I have come to share the "Good News"

theword

VIP Member
Jun 12, 2013
The "Good News" can be heard today in the gospel of the last saint ( the flesh that God has writing this testimony) that God is using for His purpose to speak the Truth to believers who God has chosen to listen to Him.

The "Good News" comes from Christ, the invisible Voice of our Creator, also called "the Word of God". By listening to God's saint preaching the gospel, believers can hear their Creator speak to them that is much different than the knowledge that is spoken in this world.

God's prophets wrote about the invisible "messiah" that would bring the "Good News" to all who listen to Him. This invisible "Nation" was written about by the prophet Jeremiah;

Jeremiah 15:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.

If you can't hear our Creator speaking to you, then you were made to be an unbeliever during this first age. Don't worry about that, your spirit will be saved from this world to go on to the next age to receive new flesh that will never deceive you again.

Ezekiel 37
21: then say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides, and bring them to their own land;
22: and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israell; and one king shall be king over them all; and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms.
23: They shall not defile themselves any more with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
24: "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow my ordinances and be careful to observe my statutes.
25: They shall dwell in the land where your fathers dwelt that I gave to my servant Jacob; they and their children and their children's children shall dwell there for ever; and David my servant shall be their prince for ever.
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27: My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28: Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for evermore."

"Israel" is the symbolic name for ALL God's created spirit people within His invisible spirit.

word, let me help you. The good news is that Christ lives, not that you live. If you get hit by a bus today, the good news is still that Christ lives.......
Israel is a place on the map. A territory, not a symbol. The only place on earth that was deeded by God to His people.
You are quoting prophesy concerning Israel, the place, and it's inhabitants. For instance:
They shall no longer be 2 nations.( Israel and Judah) Prophesy fulfilled again! They are one nation now.
The one shepherd will be Jesus Christ.

What do you know about caring for sheep? Why will you guide me past still waters? Why does your rod and staff comfort me? Green grass is good for me. Why will you make me lay down in green pastures? Why on earth would you pour oil on a sheep's head? If you're the shepherd, riddle me that.

If my salvation depends on you, then I want to know your qualifications. ;)

Last edited:
word, let me help you. The good news is that Christ lives, not that you live.
Israel is a place on the map. A territory, not a symbol. The only place on earth that was deeded by God to His people.
You are quoting prophesy concerning Israel, the place, and it's inhabitants. For instance:
They shall no longer be 2 nations.( Israel and Judah) Prophesy fulfilled again! They are one nation now.
The one shepherd will be Jesus Christ.

What do you know about caring for sheep? If my salvation depends on you, then I want to know your qualifications. ;)

The prophecies all speak about me but since man can't see my invisible nature, they will be deceived by what they see, hear, smell, taste, and touch in the visible world they perceive as something real.

The only thing that's real is Me. Everything else was created.

Sinners hate the "good news" because they love this world that they know.

Forum List

Back