I have big thing instore for me and anybody willing to follow -

Judicial review would you incorporate a drifter charity and buy me a house?
Yes I second the motion.
So I can come work for drifter, when drifter isn't moonlighting for moonglow,
while also working overtime at group therapy recovery counseling for whoever JR stirs up issues with.

:laugh2:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((EMILY)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I have big thing in store for me and anybody willing to follow -

So did this guy...

manson.jpg

Naw, JR is more into the Hamlet thing "to be or not to be, to do or not to do"
Manson was more like Lady MacBeth "Just do it already"

JR has to check all angles and sources, and form a solid plan, make sure all the right connections are made,
before he charges forth. He has the vision and impetus, but as a man of Christ he is bound by laws of conscience. He builds on a foundation where Christ is the Rock.

So you can see him go through the Hamlet stuff, fluctuating when the signals get mixed, until there is one clear direction.
Manson just listened to voices and went forth.

I want to start a pot farm...

Can I work for you?
Sure, bring your scissors...

I'l bring my bong too in case we need to test the product. :lol:

Nothing better for business than first class quality control.

And I will be in the "Control Group" that has never smoked pot in my life.
So you can compare brains and see the difference.
Not that you can tell with my brain -- that produces its own brand of pot and never seems to run out...

I want to start a pot farm...

Can I work for you?

Not that you can tell with my brain -- that produces its own brand of pot and never seems to run out...

You need experience to know what's gonna do the masses right.
I declare myself inspector aficionado and I should lead the QC department!!

Can I work for you?

Well my brain is firing on all cylinders and I'm using almost 100% of it, and so I'm already wired properly, so I think pot would send sparks flying around where they shouldn't and I need to be in complete control.

Well my brain is firing on all cylinders and I'm using almost 100% of it, and so I'm already wired properly, so I think pot would send sparks flying around where they shouldn't and I need to be in complete control.

Than you are in no position to inspect the product. You need to hire professionals.

Than you are in no position to inspect the product. You need to hire professionals.

Hey you guys go enjoy it. The higher you get the easier it is to manage the group.

Hey you guys go enjoy it. The higher you get the easier it is to manage the group.

Oh no. I know when I'm indispensable.
You're letting your ego get in the way of professionalism.

Why do i need to be professional when you guys are doing my work for me?

You simple minded fool.
I knew some east indians who had your same attitude....they lost their ass to the American businesses.

You simple minded fool.
I knew some east indians who had your same attitude....they lost their ass to the American businesses.

I sold you and I can sell them.

You simple minded fool.

Shiiiit...you cant sell someone who already has it all. All you can hope for is their advice.
You dont seem worthy though.

You simple minded fool.

Shiiiit...you cant sell someone who already has it all. All you can hope for is their advice.

I found the product ingredients and showed you all what to do to put them together. You fail me I will hire someone else.

You simple minded fool.

I found the product ingredients and showed you all what to do to put them together. You fail me I will hire someone else.

You fail to realize the best dont need a job. It's up to you to entice them out of retirement.
So far all you're doing is pissing off the best...who have lifelong connections.
Who now know of your arrogance and your business plan.
You'll get eaten alive in the real world.

JR , I'm not trying to peer pressure you but just take one toke, I promise I'll protect you if you get skeered..

JR is a babe in the woods when it comes to any kind of business.
Anyone with any business acumen would eat his little ass alive.

You simple minded fool.

You fail to realize the best dont need a job. It's up to you to entice them out of retirement.
So far all you're doing is pissing off the best...who have lifelong connections.

In the real world people who retire stay retired, but do side work on the job under the table. The best? The best are not retired, but still working where the work is still fresh in their minds.

JR , I'm not trying to peer pressure you but just take one toke, I promise I'll protect you if you get skeered..

:lol: I wouldn't know. I know nothing about business but I will trust you know a lot more about it then me !

You simple minded fool.

In the real world people who retire stay retired, but do side work on the job under the table. The best? The best are not retired, but still working where the work is still fresh in their minds.

Dont talk to me about staying retired Jr. I did it when I was 46 and you damn sure dont have what it takes to make me reconsider that choice.
Unless of course you're talking millions. And when I say millions I'm talking double digit millions before i'll even consider leaving the house.

Forum List

Back