Now Blacks get a new thumping with California's new 'Genealogy Office'for Reparations Eligibility

I’m sure you believe the lies you tell. Everyone else knows you’re full of shit
"Everyone" doesn't. Only the idiots who have not studied history, such as yourself.

“One major author on the slave trade (appropriately titled Sins of Our Fathers) explained how many white people urged him to state that the trade was the responsibility of African chiefs, and that Europeans merely turned up to buy captives- as though without European demand there would have been captives sitting on the beach by the millions! - Walter Rodney

"Everyone" doesn't. Only the idiots who have not studied history, such as yourself.

“One major author on the slave trade (appropriately titled Sins of Our Fathers) explained how many white people urged him to state that the trade was the responsibility of African chiefs, and that Europeans merely turned up to buy captives- as though without European demand there would have been captives sitting on the beach by the millions! - Walter Rodney
No I am right everyone knows you are full of shit that’s why we laugh at you and the I Need Money routine you’re know for

No I am right everyone knows you are full of shit that’s why we laugh at you and the I Need Money routine you’re know for
You aren't right because everone doesn't know ----. Only you racists say what you're saying and it's because kick your asses every single day. Since you can't dispute the history I have shown you, you are left with this. I think it would be wise that whites such as yourself shut up about " I need money" considering the amount the government gives whites every year.

You think seeking economic justice is as amusing to others as celebrating being trickled on? :dunno: :laugh:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I know statistics and enough genetics to be sure this will be another abuse of Blacks. They will pay for this but not get sht from it.

Genome-wide ancestry estimates of African Americans show average proportions of 73.2% African, 24.0% European

, 10.8% of married Black American men have a non-Black spouse. Among married Black men, 8.5% have a White spouse.

Oh and then we have all those WHITE Blacks by the ONE DROP RULE...you can be whiter than snow but if ONE of your 8 grandparents were Black then you are Black

A good lawyer and you can be Britney Spears and get reparations for being descendant of a ONE DROP Black
Grab the popcorn…. This is going to be a shit show. Watching people with an ounce of Black in them living the life of “white privilege”, TAKING reparations money. You reap what you sow.

You thinking seeking economic justice is as amusing to others as celebrating being trickled on? :dunno: :laugh:
This idiot apparent doesn't realize how much money this nation loses because people like them exist.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”
Ani Turner, The Business Case for Racial Equity-
The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

https://altarum.org/sites/default/f...s-Case-Racial-Equity_National-Report_2018.pdf

You aren't right because everone doesn't know ----. Only you racists say what you're saying and it's because kick your asses every single day. Since you can't dispute the history I have shown you, you are left with this. I think it would be wise that whites such as yourself shut up about " I need money" considering the amount the government gives whites every year.
You would be wise to not be such a turd sniffer but you can’t help yourself. You need to rewrite history to justify the hand out you desperately need. You give honest black people a bad name.

You would be wise to not be such a turd sniffer but you can’t help yourself. You need to rewrite history to justify the hand out you desperately need. You give honest black people a bad name.
More flailing about from the frail whites...

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I'm not the one rewriting history. The fact you keep repeating this shows everyone that you're ignorant.

Okay , lying bigot with no education. I was quoting the BLACK SCHOLAR FROM HARVARD
HENRY LOUIS GATES

and he is counting on the work of BLACK historian Linda Heywood, BIGOT that you are.

The historians John Thornton and Linda Heywood of Boston University estimate that 90 percent of those shipped to the New World were enslaved by Africans and then sold to European traders. The sad truth is that without complex business partnerships between African elites and European traders and commercial agents, the slave trade to the New World would have been impossible, at least on the scale it occurred.

You will lose. You won't just be able to declare yourself black and get reparations. But that's what white race hustlers have you dumb whites believing.
Wait a second…why not? I thought we were living in an age where you could identify any way you want, and people are REQUIRED to believe you. If he says he’s black, then by golly, don’t you dare mis-race him, that would be wrong!

Or..are you suggesting that because you identify as something doesn’t mean you are actually what you identify as..and others can ignore that?

I know that you want to focus on a small number to try denying what happened.

Plaçage was a recognized extralegal system in French and Spanish slave colonies of North America (including the Caribbean) by which ethnic European men entered into civil unions with non-Europeans of African, Native American and mixed-race descent. The term comes from the French placer meaning "to place with". The women were not legally recognized as wives but were known as placées; their relationships were recognized among the free people of color as mariages de la main gauche or left-handed marriages. They became institutionalized with contracts or negotiations that settled property on the woman and her children and, in some cases, gave them freedom if they were enslaved. The system flourished throughout the French and Spanish colonial periods, reaching its zenith during the latter, between 1769 and 1803.

By 1788, 1,500 Creole women of color and black women were being maintained by white men.

Sorry Libby, but placage didn't produce 4 million slaves. Placage was an arrangement with FREE blacks, and really only in Louisiana. Nice try though.
You said no one will get undeserved money, and i am right and you are ignorant

This idiot apparent doesn't realize how much money this nation loses because people like them exist.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”
Ani Turner, The Business Case for Racial Equity-
The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

https://altarum.org/sites/default/f...s-Case-Racial-Equity_National-Report_2018.pdf
Your job reference from a Mr Adolf A Hitler has been recieved thanks for applying.

"The W. K. Kellogg Foundation has expanded into liberal advocacy philanthropy, giving billions of dollars to left-of-center organizations, projects, and causes. T"

Forum List

Back