🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"I have a ..." nightmare?

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
let's just assume for a second that the whole original "Civil Rights" thing was something legit, ...which it wasn't.
( When's the last time you saw "revolutionaries" protected by the federal government?)

what a mockery they made out of it today.

a speech by the "great orator" Obama, ...they showed it in Los Angeles too... him stumbling and bumbling through some dramatic speech.

Oprah? OMG!
She never accomplished one damn thing other than being CHOSEN by the media to be on TV in front of us every day.

Special musical appearances by Peter, Paul, and ...Tryvon Martin's parents ???
Hey! i feel sorry for the kid, i did a lot of stupid sht when i was 17 too, BUT,
i guess the message for today is, being a little burglar is just part of being black.

You people need to ask yourself...
Do you really believe the first black President was going to be in for one term?
Do you really believe it's some kind of coincidence that exactly 50 years after MLK's speech, there's a black man as President?

let's just assume for a second that the whole original "Civil Rights" thing was something legit, ...which it wasn't.
( When's the last time you saw "revolutionaries" protected by the federal government?)

what a mockery they made out of it today.

a speech by the "great orator" Obama, ...they showed it in Los Angeles too... him stumbling and bumbling through some dramatic speech.

Oprah? OMG!
She never accomplished one damn thing other than being CHOSEN by the media to be on TV in front of us every day.

Special musical appearances by Peter, Paul, and ...Tryvon Martin's parents ???
Hey! i feel sorry for the kid, i did a lot of stupid sht when i was 17 too, BUT,
i guess the message for today is, being a little burglar is just part of being black.

You people need to ask yourself...
Do you really believe the first black President was going to be in for one term?
Do you really believe it's some kind of coincidence that exactly 50 years after MLK's speech, there's a black man as President?

You're crazy.

Who'd have guessed it. A RW Obama hater saying the Civil Rights movement wasn't "legit".

Is it a coincidence that Obama is president 50 year later? Well, no. It could be ANY year, and you idiots would think it is a conspiracy. 30 years. 40 years. 80 years. 73 years. You all would still say "Hmmm, that's quite a coincidence isn't it?"

Besides you claiming civil rights was not legit. Obammy talking like a televangelist mocked everyone there.

Forum List

Back