I have never been this confused in my life after ordering something online

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I ordered a Laptop on Macys website last week and received the email with the tracking number letting me know that it will be delivered today. All of a sudden I get a email yesterday from Macys telling me my refund for the laptop has been processed and will be in my Macys credit card account in 4 days. So why was the shit returned and I was refunded? I tried calling Macys but they couldnt tell me why I was refunded and gave me the number to the 3rd party but I couldnt get in touch with no one.

I ordered a Laptop on Macys website last week and received the email with the tracking number letting me know that it will be delivered today. All of a sudden I get a email yesterday from Macys telling me my refund for the laptop has been processed and will be in my Macys credit card account in 4 days. So why was the shit returned and I was refunded? I tried calling Macys but they couldnt tell me why I was refunded and gave me the number to the 3rd party but I couldnt get in touch with no one.
Did somebody "cancel" you perhaps due to something you posted that was offensive?

Social Credit scores in China are advertised. It's more insidious and on the down low in the West.

I didn't realize that Macy's sold laptops. Interesting. If I were to guess, I'd say the item was either out of stock, backordered, or unavailable. I would suggest a consumer electronics store, like Best Buy, TigerDirect, or others, for this type of need.

I have never been this confused in my life after ordering something online​

The problem is simple. Machines are running the world. Even if you CAN reach a person these days, they have no say, no authority, no control, they just DO whatever the machine tells them and SAYS whatever the machine tells them.

Independent thought is now verboten.

That is why one program failed last week and brought down half the planet.

Sooner or later, someone is going to hack into and crash the machines running the planet and send everyone back into the 1700s.

And no one is going to know what to do.

I didn't realize that Macy's sold laptops. Interesting. If I were to guess, I'd say the item was either out of stock, backordered, or unavailable. I would suggest a consumer electronics store, like Best Buy, TigerDirect, or others, for this type of need.
Normally I do but Macys All star week had some beautiful deals and I wanted to take an advantage.

Only time I have had that weirdness was with Jos. A Bank. I assume they don't really have a warehouse for orders and ship from whichever store is the closest or the one that has the most extra inventory of the item ordered.

Forum List

Back