats will destroy the naturalization rules, so I can become the President of a country I have no connection to, and don't give a rat's ass about.

Even though America has shown the world the way to make a decent society, by Christian morals and a government with an economic system based on liberty,

I have a Dreamer's dream that rather than risking my life to improve my own county, I can simply drop all responsibility and head to America.

I have a Dreamer's dream that Americans will ignore laws, and look the other way to the fact there is no logical reason for my ass to be there.

I have a Dreamer's dream that American citizens will foot the bill for my free county health care, living assistance , and even college.

I have a Dreamer's dream that American politicians will tell American citizens there's a "bad economy" and kick them out of jobs to make sure i'm employed when I want to be.

I have a Dreamer's dream that if I do fall into criminal endeavors , American politicians will see it as a cultural thing, and let it slide.

I have a Dreamer's dream that if I feel like going home to my own country, the American Social Security system will send me money after working a few quarters.

I have a Dreamer's dream that one day the Democrats will destroy the naturalization rules, so I can become the President of a country I have no connection to, and don't give a rat's ass about.

That’s good shit...and comedically spot on.
Nobody has the nuts to do the right thing for REAL Americans. Mexico will elect the President of the United States one day very soon.

Forum List

Back