I have a right to interfere in the election.

So he interfered in the wrong way?... is that what you are saying?.... why is it there is always a process that must be followed when talking about Trump but never when talking about democrats...
There is also a process for selecting a party's candidate... what happened to the process for that?....
iF a DEM illegally interfered in an election, he/she should be prosecuted too.

We Republicans ONLY use textul literalism when it reaches the correct conclusion.

And President Trump would have been A GIANT AMONG THE FOUNDERS. Jefferson would have surrendered his quill.
Is that your answer to interfering with the election? You mean, fight your enemy with tooth and nails to see who is the strongest, right? the Constitution and the laws be damned. It is all about who carries the big stick, right?

Well, if you are right (which you are not), it is clear that Trump has no stick. He lost the 2020 election to an old and mentally ill man, no? what kind of a stick could that be? a stick of gum? Hahahaha

Is that your answer to interfering with the election? You mean, fight your enemy with tooth and nails to see who is the strongest, right? the Constitution and the laws be damned. It is all about who carries the big stick, right?

Well, if you are right (which you are not), it is clear that Trump has no stick. He lost the 2020 election to an old and mentally ill man, no? what kind of a stick could that be? a stick of gum? Hahahaha
Absolutely. IF WE republicans want to illegally interfere, and call it interfere, and then weasel out by saying .... "we were only asking questions......" that's OUR RIGHT because .... MAGA

So he interfered in the wrong way?... is that what you are saying?.... why is it there is always a process that must be followed when talking about Trump but never when talking about democrats...
There is also a process for selecting a party's candidate... what happened to the process for that?....
Again, you make statement but do not support them with facts. I have just provided a Video of what Trump said and did. Where is your video that supports what supports what you said?

As always, I thank you for your insult. Coming from YOU, it is a badge of honor. It goes to prove who you are and that is what I am always trying to prove,

Dude, go try and be important elsewhere. I don't care

Egghead: "how dare you!"

He himself said anyone has a right to interfere.
Watch the video in the OP.
I did with my thinking cap on. Since you all and you media cry interference, then in your world he did but in reality he did not.
You all lapped it up

Dude, go try and be important elsewhere. I don't care
The reality is that you do think that I am important. Since when does a person waste his time doing unimportant and unproductive things over and over again? Fact is that you have responded over 15 times to my posts over the past 2 weeks and though you have said the same thing many times before, you keep responding.

The reality is that you do think that I am important. Since when does a person waste his time doing unimportant and unproductive things over and over again? Fact is that you have responded over 15 times to my posts over the past 2 weeks and though you have said the same thing many times before, you keep responding.

Stop flapping your little arms. I don't care.

I consider you an idiot, eggs

Forum List

Back