I have had it up to here with black people and excuses.....

I am fairly certain that neither boob nor tigerred have ever been entirely self sufficient.
Not only has the Tigger served her country, 10 years Navy service, not only has the tigger raised 5 productive human beings to be self reliant and good citizens of this great nation of ours, I've worked ever since I was 16 years old, making 2.10 an hour. I don't need you or anyone here validating my creds...I got the materialistic shit to show my worth on the world stage, do you?
Honors, tigger! I served my country, 20 in the Army, but only raised the single best momma and Special Forces wife, but I've been self-reliant since 18 yrs old. I would never presume to validate your creds, ever. But I do question why anyone (female)with solid, self-supporting background would think putting Hillary into the office of President. I'm still looking for someone who would do so who has the ability to describe to me why she is a better choice.

To: tiger, koshergrl, and gallantwarrior.

Neither Trump nor Clinton are qualified for office.

Vote for Gary Johnson.

I am fairly certain that neither boob nor tigerred have ever been entirely self sufficient.
Not only has the Tigger served her country, 10 years Navy service, not only has the tigger raised 5 productive human beings to be self reliant and good citizens of this great nation of ours, I've worked ever since I was 16 years old, making 2.10 an hour. I don't need you or anyone here validating my creds...I got the materialistic shit to show my worth on the world stage, do you?
Honors, tigger! I served my country, 20 in the Army, but only raised the single best momma and Special Forces wife, but I've been self-reliant since 18 yrs old. I would never presume to validate your creds, ever. But I do question why anyone (female)with solid, self-supporting background would think putting Hillary into the office of President. I'm still looking for someone who would do so who has the ability to describe to me why she is a better choice.
She's full of shit. Tigger is sucking on entitlements up to her hairline. If she served, it was only long enough for them to identify her as a whack job, diagnose her and toss her out with a tiny disability pension.

koshergrl is talking about herself. You are the board's food stamp queen, koshergrl, so don't even try that. I remember the poster back in 2009 on the Board who was criticizing the left and Dems for the way govt was run and then we found out she was on food stamps. A number of the far right do that.

She's full of shit. Tigger is sucking on entitlements up to her hairline. If she served, it was only long enough for them to identify her as a whack job, diagnose her and toss her out with a tiny disability pension.
I guess I haven't paid that much attention, coming into this at a relatively late date and having only the small information presented to go on. If tiger is a welfare queen, Trump has a point when he asks, "What do you have to lose?".
Seriously, we've had how long with affirmative action, prop up the unable/unwilling and the obvious results are apparently more people than ever sucking the government tit, to the extent that our government tit presents a massive incentive for millions of more unwilling to work and care for themselves to come and suck. The hilarious part of this whole farce is that these parasites have allowed themselves to be persuaded that the Dems/libs are for them and the Repubs/Cons are the enemy. I guess they are not only unwilling to support themselves, they are truly stupid as all hell.

I guess I haven't paid that much attention, coming into this at a relatively late date and having only the small information presented to go on. If tiger is a welfare queen, Trump has a point when he asks, "What do you have to lose?".
Seriously, we've had how long with affirmative action, prop up the unable/unwilling and the obvious results are apparently more people than ever sucking the government tit, to the extent that our government tit presents a massive incentive for millions of more unwilling to work and care for themselves to come and suck. The hilarious part of this whole farce is that these parasites have allowed themselves to be persuaded that the Dems/libs are for them and the Repubs/Cons are the enemy. I guess they are not only unwilling to support themselves, they are truly stupid as all hell.
I challenge you to find one post where I am a Hillary fan...see that's the problem with people here. I don't like Trump or HIllary and have said so over and over and over and over....I'm not a cookie cutter voter like you morons here...I pay attention and I listen. I started out praising Trump and Sanders, another fact you idiots overlook. But when Trump started advocating violence against that black chic in Ky....I was done. I have no choice but to hold my nose and vote for Hillary. Hillary is just a DINO, she's more conservative than you people will ever know.

