I have a right to interfere in the election.

It's not fair to demand literally from our President!!!! maga
Why did your "maga" get small? Want me to guess?
I shouldn't have been a part of demanding literally from him. I was in the act of literally demanding that he go away. So, as usual, I'm guilty of everything. No prob.

It's not up to you who's a bloward, eggs
So you have the right to your opinion but not me? You are certainly a Trumper

Mywayorthehighway1.jpg

He did not say it?

Prove it or consent to be seen as a blowhard!
Newbie screen name changer and hurling insults. Stretch you imagination and start about two minutes before the cherry picked, out of context, clip snd the thought process will conclude that since you all insist on fakely labeling it “interference” then , as you say, he interfered by questioning it

ohhhh, now that's a new idea, scruffy.
It wasn't interference?... then what was it when Obama and Pelosi booted Joe and inserted Kamala?... what do you call that?... they took your vote away scruffy... don't you care?... are you that propagandized?....
You will want Joe back very soon... mark my words down.... she is an idiot unable to learn and she will make a fool out of herself....

Newbie screen name changer and hurling insults. Stretch you imagination and start about two minutes before the cherry picked, out of context, clip snd the thought process will conclude that since you all insist on fakely labeling it “interference” then , as you say, he interfered by questioning it
Where is your video with the "start two minutes before the cherry picked out of context clip" so I can see it.

Having said that, can you personally think of anything that he could have said that would negate the statement he made about "having every right to interfere in the election"?

And by the way, this evaluation of labeling it interference is not my evaluation (though I agree with it) but the evaluation of lawyers that know.

For example: "is an admission that he tried to interfere with the election and that he wasn’t trying to enforce federal law and act in his capacity as president of the United States,

In addition, Jack Smith has already filed new charges against Trump for INTERFERING in the 2020 election and these charges have no been filed "after" the Supreme Court ruled that Trump has immunity for decision he made while he was president. Then again, he was not president anymore when he tried to get Pence to nullify the election or when he incited the January 6th protest and nothing he did thereafter.

Having said all of the above, d =o you actually believe that presidents have the right to interfere in the election process? If so and if Trump wins, would you agree that Kamala can do it also?

Oh and by the way, I may be a newbie here but I am no newbie to political boards. I have been doing it for 8 years and I have to say that during the entire 8 years I have been doing it and facing hundreds (if not thousands) or critics such as yourself, there have been only 2 times that I was proven wrong (among thousands of posts I have put up or responses I have made).

As such, I once again reiterate. Prove me wrong with data, statistics and facts...........and if you do, I will be the first to acknowledge that I am wrong. Until then, stuff your words up your ass because they mean nothing other than you are blind-by-choice, opinionated without facts, biased to the nth degree, or just plain stupid.

I am here. Take me on in a debate (using the guidelines of a debate), or keep on ranting and you will be paid back with the same thing. in return,

Where is your video with the "start two minutes before the cherry picked out of context clip" so I can see it.

Having said that, can you personally think of anything that he could have said that would negate the statement he made about "having every right to interfere in the election"?

And by the way, this evaluation of labeling it interference is not my evaluation (though I agree with it) but the evaluation of lawyers that know.

For example: "is an admission that he tried to interfere with the election and that he wasn’t trying to enforce federal law and act in his capacity as president of the United States,

In addition, Jack Smith has already filed new charges against Trump for INTERFERING in the 2020 election and these charges have no been filed "after" the Supreme Court ruled that Trump has immunity for decision he made while he was president. Then again, he was not president anymore when he tried to get Pence to nullify the election or when he incited the January 6th protest and nothing he did thereafter.

Having said all of the above, d =o you actually believe that presidents have the right to interfere in the election process? If so and if Trump wins, would you agree that Kamala can do it also?

Oh and by the way, I may be a newbie here but I am no newbie to political boards. I have been doing it for 8 years and I have to say that during the entire 8 years I have been doing it and facing hundreds (if not thousands) or critics such as yourself, there have been only 2 times that I was proven wrong (among thousands of posts I have put up or responses I have made).

As such, I once again reiterate. Prove me wrong with data, statistics and facts...........and if you do, I will be the first to acknowledge that I am wrong. Until then, stuff your words up your ass because they mean nothing other than you are blind-by-choice, opinionated without facts, biased to the nth degree, or just plain stupid.

I am here. Take me on in a debate (using the guidelines of a debate), or keep on ranting and you will be paid back with the same thing. in return,
Your newby ass holds no truck around here so stop posturing with what you is ginna do
He disputed the election and you pearl clutchers screeched he was engaged in insurrection and overturning and….and….and…..…but…but…but.,.

Your newby ass holds no truck around here so stop posturing with what you is ginna do
He disputed the election and you pearl clutchers screeched he was engaged in insurrection and overturning and….and….and…..…but…but…but.,.
blah, blah, blah and more blah, but nothing to show for it other than words.

or it is that words is all you have and you can't find anything to support them other than more words?

Forum List

Back