Vote for Gary Johnson.
I cannot say I fully disagree with you JS. I am totally disgusted with this entire election cycle, which began what, almost two years ago? We do soooo desperately need campaign reform.
Its your thinking that makes this country work. EVERYONE SHOULD BE DISGUSTED WITH THIS ELECTION CYCLE. TWO CROOKS THAT COULD GIVE A RATS FUCK ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. BOTH EXPLOIT THEIR BASE, BOTH WOULD SELL THIS COUNTRY FOR A BUCK AND BOTH ARE NOT WORTHY OF THE ROLE AS PRESIDENT....BUT ONE WILL BE OUR PRESIDENT AND I DON'T WANT TRUMP

koshergrl is talking about herself. You are the board's food stamp queen, koshergrl, so don't even try that. I remember the poster back in 2009 on the Board who was criticizing the left and Dems for the way govt was run and then we found out she was on food stamps. A number of the far right do that.
Preach....not just food stamps but disability....these people reeeeeekkkkkk of it!! SSI the white man's food stamp program is full force, that's why congress never addresses it, yet it absorbs more of our tax dollars than does food stamps

A typical response from mf's that never done shit for their country....I not only got the creds to prove my allegence, but the house that's paid for because of it. Listen, again, since when do I care about you, your opinions of me or the fact you exist, like get over yourself, bitch

Vote for Gary Johnson.
Gary's party is a whack nut....I suggest you google the libetarian/green party agenda's, these people are boarder lined cra cra. I want people like you who support people like this to pay attention to whole picture and not just the candidate himself. Please don't waste your vote until you've fully invested in finding out all about this party, which is kinda sick...Gary is the only normality I've seen thus far.

I challenge you to find one post where I am a Hillary fan...see that's the problem with people here. I don't like Trump or HIllary and have said so over and over and over and over....I'm not a cookie cutter voter like you morons here...I pay attention and I listen. I started out praising Trump and Sanders, another fact you idiots overlook. But when Trump started advocating violence against that black chic in Ky....I was done. I have no choice but to hold my nose and vote for Hillary. Hillary is just a DINO, she's more conservative than you people will ever know.
Gee, tiger! I've been pretty even-handed here, and I haven't paid much attention to lots of the threads on the board right now. I apologize if I have misinterpreted your political leaning. Believe it, or not, I actually registered Dem here in order to caucus for Bernie. (I was very much not alone, either!)
If you are a female who refuses to support Shrillary, though, I've read that there's a special place in hell for you (Madelaine Albright).

Vote for Gary Johnson.
I cannot say I fully disagree with you JS. I am totally disgusted with this entire election cycle, which began what, almost two years ago? We do soooo desperately need campaign reform.
Its your thinking that makes this country work. EVERYONE SHOULD BE DISGUSTED WITH THIS ELECTION CYCLE. TWO CROOKS THAT COULD GIVE A RATS FUCK ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. BOTH EXPLOIT THEIR BASE, BOTH WOULD SELL THIS COUNTRY FOR A BUCK AND BOTH ARE NOT WORTHY OF THE ROLE AS PRESIDENT....BUT ONE WILL BE OUR PRESIDENT AND I DON'T WANT TRUMP
Lesser of two evils. I cannot believe anyone with two brain cells to rub together would want (the lying, sack-of-shit-*unt) to represent them. I suppose given those two choices, perhaps JS has a point, vote for Johnson. At least voting for Johnson is more honest than voting for either of the alternatives, given your expressed aversion to them both.

A typical response from mf's that never done shit for their country....I not only got the creds to prove my allegence, but the house that's paid for because of it. Listen, again, since when do I care about you, your opinions of me or the fact you exist, like get over yourself, bitch
So you got a settlement, good for you! Way to serve your country!

Preach....not just food stamps but disability....these people reeeeeekkkkkk of it!! SSI the white man's food stamp program is full force, that's why congress never addresses it, yet it absorbs more of our tax dollars than does food stamps
no, honey, ssi and foodstamps are separate programs. Loons like you usually get both. Or you get disability from your branch of service, and you pass your children off as retards from birth, so you can collect ssi for them. It pays better than regular welfare, and it means your kids never have to learn anything in school. YOu also get preferential treatment when it comes to getting free housing and the "loans" that our government gives entitlement losers.

Forum List

Back